Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think so , he ll think she wrote it for anand...lets see kal kya hota hai...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Me too😕 confused about precap😕 he read the card, but why was he not happy?Did he think she wrote it for Anand as there was no name on the card?But then why would he take her out for dinner? Totally confused😕

@green exactly my fear Rani,hope its wrong.or is it Kunal's style of responding after reading the lovely shaayari written by her.I'm so confused

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

yeah y was he so serious in precap...uska style hai guess...finally dinner pe ja rahein hain...

I guess he will tell her that since they are getting divorced in 6 moths, what is the need of doing all this dikhawa? He will tell her that she doesn't need to do it for his family sake and Siddhi as usual will not open her mouth to clarify that she wrote it for him and not to show off his family. 

Gosh, hope I am wrong😉
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i dont think so , he ll think she wrote it for anand...lets see kal kya hota hai...

he is such a smart lawer, after Seema's lecture too he will think that. Seema said it all except hit him on his head with 'she loves you'

well that proves that men can be smart but hubbies r always dumb.😆
-sahasra- thumbnail

yeah y was he so serious in precap...uska style hai guess...finally dinner pe ja rahein hain...

Tanya,As we expected,fri ko dinner date😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@green exactly my fear Rani,hope its wrong.or is it Kunal's style of responding after reading the lovely shaayari written by her.I'm so confused

I don't think it's his style, he looked unhappy. Their confession won't come so early, I think it will come at the end of the 6 month grace period for divorce or after this rape case. It seems too soon for their feeling to get sorted out😕
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

seems to be a good episode form your comments

i just saw the precap online now, if kunal gave her the card, why would he think she wrote the shiyari for anand?

norzar
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So with only only Fri left, we still have not got the promo where Siddhi says she will fight the case.
Is that misleading?
Since tomorrow we will see Sinal out on Vday dinner.

Seems 2 possible options since the court case would not resume tomorrow for Kunal to do something in court to do contempt of court:
1] On the dinner date, either Rohit or someone comes and says something bad about Kunal or even Siddhi. Kunal temper , possibly some fight, police come in and there is case filed against Kunal.
that i think could be contempt of court
2] Raveena shows up and start accusing Kunal saying while he is enjoying his time with Siddhi, see what he has done to her and that she still loves Rohit. Kunal in anger goes to Thakral house to confront Rohit [to stay away from raveena] , creates commotion, thakral calls in police as he thinks Kunal is a threat. Same result as above.

I hope none of the above happens and promo is just misleading.

sunel303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Even I'm confused when he was so serious at the end!! Strange.  Hope tomorrow's episode turns out to be a total Kunal-Siddhi moment with no nonsense 😊
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: buggerall

he is such a smart lawer, after Seema's lecture too he will think that. Seema said it all except hit him on his head with 'she loves you'Thats reserved for Siddhi-only she'll tell him that she loves him😆,when we dont know😆

well that proves that men can be smart but hubbies r always dumb.😆

well aap log experienced hai toh woh sahi hi hoga😉😆