2/7:Written Update (Akash released & UV furious)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Komal telling Manyata that she knows that what she wants and what Jaighad wants are both different but she will have to choose what is good for Jaighad. Manyata tries to make her understand but Komal reminds her that she is a princess and her every decision should be taken considering Jaighad. Manyata tells her to get her married to Akash but Komal says she wish she could.

Chicki comes to meet Akash and tells him that his boss refused to help him and he has fired him from his job. Akash is upset to know this.

Brijraj is watching the news segment and is pleased to see Akash being questioned by the press. UV comes and Brijraj greets him saying what he did was great. He praises UV for the stint he pulled on Akash and now he is sure that he can handle Manyata. J and Vijay listen to this from afar and J tells Vijay that she won't let UV become close to Manyata's heart. She says that she will teach UV a lesson and soon he will know that their is only one person Manyata loves and that's Akash. Vijay makes a gig on Akash and how he is locked in prison but J says that soon both the lovers will be reunited and winks at Vijay. Vijay asks J to tell him her plan but J instead of answering just drags him from there to her room and tells him to switch on the TV. Manyata comes into the room and watches the segment were UV addresses the press stating Akash is mentally unstable.

Manyata says that she wants to speak with Akash but J says she won't as she doesn't want to get in trouble because of her. Manyata searches her room for a phone but doesn't find one. She storms out of the room and meets Brijraj, UV and doctor and tells them she wants to speak with Akash. She finds the phone on the table and rushes towards it while Brijraj calls after her and walks behind her and stops her from using the phone. She yells at UV saying she will die but won't let Akash suffer.

Rajmata comes and orders Manyata to come with her to her office. Manyata speaks to Rajmata saying that what happened was because of her then why is Akash being punished and being made to suffer. She says she is ready to do whatever she wants her to do but to please release Akash from the prison. Rajmata tells Manyata to sit down and tells her to listen to her very carefully. She is ready to release Akash from prison but she will have to agree to her condition. She asks Manyata if she is ready to accept her condition.

Rajmata arrives to the police station and the press surrounds her questioning her on how people like Akash should be punished. Rajmata silently walks into the police station and tells the officer that she is taking her case back and to release Akash. Akash is brought to Rajmata who is trying to hide her contempt at seeing him. She tells Akash that he is free now as she has taken her case back. Akash questions her why she did it but Rajmata says she doesn't need to answer him. She then advices Akash to leave before the press reaches him and warns him to not speak with the press. Akash thanks her but Rajmata walks out from there without letting him speak. Akash is questioned by the press but doesn't answer to them.

UV is furious and Giriraj says he wants to question Rajmata on why she did such a thing. UV questions whether their a hidden plan behind Rajmata's decision to release Akash. Giriraj says Rajmata will have to answer and apologizes to them for humiliating UV like that (why do I feel as if UV was aware of Rajmata's action and only just pretending to be angry?... they both seem to be playing a big game!).  

Rajmata comes to the mahal and ignores the glares from Brijraj and questioning eyes of the family and tells Manyata to follow her. She takes Manyata to the study and switches on the TV showing her news segment of Akash being questioned after his release. Manyata is very happy to see this; she looks towards Rajmata with gratitude. Rajmata tells her that she has fulfilled her promise (I seriously believe that Rajmata has a hidden motive and UV is aware of it... the post I made on Rajmata destroying the love between MonAsh seems to be a big possibility now). The episode ends on Manyata's happy face.

Precap:

Rajmata with Manyata stands before her family and UV and Giriraj and announces that Manyata and Akash's relationship will only be accepted when Manyata fully embraces being the princess of Jaighad. UV is staring with angry eyes. Rajmata says that the moment they all had been waiting for for the past 16 years will soon happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
this "soon" cant come soon enough...lol...let the transformation begin!! thanks for the update!!
JAZ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh! What's this new plan of DS now.

I feel so sorry for UV! Despite his efforts, DS is saying Manyata can be with Akaash! :(
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update angelskiss.you are awesome and thank you for your hardwork.👏

Rajmata has something in her mind. There is a big twist. Rajmata wants manyata to accept herself as princess. She is using akash-manyata relationship to transform manyata. Once manyata transforms and udnerstands her princess responsibilities and her duties towards jaigard. Rajmata will tell Udayveer to help manyata in learning duties. This way manyata and udayveer will come close.😳
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thnxx for the update omg I have fallen deeplyy in love once again with UV! why is he so DAMN hot
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like rajmata knows that manyata after embracing being a princess will not want to be with Akash anymore. I feel like she's using reverse psych or something

Tfs
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
i dont like this makeover coz to unite with akash...
Kajol20 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sarah!

DS has another plan on MonAsh, she loves UV, she already thinks of UV as her damad. She probably has HER own secret plan behind it. And CVs know 3/4ths of the DEK audience will stop watching if theirs no ManVeer. Its common sense, why would she break a HUGE promise and a relationship just because Monia is being a brat?Edited by Kajpreet - 12 years ago
Nadia123 thumbnail
though i have tried to stay impartial towards Akash, I find him rather annoying now. Maybe if the actors that play Akash and UV were reversed, it would have been better coz Akash looks too old for behaving like a teenage romeo...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Angelskiss😊 poor UV just hope that DS takes him into confidence before doing anything otherwise he will feel bad 😕