Posted: 12 years ago

Hrithik Roshan's Agneepath upsets Alok Nath

Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:46 [IST]
A A A
Newsletter
Its Free!
Get news about celebrities, movies, music etc.

Cinemas for every ticket with Citi Credit/ Debit Card. Know More !
Hrithik Roshan   | Agneepath   | Wallpapers   |Hot N Spicy   | Hrithik Fan Club  
While the entire nation and Bollywood went gaga over Hrithik Roshan's new release Agneepath, there is someone who has certain complaints against the film. Actor Alok Nath seems quite upset with the new flick.

Aloknath played the role of Amitabh Bachchan's father Deenanath Chauhan in the originalAgneepath. Alok Nath complained that the actor Chetan Pundit, who played Hrithik's father in the new flick was 'immatured'. He also went further by commenting on Vijay (Hrithik Roshan) in the film. He said that young Vijay (Arish Bhiwandiwala) failed to move him as well.😲😕

On the other hand, Agneepath is rising high on success. The movie has made its current entry in the '100 crore club' by breaking Ra.One andBodyguard's first day records.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he has a right to his opinion.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked the guy who played HR's father.. small part but he was good. I cried so much when he died  😭

All things were on their purest form at Baba Aadam's Era.  

So, were diamonds and golds  ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Alok Nath was one good actor, I watched his one film where Rishi Kapoor was in a double role with Juhi & he played a villain. Top acting & he was great in Agnipath
i liked the kid...i think nobody has till now tht he failed to impress ...he is such a revelation after the INSULTING jerk 'Armaan Verma' the little blood sucker in RA.ONE gosh after watching his pathetic act i thought i would never watch a kiddo movie but damn this boy from agneepath was really good.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the kid! I thought he was amazing in the movie