8th February WU - Brahma Suspended

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~  8th February Written Update  ~

Continues from yesterday with Devyani telling Aditya, the more he tries to get closer to Priya the more she will further herself from him. Aditya doesnt look too pleased about this and leaves.
Devyani phones Priya, Uttara tells her she just now told Adi she wont phone her. Devyani says if Priya doesnt want Adi to know where she is then she should be left alone and she wont phone Priya as Adis mother but as Priyas mother as she concerned about her welfare. Priya does not pick up the phone.

Meanwhile Priya turns up at the womens hostel looking for a place. The lady at the reception recognises her and tells Priya she cant get a place here as they dont want the rest of the women to become influenced by her or to ruin the reputation of the hostel She asks Priya to leave. Priya sadly leaves from there. She goes to this other place, which does not look too good but the man offers her a room but Priya refuses and leaves. Priya is shown asking other women for help, but no luck. She is walking the streets looking tired.

Devayni is at home, worried. Uttara and Vidya come, ready to leave for Taras hostel. Seeing Devyani worried thet offer to stay back and look for Priya. She tells tham  not to worry as she will handle Priya and Tara also needs to br looked after too. She tells them, at this time they are all facing different challenges and they should be handled accordingly and tells Uttara to go to Tara. Uttara and Vidya leave.

Aditya is in his room looking at his and Priyas photo. Devyani comes, he tells her he doesnt want to trouble Priya but he cant see her in trouble. He just wants to know if she is alright and safe and would one phone call been so hard. Devyani tells him thats not it, shes left the house and wants to be on her own. He should respect her wishes and not to  force her to leave the city. She tell him to leave her alone and not go near her. Aditya tells Devyani, hes trying to not go near Priya but  his heart doesnt agree and he cant see her in tension. Devyani tells him to do what Priya wants and not what he wants. She shouldnt think that he only think about himself and not care for her. Devayni tells him to concentrate on his work. Aditya tells her its hard to. Devyani tells him to phone RD and join her again. Aditya halfheartedly agrees.
Devyani tells him she has to go out of town for a few days and tells him to look after the house. He asks where shes going. She tells him Brahma had bought some land in her name and she needs some details regarding the alimony. Aditya does not look happy hearing his dads name.

Brahma is called by the CM in full uniform, there he is stripped (ok girls, wait dont get excited  just yet, you know who you are  😉  😆)  of his stars and title, everything from his coat is removed. The CM and SSP (the new one, remember him) taunt him that he was given in by his own and that power had made him blind. And because of him they have also got a bad reputation. Now they will have to suspend him. SSP tells Brahma how he doesnt even feel ashamed and now hes finished (Brahma). They all laugh at him.

Devyani is preparing to leave when Verma arrives. Jaggi angrily tells him to leave. Devyani asks Verma why hes come. Verma tells her hes come for Brahma. He tells Devyani, Brahma is in pain and he is suffering from the inside. How he doesnt eat or talk to anyone and hes afraid Brahma might do something. Devyani tells him she cant do anything. Verma tells her shes the only one who can and she should talk to him. Devyani clearly tells him she wont and she doesnt share any relationship with him and if hes so bothered then he can look after his boss. She leaves from there telling Jaggi to look after the house. Jaggi tells Verma to leave. Verma tells JAggi how even he has left Brahma in his bad times and before he used to worship his boss. Jaggi says that was before he knew that Brahma was  Raavan and how can he (Verma) even support him and tells him to leave.

Uttara and Vidya arrive at the hostel, they see Tara coming out, happily talking to her friends. Uttara calls out to Tara but Tara walks on ahead. Uttara tells Tara to listen to what she has to say. Tara replies, why should she listen when she snatched her father from her and shes ashamed to be her daughter. She tells Uttara, she (Uttara)  thought by writing her that letter everything would be ok. She should have explained everything to her in person. Tara tells Uttara the reason she kept her away from her was so that she would not see what her mothers truly like. Uttara tells her she wants to put everything right but Tara is in mood to listen, she tells Uttara, it wont bring her dad back. Uttara tells Tara if she cant forgive her then dont but dont break ties with her. Tara angrily tells her she should have told  her everything from the beginning and now she cant believe anything she says about her dad and asks Uttara to leave her alone and runs away.

Tara sitting alone on a bench, Vidya goes to talk to her. She tells Tara even adults make mistakes and Tara only knows half the truth. Vidya explains to Tara how her dad used to drink and beat her up. She tells her she is ashamed to even say this but her dad sold her for one night to Rastogi and her mother didnt want her to send her away but had to as Rishabh had threatened her he would kill her (Tara) otherwise. Tara is shocked hearing all this. Vidya tells her your mother is not bad but the circumstances were bad. She never got the love of a husband. She loves you the most in the world and you are misunderstanding her. This one decision of yours will determine your relationship with your mother. You can either forget her mistakes and accept her or carry this bitterness all your life and hate her. Just understand, this one decision of yours will be a huge step in your and your mothers life so take it thoughtfully. Make the right one and dont make a mistake. Vidya leaves Tara alone.

Uttara is sitting in thought outside. Vidya tells her they should leave. Uttara asks about Tara. Vidya tells her it will take Tara time to understand. They both start to leave when Tara calls out "Ma". Tara walks up to Uttara and apologises and tells her if Vidya had not made her understand then she would never have known what her mother had gone through, Tara hugs Uttara. Vidya and Uttara have tears of happiness.

PRECAP

Uttara and Vidya are on their way home in the car. Uttara starts to get stomache pains. Vidya takes her to the hospital. There the dodtor confirms that Uttara is well and so is the baby. Uttara sits up in shock.

~  Please Dont Forget To Rate The Chaskameter  ~

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Brahma is called by the CM in full uniform, there he is stripped (ok girls, wait dont get excited  just yet, you know who you are  😉  😆)  of his stars and title, everything from his coat is removed.

Souten and me are...like...like...😭...heartbroken!

Brahma O Brahma
Your sinister evil crimes-wa
Destroyed your ghar-wa
Yet...I want to see you back now-aaa!

🤣

PS: My apologies to anybody horrified by my awful rhyming!
🤣
Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Brahma O Brahma
Destroyed your ghar-wa

🤣

🤣

Jaya ...  I bet you are 😆

Where is your sauten?  She'e going to be more than heartbroken, havent you read her besharam posts 
😉
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fizi for the detailed update! 🤗

A lot happened today it seems...Loved Devyanis reasoning with Adi and the explanation about not forcing her to leave the city..👏
Vidya's simplicity and candor works wonders..
Not feeling sorry for UT...I mean there are consequences to all actions and she is not 15 years old that she should be surprised and shocked by the news..😲
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jaya and Fizi!...I for one am heartbroken!!..not for the same reasons as you might be though..😛 Brahma for sure looked awesome in the uniform...😳 I guess I will have to get used to seeing him in striped jail uniform..😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great detailed update, Fizi.  

Yay for Devyani.  Keep it up, Dev.
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed writeup of the episode Fizi.  Precap - surely an added plot for the extension.  But should be interesting.  How to potray reaction/consequences of illicit but regretted relationship by a widowed mother.  Reactions to look forward to from Dev, step bro's and sis's, especially the father.  Definitely Brahma will use this to his advantage.  Looking forward to al the dialogues related to this storyline and how CV's portray this as a reality and define it in relation to society of course but more importantly to all those directly related to this unborn child. 
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely WU dear...
I am so happy UT is preggers.
Saw it coming long time ago.
gombligation 😈

Brahma O Brahma
Destroyed your ghar-wa

🤣

🤣

Dil k armaan aansuon mein beh gaye...😭