Veer Shivaaji: Written Update 7th Feb.'11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Pyramid dissolve after breaking pot, every1 chants kahna's name. Gomaji arrest tanaji n told raje that he has entered without permission, tanaji told he want to meet him, raje ask to leave him.

Tanaji brings honey for raje, he taste it n ask if he only came to give honey but he told that he wanna join the army. Raje welcumes him, saying that he need such warrior, they goes to jijabai, gave her idol n take blessings n says that if she still think thy lack will power.

Jijabai says that now she proudly believe that thy'll surely win, raje says that its thr first step towards swarajya to win torna fort. Yesaji n bhimiya inform other leaders that raje called them, from lal mahal raje leaves by taking blessings.

Sonopant was worried for shahji n raje n says its very dangerous, just like committing suicide, jijabai says that she can happily sacrife his son n husband proudly for swarajya.

Inayat n gauhar reaches to meet begum huzoor, mustafa khan is also thr with her, inayat present gift to begum but she want shivaji's head. Gauhar interrupts them n it was not liked by begum, she thought gauhar is her wife but got to know the reality by mustafa that she's dancer. Begum taunts inayat that now she came to know y inayat is always late in fulfilling the orders.

Inayat clarify that she's also very intelligent, n he has already sent a man to kill raje, begum says that if he's talking abt noor, he has already with shivaji now.

Inayat was surprised who she knows everything n she told that thy are the principal of this land n knows everything, gauhar again interfares saying that thy are taking steps securily to not defame adil shah, begum taunts her again for interfaring, which was not liked by inayat this time but gauhar stop him from reacting.

Inayat says that he's trying n will surely suceed. Other side, a huge mob gathered outside temple on raje's call, raje says like lord shiva opens his third eye becoz of pain n anger, thr pain n anger will let them suceed, thr unity, thr unite power.

Thy go inside temple, raje cut his finger n drop blood on shivling n all take pledge that within 20 days they capture torna fort, other side, inayat promise begum to kill shivaji within 20 days.

Precap: Raje n team finds way to enter torna in disguise.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update di...2day's episode was sooo awesum makes me feel proud dat i am an indian ...truely Shivajiraje deserves the title Shivaji Raje Bhonsle -THE GREAT.
Jai BHavani jai shivaji!!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I dont understand why he does not get the title of Great, but anywho, everyone knows he is great and great men are known for their deeds!

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Yea I dont understand why he does not get the title of Great, but anywho, everyone knows he is great and great men are known for their deeds!

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji

but i think  Shivaji does have the title of great rite??because wherever his name is taken officaly it is succeeded by the title the great.from india ashoka,harsha,samudragupta,vikramaditya,akbar and shivaji have the title of great.there r others like chhatrasal also i  think...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namsii231997

but i think  Shivaji does have the title of great rite??because wherever his name is taken officaly it is succeeded by the title the great.from india ashoka,harsha,samudragupta,vikramaditya,akbar and shivaji have the title of great.there r others like chhatrasal also i  think...

yea i agree, He would be rightfully titled Great because Alexander was not great but they still say that, I never say great when i say his name!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

awesome episode today. really loved it. the team is now becoming strong enough to attack the Torna fort. 

there was a man who was suspicious to me during that temple meeting scene. is he a known one may be i have missed any part. of is he the one sent by adil shah people for attacking Raje?? ðŸ˜’