Anuj Saxena’s profile

Kiran. thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Anuj Saxena is a popular actor as well as qualified doctor. There are many fans of Anuj Saxena living in many countries. He said that " I receive a lot of e mails and letters from Pakistan. I receive fan mail by post as well as email from U.S, U.K, South America, Thailand and Bangkok." (lakin he forgot to mention ke Kimi is the only craziest fan😳)😆

Serials:

Kkusum, Kumkum pyara sa bandhan, Saara Aakash, Kora Kaagaz, Pratima, Kuch pal saath tumhara. In film Kab tak he played role of Rahul

Modeling:

Modeled for products like HMT, proline, Rajdood, Yamaha, ICICI.

Name meaning:

Anuj means younger brother.

Date of birth:

31 July

Star:

Leo

Favorite food:

Eat every thing in non veg except red meat. Like sea food. In veg like paneer capsicum, began ka bharta, bhindi and kali daal.

Favorite drink:

Don't drink any soft drink. Happy drinking tea and coffee.

Holiday means:

Time to sleep, unwind and relax and if it is along holiday then it has to be out side Mumbai.

Necessary Accessory:

Watch and handkerchief

About Mumbai:

"Mumbai is a great city. The pace of life is fast. Fame, money and fortune are here. It is like New York of India.

Line/Phrase speaks most commonly:

Insha Allah and dekhte hain kya hota hai.

Religion:

Anuj is very religious. Keeps fast on every Monday and Thursday. Anuj said " According to me God is one, there is surely supreme power that is some thing beyond normal situations".

New Year Resolution:

To be a better human being.

Scared of:

God, lizards and snakes.

Pet animal:

Three dogs Buddy, Brownie and Brandon

Interest:

Reading, listening music and meeting new people.

Family:

His father name is Jagdish Saxena and his mother is Sneh Saxena. Got married with Ishmit Dhadia on February 12,2004 at J.W Marriot Hotel. Grand reception was on February 13 at the Pier Radio Club Mumbai. His wife Ishmit is from Delhi and her name meaning is friend of God. Anuj's father is a business man and his brother and sister are also in family business.

Anuj according to Nausheen:

Nausheen Ali Sardar Ali [Kkusum] said about him that "Anuj is mischievous, moody like a small child."

Favorite Colour:

Black and White.

Favorite Singers:

Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Shaan.

Favorite Actors:

Aamir Khan, Akshay Khanna and Ajay Devgan.

Favorite Actresses:

Meena Kumari, Rakhee, Jaya Pradha, Sushmita and Kajol.

Favorite bollywood movie:

Ek rishta

About Ekta Kapoor:

"She is an intelligent producer who understand the pulse of audience and is an examplary success story."

Pakistan:

He participated in valentine day especial episode of a musical show for Geo channel and also his grand mother is from a place near Lahore.

Message to fans:

"Life is short make the most of what God has given you, be a good person do not harm any one and work hard to persue and fulfill your ambitions."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hilarious thumbnail
Most used phrase: Insha Allah?? He's greatly unique. 😃
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hilarious

Most used phrase: Insha Allah?? He's greatly unique. 😃

Yup😃....100% agree with u😊

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kimi,
nice update i shall give you some more feedbacks once I reach India as right now I am in US
Mala
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malashetty

Kimi,
nice update i shall give you some more feedbacks once I reach India as right now I am in US
Mala

I'll be waiting😛😊

gazza thumbnail
what a great article thankyou