os i am completed (last part at 4)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
bold sorry

Arnav just got shocked of his life he was not getting what to do he walked in the room but khushi was not there only shyam was  standing .
khushi ran out to the guest room she met Anjali she hug her tight 
Anjali: what happen 
Khushi: kuch nahi 
Anjali you haven't change yet 
Khushi: i am going she just left her 
Anjali: looked at Arnav who was coming out of room she smiled " khushi zara jaldi se change kara aik kam ha "
Khushi: 5 mins she left her and walked in the room
Anjali: hold Arnav ear what have you said to her?
Arnav: just almost shouted "NOTHING"
Anjali: kya huwa 
Arnav: just walked away
Anjali: they had a fight  i will patch them up  she walked in the room , khushi was fixing her duppata it was slipping again and again"let me do it " she just pin it 
Khushi: Thanks
Anjali: come with me she hold her hand wan walk out of room"NK please go with khushi ji to hotel "
Khushi: hotel
Anjali: i have a surprise for Payal and Akash i have booked a room for them in hotel for tonight she winked ..
NK sure
Arnav: walk out " i am waiting in car "
Khushi: just felt a lump stuck in her throat ,she walk out 
Anjali: had a laughter 
Khushi :was in tension because of Shyam and he was angry because of what he had heard .  
there was a silence in the car ,they could hear each other heart beats, they reached hotel , she just walk behind him, everyone look at them newly wedding couple .
Arnav just grab the key and they walk to the .
Khushi: was not getting why he is behaving like this is he had seen them talking and shyam act she just walk behind him ready for every thing as she was tired of fighting for herself . he open door she step in and the petals drop on her and him as he followed her . the environment was totally different soft music and candle lights she just turn towards him, he starting walking towards her " so Khushi Kumaro gupta you have shown your worth"
Khushi: got he came to know she just closed her eyes and took a step back 
Arnav: now i will show you what i can do?i will show what Arnav Singh Raizada can do ?
Khushi : just stand still as she could see pain and anger in his eyes that has love for her few mins back . she didnot move or took a step back she stand still and welcome him to show her how much he hate her ?she wanted him to take out all his anger on her not on anyone else , she was not scared of him as he was coming close .
Arnav: i was planning to say I LOVE YOU but  now i will say I HATE YOU . he just hold her hand and push her to bed " you will ruin my Di home my DI home " broke her bangles which he had got for her , he was in shock she was not saying any thing she just let he say for the first time she let him say . take out all his pain and hater he just pull the duppata which Anjali had pinned . she just closed her eyes and let him taken out his all anger all frustration and pain on her . ,she took it as his love for her . 
After 30 mins his cell rang 
Khushi: look at him he was looking at the ceiling.run her fingers in his hairs , she picked up his cell and received the call " hello"
Anjali:"i asked you guys to check the room  not to sleep there "
Khushi: look at Arnav he just closed his eyes " we are coming"she just dress and fixed herself look at him .he was in same condition she passed his clothes " utha "kissed his fore head 
Arnav: why you didnot stop me?
Khushi: smiled" i wanted to see how much you Arnav Singh Raizada  hate me . she pin her duppata properly just to hide few things"fix the room .
Arnav: " tum thek ho"
Khushi: "i am completed"she showed him her fore head were their was a small drop of his blood  . she sat next to him wipe his hand  pull him up to sit and pick the broken bangles for floor and bed and wrap in the tissue paper to keep it with her for ever..."utha dont feel sorry , if you dont want to give name to ,what happen between us dont give? "picked his cell and his coat "i am waiting get up" 

should i cont do tell me 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So they actually spent a day in Payash's booking? hahaa
Does that mean they love each other or hate?
Anyway...
good one :)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pkaur92

So they actually spent a day in Payash's booking? hahaa

Does that mean they love each other or hate?
Anyway...
good one :)

that is for you to guess it  was love or hate do tell me what you felt after reading it 
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was amazing, please do continue!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edit...
It was really amazing..loved it..and do continue..loved the rage filled love..loved khush..Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was both :)
please continue
zaniax thumbnail
hmm..tht was interesting
but im wondering if it was love or hate?
Plzzz contine
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well of course pls do continue dear =D

and all i have to say is fabulous and its quite different ...so love to read what'll happen next =D
zafi thumbnail
WOW! Well I loved it. I think it started because of his hate and anger but it went back to love as he showed concern for her well being and seemed more broken up about it then Khushi who took it as his love. Well thats my thoughts on it anyways.
Well done Naddiya. You know by now that I love you and your brilliant work so that is that.
Thanks.
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update pls continue