Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever since Gopi learned to read and write, she had decided to keep a diary of sorts. She would pen down her thoughts of when she and Ahem had a moment with each other. This way Gopi could go back and relive those memories. It was more important these days. Gopi missed Ahem like crazy. But she had to keep her promise to stay away from Ahem and not to talk to him about household matters. Ahem on the other hand was getting infuriated at Gopi's behavior. He could not understand how one kiss could have landed them back on square one. He thought they were getting along well and were on the way to confessing their love for each other. Ahem knew he loved her and waited for the right moment. He was walking towards his room when Koki stopped him and asked is everything ok? These days you are too quite. Ahem just looked at her and said I am fine and left before she asked any more questions. 

When Ahem entered the room he saw Gopi putting a book away in her nightstand. He wondered what it was and why she felt the urge to hide it from him. He was going to find out. He asked Gopi what that book was and Gopi said she was just catching up on her reading skills as she has not studied in a long time. Ahem knew she was lying since she was not looking at him. He let it go. He would get to it later. Today he was tired and wanted to sleep. He went to the sofa and went to sleep. In the middle of the night he heard Gopi get up and go to the bathroom. When she returned she sat next to him on the sofa and slept next to him. Ahem was surprised by this gesture and so he put his arms around his wife and went to sleep. When Gopi got up in the morning and saw where she was...she apologized and said I think I must have been sleep walking. Ahem said I didn't mind, infact I enjoyed having you in my arms all night. Gopi stood up and started to call out to him..Ahemji...Ahemji...Ahemji. Ahem woke up and realized he was dreaming of Gopi in his arms. He said what? And Gopi said Maji asked me to wake you up as you have an early morning meeting and Maji wants you to go to the office. Ahem jumped off the sofa and got ready and left. That night Ahem was sitting in his room after dinner and working on a project when he remembered that book and wanted to get a look into it.

But when he got up to go and get the book Gopi appeared and changed and went to sleep. Ahem told her he had some work to do and so he would have the lights on a little longer. Gopi said no problem and went to sleep. Ahem waited till he felt she was sleeping and went to the drawer and pulled the book and took it to his seat. He fliped thru the pages of all their encounters and how it made her feel. Ahem smiled to think she was even day dreaming of him and making love to him. Ahem looked over at her and thought I would love to make love to you Gopi, but you are nowadays running away from me. And I don't know why. Ahem went back to reading and saw an entry that caught his eye. Gopi had written how she had made a kasam to his mom to stay away from him and let him work. Ahem was now fuming and decided to confront his mom. But he had to cool down before he did anything. He continued to flip thru the pages and in one entry Gopi had written about a dream she had where Ahem had grabed her arm and pushed her towards the wall and had made sure there were no escape routes. And then he started to kiss her and then they made mad passionate love. Ahem was now blushing and looked at the innocent face of Gopi and thought who would have thought under that innocence there is a wild child waiting to come out. Ahem slowly put the diary away and gave up on his work and went to sleep...contemplating his next move. If that was her dream than he would have no problems making them come true. 

The next day Ahem went to talk to his mom and told her he knew about the kasam. Koki said the kasam was to only leave you alone regarding household matters. I don't care if you two get close. Ahem then told his mom that she knew Gopi would do anything to make sure his punishment was over and Koki was happy. And to do that she has started to avoid me. So thanks mom for making my wife ignore me for your own selfish reasons. Ahem was so mad that he could not control his words and so he left there and went to his room. He saw Gopi rush thru her work to leave the room and him. He told her to not worry as he was leaving the room and she would not have to face him anymore. Gopi was confused and tried to talk to Ahem about it but he had left. Gopi tried to find him but couldn't. She went to the terrace and found him there in the cold standing with his hands folded over his chest. She went to him and said Ahemji are you ok? Ahem then told her you should not be here...isn't that what you promised my mom? Gopi stood back and realized he knew what she had done. And he was mad. Gopi tried to explain that she was only becoming an obstruction to him and his work ethics. Ahem got really upset with her and said...You and mom are a piece of work. You are both doing this for my well being and yet all I see is selfish reasons and nothing else. Ahem left Gopi and went to his room to sleep. Gopi saw his tears when he passed by and was sad to see she had hurt him again.

A whole week had passed and Ahem was doing his work, coming home, eating dinner and goes to sleep. He didn't talk to anyone except for Jigar and his Kaka. And they knew this because Jigar said so. Gopi could see how much her kasam had effected her Ahemji. And she realized that before taking the kasam she should have thought it thru. But she was trying to please everyone. And Gopi learned it was not possible. When she entered her room it was dark like it had been for the past week. So she quitely went inside and shut the door and went to change her clothes. Ahem was watching her and decided to make her his tonite. He stood by the bathroom door and waited for her to come out. And when she did, he grabed her hand and pushed her to the wall and stood in front of her with his hands on either side blocking her exit. He looked down at her and saw she was blushing and was a little nervous. Ahem then spoke and said...why are you scared? Isn't this the dream you had. All I am doing is what you wrote. Gopi looked at him surprised and said you read my book? Ahem said if I had not read it then I would have never known how you felt. Then he heard Gopi calling his name...Ahemji...Ahemji...Ahemji. And when he opened his eyes it was morning and she had his tea for him. He got up and took a cold shower and decided I need to do something before I catch a cold from all these cold showers. He put his plan into action. Before he left for work he took her book out and saw where she had written how much she loved him and he wrote under that I love you too Gopi. Please come to me and don't run away from me. I love you and I need to feel you and talk to you. Please. Tonite I will wait for you on the terrace after 10. This way everyone will be sleeping and we can meet. If you want me then come. He left for work and when he came home he saw no change in Gopi, and that made him think she didn't want him.  He would sleep in the terrace if he had to, but he was not going to leave there until she came.

At night after all had gone to bed he was walking to the terrace and saw Gopi still working in the kitchen. He was saddened and thought she may be late. He went outside in the cold and waited for his wife. It was getting late and he was getting colder by the minute. He thought cold showers or cold weather is what he needs now. He was going to head to the swing and sleep on it and saw Gopi coming towards him and his heart leaped. He went to her and she had a shawl and she used it to cover him and said you are going to catch a cold if you don't protect yourself. Ahem just stared at her and said why did you come? Gopi looked at him and said you wanted me to and I did too. Ahem went to hug her and she came and held him tight and said Ahemji I love you so much that staying away from you was killing me. Ahem kissed the top of her head and said I love you too Gopi. They looked at each other and smiled. Gopi caressed his cheeks and said you are getting cold...lets go inside. They came to their room and Ahem closed and locked the door and went to Gopi. He grabed her by the waist and started to kiss her and then he saw the room. Gopi had decorated it like it was their SR. He turned to her and said..is this why you were late in coming upstairs? She nodded yes and he said I love it. Thank you for doing this for me...I mean us. He lifted Gopi and took her to bed and they had their SR.

Edited by Dhabu89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res.

Dhabu it was so good!

Just loved to read every bit of it and got hooked from start to end😃Great job!👍🏼
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved it dhabu. It was wonderful. Hope gopi also keeps a diary in the show😃
Kavya.S thumbnail
it was very good dear...i loved it a lot
very well written👍🏼

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dhabu, it makes me want the real aham to behave like that.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic os , I just love reading ur work , they are very captivating.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really loved the update.👏
keep going 
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading your OS.  Great job. I wish CVS get some ideas like this.  Dumbo CVS.  
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw...that was so lovely Rupal.

If only Gopi kept a diary in the show, If only he was as approachable in the show, if only all this separation between them was all over.

You have given us a feel good OS. Thanks so much.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nycc os !!Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago