Veer Shivaaji: Written Update 9th Feb.'11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The boy was still following them, bala ask raje y thy hv tied the horses too far, he's tired of walking, thy leave, the boy came out,he was relaxed. Raje came from behind n hold that boy for followimg them, boy introduces himself as santaji, he was the boy of same woman who informs rukhsar abt raje n appreciate him, in response inayat punish both his mother n father, santa was so helpless n need raje's help for avenging his past.

Raje accept him in his army, in darbaar, raje working on next strategy, n as per it thy need to enter in disguise of workers, but everyone ask raje to stay out of this act. Santa told that he knew ways inside the fort, so it was decided that bhimiya, yesaji n noor will enter inside fort with santaji.

Santa came back to his home n told everything to his grandfather n suddenly sum1 knocks on his door n he shocked after opening it.

Next day, yesaji, bhimiya n noor was in disguise raje ask them to be alert n says that santa will meet them outside torna, thy leave n raje bless them. Thy leave with tanaji, bala n jeeva n soon reaches thr, with gudluck thy went to que waiting for santaji.

Other side, santa has been tied with tope by inayat, his grandfather was begging to inayat but thr was no fear in his eyes, inayat ask him again abt wat happen in lal mahal but he dnt say anything, inayat ask the old man but santa ask him not to speak, inayat was abt to burn the rope n the old man loose patience n told inayat wat happen.

Other side, thy enter inside the fort without wasting time, others doubt on it n jeeva goes to inform raje. When jeeva told raje abt santa he was sure abt gadbad, thr security allow them inside, although thy doubt them, tanaji n bala goes to raje. They enter n found everything f9, thr raje hope thy dnt entered the fort.

Precap: Strict checking was going inside fort.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!!

kya hoga ab!!!!???
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is my first post here ..i started watching this show since yesterday ..amazing show ..

fingers crossed...is the boy going to die?? any idea ..!!?? i want him to be alive..hope shivaji will save all
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt think he'll die 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Kushi!

hope everything will be fine. 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pesi11

this is my first post here ..i started watching this show since yesterday ..amazing show ..

fingers crossed...is the boy going to die?? any idea ..!!?? i want him to be alive..hope shivaji will save all

Welcome!! its an amazing show!! yea i hope they dont get caught getting into the fort!
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Welcome!! its an amazing show!! yea i hope they dont get caught getting into the fort!

tnx dear ..its really amazing show ..no doubt .. i only wish leap shouldn't happen so soon bcoz the cast is too good now..
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pesi11

Welcome to our forum ! :D ðŸ¤—🤗

@Khushi : Thnx fr the update :D
Waiting fr the epi 2 come...
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

Welcome to our forum ! :D ðŸ¤—🤗

@Khushi : Thnx fr the update :D
Waiting fr the epi 2 come...

thanku chand ..😊