WU 2/9: Day 1: Lessons to Walk Like a RajKumari

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with Monu practicing in front of her instructors that from today onwards she is going from Monia to Manyata. Since she has done such hard things before like drive a tractor, pull a child out of a ditch, and cook for people she can totally be Princess!πŸ˜† She tells Dadisa that she will work hard and break everyone! All the instructors are in shock and say they can't groom Monu.πŸ˜† Monu gets annoyed, but Dadisa tells her to behave b/c these are her teachers. She touches their feet leaving them all in shock. When asked why she is doing this, she says that when she took Bharatnatyam they taught her that this how one does "Namaskar!". The guy teacher wants to know that this isn't April Fools Day so why is Raj Mata pulling a practical joke on them. MUST SEE: Madam teaching Monu how to say "Madam!"πŸ˜† Monu takes blessings from Dadisa and Komal b/c it's her first day. They bless her and Dadisa tells her to pay attention to their lessons b/c that's the only way to become a good Princess. JN and Vijay are enjoying this b/c it's all entertaining for them and making fun of her.

Scene shifts to Chikki calling the Mahal and asking for Monu, but the servant tells her that she can't come right now b/c she's busy with lessons. Chikki gets confused so Akash takes the phone, but his mom stops him saying that she's fed up with Monu and all her deeds. She tells him that b/c of her he lost his job and went to jail. Akash tells her not to worry and he's ready to face every problem for Monu. He takes the phone to figure out what's wrong and wondering what sacrifices she is being forced to make. 

Unnu comes to a brooding UV☺️ and tells him that she feels bad for everything that happened to him, but it's best to move on. Unnu tells him that the more he thinks about it, the more angry he will get. He softens his face to ask her what's on her mind. She tells him that now even Dadisa has accepted Monu-Akash's relationship so it's best if UV forgets Monu and moves forward. Also, why would he want to marry a girl that doesn't love him. At this point, UV tightens his grip on her shoulders and says that he can forget his insult, but not the insult of his kingdom. He tells her to pick a side: blood/family or friendship and then he walks away angry.

Monu is sitting and practicing how to read--she looks up and sees all the letters floating around in the air.πŸ˜† The madam comes and tells her that placing one's elbows on the table is bad manners and she should sit properly. She tells her to write, "My name is Manyata." Monu has the pencil in her mouth and madam tells her that's bad manners. Then Monu bites her nails and madam says that's bad manners. Madam wants to see Monu's hands and sees how dirty they are. Madam puts mirchi on Monu's fingers and says that if she bites them again then she'll have to eat the mirchi too. Then Madam teaches Monu how to walk properly in heels. Madam wants Monu to say "Thank you", but Monu keeps saying "Tank yu". Then there's the classic Princess Diaries' scene where the guy teacher is combing her hair, but the comb breaks.🀣 Walking continues, but Monu is getting bored and yawns to which the madam yells at her. Monu responds back and then continues walking on the solid red line on the floor, but trips and falls.

Monu is then taught table manners, but when she says that she has "dog-type" hunger leaving both teachers shocked. Madam teaches her proper dining table etiquette like napkin placement, posture, proper use of utensils, etc. The next step is Monu's New Look! The guy is showing her all these fabrics, but Monu keeps rejecting them all and picks this outrageous colorful one and both the teachers say definitely not to her choice. Then the guy shows her hairstyles and Monu picks one from the late 50s/early 60s (the one with the huge puff!) and the guy rejects it. (Why would he put something in the selection if he doesn't want her to pick it?πŸ˜•) 

The guy tells Raj Mata he can't do it b/c she picked a bird's nest hairstyle from all his selections. Dadisa tells them to be patient b/c this was only the first day, and the guy stammers annoyingly in French. Dadisa calls for Monu, but she can't be found in her room. Komal is asked by Dadisa if she has seen Monu. Komal wonders if Monu has given up on the transformation process to which the madam says that Monu hasn't but they have. Komal and Dadisa wonder as to where she could be. JN and Vijay go to the room and hear something from under the bed: It's a snoring Monu.πŸ˜† They both make fun of her and JN says that Monu will never be a Real Princess.😑

PRE-CAP: Brij tells Giriraj that he has always seen UV as his own son and he will never let any injustice happen to UV. UV will marry only Monu. (So on Team Brij right now!πŸ˜†)

DONE!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the live update Coco.

can this people pls give us more of Udayveer and less of this fake girl call Moniya.

like I seriously haven't had enough of her childishness to wanna know/see more of it.πŸ˜”

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm...why this??? gosh...why they are showing this anger on UV's personality...D.I.S.S.A.P.O.I.N.T.E.D!

Thank you for update..
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Angel: I concur! I was yawning when Akash had the audacity to say that Monu must be forced to make sacrifices!😑 I want more UV b/c today he actually said something super SELFLESS!

@Nish: agree! But I would be pissed too if I was UV. Dadisa is def keeping them in the dark. I'm dead positive Monu will end up with UV b/c he was born to RULE! I love how he said today that he will not stand the insult of Jaigarh! Signs of a GREAT King to be!πŸ˜‰
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This epi sounds like fun! But UV πŸ˜­
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love ur super fast update, thanks so much
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wat is the use of makeover n grooming when prince charming is not there to admire it
hope this angry uv is all ds n uv plan to get there manyata back. pls cv's don't ruin uv's track want manveer
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Scene shifts to Chikki calling the Mahal and asking for Monu, but the servant tells her that she can't come right now b/c she's busy with lessons. Chikki gets confused so Akash takes the phone, but his mom stops him saying that she's fed up with Monu and all her deeds. She tells him that b/c of her he lost his job and went to jail. Akash tells her not to worry and he's ready to face every problem for Monu. He takes the phone to figure out what's wrong and wondering what sacrifices she is being forced to make. 

with words like this coming out of his mouth this guy can never be an homemaker but an homebreaker.

like seriously when is he gonna get it in his head that Manyata is with her family not in hell with her enemies, he thinks so poorly of the family of the girl he claim to be in love with what kind of guy does that huh?

Akaaash with this kind of thinking of urs u can never be the hero but just a timepass in Manyata's life.

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Nish: agree! But I would be pissed too if I was UV. Dadisa is def keeping them in the dark. I'm dead positive Monu will end up with UV b/c he was born to RULE! I love how he said today that he will not stand the insult of Jaigarh! Signs of a GREAT King to be!πŸ˜‰

agreed but we want to see more of UV and more of UV+Manyata...CVS hear us...or TRPs will drop further..are they blind..cant they see..what audiences want????πŸ˜•
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought uncle Brij said that, UV will marry Princess of Devgrah...or did he specifically say M
thank you for the update...sounds like a fun episode.