2/6:WU (Stubborn Princess & her Conniving Prince)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata wanting to speak with her family. Manyata tells the family that she knows she has hurt everyone especially her mother. She tells them that it had taken her time to accept them but that doesn't mean that she doesn't consider them as her family (really? I don't believe her!).

UV is speaking to the press saying that he knows that democracy rules in India but they should also know that in jaighad his family has ruled their people by becoming their friend not their rulers. He tells them that he will answer all their questions regarding Akash (He looks sooo HAWT with the turban!).

Manyata apologies to the whole family saying that she knows that has hurt them and broken their trust. She says that she did everything in fun and never realized that the consequences of her actions would be so bad (maybe now she will think before she acts!).

UV announces to the press that he feels sorry for Akash because Akash is not mentally stable. He tells the press that Akash is obsessed with Manyata and delusional that Princess Manyata is also in love with him. UV further tells the press that he has found Manyata after 16 years and feared that Akash would kidnap her hence he put him behind the bars. UV then informs the press that he and Rajmata will provide for the best medical treatment to treat Akash's mental disorder.  He then questions how they would react if they were faced with such a situation and tells them that if it would be right to not punish people like Akash.

Rajmata tells Manyata that she is glad to know that she understands and accepts her mistake but she also knows that they all have to pay for her mistake. Rajmata tells her that she needs to remember the fact that she is a Princess hence her every action is viewed. Brijraj says that he never imagined that he would experience such humiliation like he had in the past few days but if Rajmata has forgiven her then he will also forgive her and will guide her through the right path. Brijraj then tells Manyata that she made a mistake, a very big mistake but if she learns from her mistake then it is not called a mistake *even if you lose don't lose the lesson* . He tells her to forget the past and focus on the future and henceforth no more talks about Akash and even his name won't be uttered.

Manyata says that she respects and understands him but she can't do what he is asking her of. She can never forget Akash and tells them to not separate her from Akash (and we are back to square one!). Brijraj gets angry and yells at her to leave the room and then tells that she doesn't deserve to be part of their family. She is born in their family but she does not value the family and their reputation. Manyata tries to explain them that she wasn't a princess few months ago and it was then she fell in love with Akash and now that she has become a princess they want her to forget Akash. Menaka admonishes Manyata saying to speak with respect to her family Manyata yells back saying she is also a daughter of this family and they should listen to her and accept her wishes. Brijraj in anger raises a hand on her but Rajmata stops him. Rajmata orders Manyata to head back to her room before one of them looses their anger. Manyata heads back to her room and Brijraj apologizes to Rajmata (I love Brijraj! The whole family is just so right in their actions and believes! Why can't Manyata see how lucky she is to have such a loving family!).

The press comes to question Akash. The press questions him on whether he got his first promotion because he calls himself Princess Manyata's boyfriend? Did he help Murali in keeping Manyata away from her family? Will he accept to be in a reality show after he gets released from the jail? (🤣  seriously?). Akash's parents come to meet him and tells the press that he and Manyata really love each other. The press  believes that they are not just hired people pretending to be Akash's parents and laughs at them. Akash yells at them to speak with respect and the press taunts him saying did he think before ruining a girl's reputation. 

UV and Unnati watch the whole scene on TV. UV tells Unnati that he will tell her a joke *a chawl wala who thought he could take away UV's mangatar*. Unnati says he still doesn't understands the fact that Manyata will hate him for doing all this. He laughs it of saying he just punished Akash for making the mistake to enter Manyata's room. He tells her to just watch how Akash will first loose his illusion, then his belief on himself and then the faith on his relation with Manyata (did i tell you guys how HAWT he looks with the turban and his sexy smirk!😍).

Precap:

Rajmata tells Manyata that she is ready to release Akash from prison but on one condition only (makeover on its way! ).

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs u for this nice update

Although Manyata has recognised her fault and starting respecting her family she has a long way to go before accepting them truly as A is still her upmost priority. 

Precap is interesting

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelkiss for the update. you are awesome and your hardwork is being appreciated by us all readers.

Manyata is right on her terms that she fell in love with akash before she knew she was princess. She was a normal girl with normal dreams. Also Uday is not doing the right thing by putting akash as mentally unstable. I also understand what manyata's family going thru. I do not understand that why can't akash and manyata be together? Royals are behaving that they have high status blood. How can they fix alliance of manyata and uday when they were kid?

I do like uday and manyata jodi but i want to act as practical.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
is nt that what the royal's the monarch's do.. marry in the royal bloodline.. this was the reason prince charles and camilla couldnt marry at first.. Times have changed however but since M was enagaged to UV and the family treats him as a SIL for all these years its hard to accept/see someone else in UV's place.. M wasnt there for all these years but UV was n he is practically family
anyway wherever the story is headed i hope its good
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx for the update nd yes u mentioned it twice how hawwt he looks in the turban lmaooo. But if I was u id mention it 20 times atleast lol
-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!!!!!The press people are soo right that Akash didn't think twice before ruining a girls reputation??? I wish he realizes his mistake and tells Manyata to move on. Since this would be the second time Akash tells Manyata they are not meant for each other than she might as well beleive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE THE STORY GOES ON FROM THIS AKASH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah  🤗..

Thanks for the update.. It will do me for now.. will watch epis later in the week..
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx for the up 🤗
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. couldn't catch the epi. is manyata really saying or just playing cards to make akash release frm jail. ohoo uday in princess attire.ve to watch then. oh atlast team ke mann mei makeover ka kayal aaya hai glad 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sarahhh!

i caught up on everything minus DEK (three eps) and SNS (2 weeks ;/) lol. thanks for the updates!!!