Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was so sweet . Arnav cares for her so much. Just lovely.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aww luvd da update relii swt x 
meluhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chap 7:
What is wrong with La and Pam...how could they talk like that...

OMG! Khushi fainted and Arnav was crying...

Haya is born and thank God both the mother and daughter are safe...

Chap 8:
Khushi did not want to see or touch Haya..poor Khushi, i can understand the pain she is going thru...

I so loveArnav for not losing hope and getting Khushi to feed haya..he really loves these two..

Awesome update Nadia..

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Shyam was sentence to death as DNA test has proved in court that she was Shyam child , it was being 6 months Haya was 9 months old when Shyam parents filed another case on them , they want to have Haya as she was their son only nashani , Arnav was not ready for that it took time for him to make khushi understand . today it was the last hearing of the case

Khushi looked at Arnav as they drive to court

Arnav: khushi today we will win he hold her  hand in his as he knew she is frighten

Khushi: Arnav if the court says we have to give haya to them

Arnav:: khushi you dont have faith in Akash ,what he told you ?

Khushi: they are very powerful i know them ,his mother said as she is their blood they want Haya

Arnav: stop the car and cupped her face " she is their grand daughter ,but you are her mother , and no law in world can seize kid from their mother"

Khushi if

Arnv no if now give me a smile  kissed her fore head

they reached the court Akash was waiting for them .

Akash: bhabi be brave he just hug her

Khushi hmmm

Arnav and Akash walk on her right and left

there lawyer was shouting in court " it is their grand child, she has plan to kill the child once before she was born (la told Shyam parents about it )what if she will have her own child from her husband she ditch the baby Haya, MY lord the grands parents will take care of her in the best way , and as they are where traditional they dont want their grand daughter is raise by a stranger "

Khushi shouted on top of her voice the lawyer looked at her

Arnav" khushi"

Khushi: you  think he is a stranger, the person who safe her mother life is a stranger,because of him Haya was born , as Haya mother does not have a penny to have dinner , if he was not there that day both of us might have died , my hemoglobin was death low and he was the one who gave me blood . not once but many times you say he is a stranger , let me tell you one thing my daughter is 9 months old i have never made her sleep or changed her dipper ,as he is always there to do it , you say he is a stranger and he will not love her , he married me before she was born so when she open her eyes in this world she should have a father . yes he is a stranger , here is a report you see this & video of haya and her papa  , lord has proved it she is his daughter as she is also diabetic like him,still you say he is nothing to her , you said they are very traditional and they dont want their grand daughter to be brought up in his home , where there tradition was gone when their son ..she was in to tears she paused "Arnav just hold her tight next to him

judge : please you let your lawyer speak from your side

Khushi sat

Akash taken over from her

shyam parents where talking to their lawyer

Judge " i will conclude the case after at 1"

Arnav: khushi what have you done why you /

Khushi Arnav it was my fault i try to kill Haya , it was i who disown her , like his biological you never dis own her, you always protected her then why they are pointing at you . when the lawyer said they dont want her to be brought up in stranger atmosphere what they met by that ?Haya recognized you more than me , she can live without me but cannot live without her papa she cannot sleep without you

Arnav:"bus bus " hug her tight he looked at Shyam parents they were looking at them

after 1 the court has given result in favor of Khushi as she is her mother she has all the rights to keep her, but she can meet her  grands parents only if the mother allows her to .

Khushi was relax at last "Arnav we won"

Arnav yes we won 

Khushi now you can sleep peace fully

Arnav: look at her 

Khushi: i know you were not able to sleep for last  one month as you were more scared than me .

Arnav: smiled ...

Epilogue  

Arnav shouted on top of his voice "Khushi come here come here "

Khushi just ran to the bed room"what happen"

Arnav : Haya my darling give mama a kissy 

Khushi : look at him in surprise " kya "

Arnav hold her hand 

Haya who was crawling she just got up on her feet and walk to Khushi 

Arnav just capture the moment in his camera 

Haya walk to khushi her hand was in air to support her self she just kissed khushi check  she turn and ran "papa "

Arnav mera baby he hugged her 

Khushi when you taught her to walk 

Arnav i was busy working she was calling me i was so absored i was just doing hmmm hmmm ,she screamed papa and walked to me so she get her attention . my baby is just like her mama as when papa doesn't give her mama attention mama start crying 

Khushi: jhoot try to hit him

Arnav:you always do that in night special you cry so get place to sleep on my shoulder 

Khushi you sleep in center and we both mama and daughter take your shoulder ... kissed his cheek ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you liked the story ... LOVE you all

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
offo...naddiya its really really nice update and good update...
that haya is also a diabetic lik arnav is sooo goood
and the ending is also nice dear
i thought this ss will hav some more parts but i guess as a writer u know when to end ur story...k so overall the great ss
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kethgowthami

offo...naddiya its really really nice update and good update...

that haya is also a diabetic lik arnav is sooo goood
and the ending is also nice dear
i thought this ss will hav some more parts but i guess as a writer u know when to end ur story...k so overall the great ss

i am have alot of power cut problem  and because of that i am having prob i dont get time 
you are right it should have few more parts but mein kya karo  i end when the story was in my hand 

nt liked loved it
forget me...i will never be back
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Court scene was very sentimental.It rly touched my heart esp how Khushi talked in favour of Arnav.Epilogue was very sweet
gilmore thumbnail
really super nice i love all ss from u and everythime i love them more and more thx for such beautiful stories 
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome  ending
loved it a lot