promo 7th feb 2012|| Video Link Added p.6

simi82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
priya talking 2 apeksha on phone n krishnaji sitting n listening their conversation

priya: apeksha aaj maine pyar ka asli matlab jan liya hai.i truely madly love mr kapoor.tum ye baat krishnaji tak pahuncha dena...
krishnaji n apeksha smiling

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes i also saw the same promo just now in btwen repeat of cid shows

so priya confesses and she is doing all this i think to re unite ram with krishna ji
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Huh?? What??? Pinch me!!!!!

She realized and admitted (not to Ram though) her feelings first? I am lovin it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now Golu the ball is in your court!
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi82

priya talking 2 apeksha on phone n krishnaji sitting n listening their conversation

priya: apeksha aaj maine pyar ka asli matlab jan liya hai.i truely madly love mr kapoor.tum ye baat krishnaji tak pahuncha dena...
krishnaji n apeksha smiling

Nice promo...thanks...but she has broken her promise to Ram that she will not contact KK.
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kaash Ram bhi apna feelings Vikram ko confess kare... or rather, I really want Priya to go away to Sharma House at least for a day.. let Ram get some time for introspection for a full night, alone. Maybe then the realisation will come...

However I doubt if Golu will alow his Goli to be away for a single night during these crucial 7 days...
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Nice promo...thanks...but she has broken her promise to Ram that she will not contact KK.

She did not contact KK. She has called up Apeksha. So she is indirectly telling KK about her feelings.
Edited by ritigl - 12 years ago
Saisweety thumbnail
Thanx 4 the promo wow it was good news
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wht the??๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously? my my.. such an unexpected promo... thnx for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

wht the??๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously? my my.. such an unexpected promo... thnx for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why the surprise Anu??? Its good news na..
Neenzoo thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: ritigl

She did not contact KK. She has called up Apeksha. So she is indirectly telling KK about her feelings.

Women are so smart...I like it..๐Ÿ˜›