||Mohit's No.1 fan|| Pics pg-1, Radhi's updt pg-33

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohit's no.1 fan...

SBS update by aashi-

seg started with his entry bachana hashino song and showed him with diff pauses and said he is very popular and having lots of fans who loves him as samrat and then they showed charmz and other girl participant where raj asked him abt their excitement and charmz and that girl said they r excited and b4 giving task raj said mohit gained this height with his hard work so to meet him u have to work hard and both girls agreed

then they showed charmz and that gril did rock climb in mall and that girl won they showed both girl's small clips charmz told abt her injury then sbs talked with mohit and he said he wants to meet them both and he reached mall and he was seeing them from second floor and then he sit opposite them and then charmz and that girl told to find him , and girl who won she got first chance to meet him and then charmz met n then radhi came to meet him mohit met them all and they did talk all were excited to meet him and mohit hugged radhi as she was excited on seeing him first time and told abt his injury 

then they decided to ate panipuri and had it with full of masti and mohit ate panipuri and made eat to charmz and radhi and then they sit together and girls gifted him gifts and then sbs asked all girls to propose him and all girls sang song for him and then they bid good bye to all it was seriously treat to watch seg 

once again charmz and radhi heartfelt congoo to both and also meeru talking with him 🤗

^^ thanks aashi for the detailed update🤗

Mohit's no.1 fan...

SBS update by aashi-

seg started with his entry bachana hashino song and showed him with diff pauses and said he is very popular and having lots of fans who loves him as samrat and then they showed charmz and other girl participant where raj asked him abt their excitement and charmz and that girl said they r excited and b4 giving task raj said mohit gained this height with his hard work so to meet him u have to work hard and both girls agreed

then they showed charmz and that gril did rock climb in mall and that girl won they showed both girl's small clips charmz told abt her injury then sbs talked with mohit and he said he wants to meet them both and he reached mall and he was seeing them from second floor and then he sit opposite them and then charmz and that girl told to find him , and girl who won she got first chance to meet him and then charmz met n then radhi came to meet him mohit met them all and they did talk all were excited to meet him and mohit hugged radhi as she was excited on seeing him first time and told abt his injury 

then they decided to ate panipuri and had it with full of masti and mohit ate panipuri and made eat to charmz and radhi and then they sit together and girls gifted him gifts and then sbs asked all girls to propose him and all girls sang song for him and then they bid good bye to all it was seriously treat to watch seg 

once again charmz and radhi heartfelt congoo to both and also meeru talking with him 🤗

^^ thanks aashi for the detailed update🤗

My update-

We were late for the shoot... it was almost 12.45 when we begin n Mohit was suppose to come at 1.30pm..Mohit was on time (thats so sweet without the usual actor attitude he was there on time😃  ) he waited there up when few parts of our interviews were left...

We were told about the task, tabhi only i had said I won't be able to do bcoz of my injury at 1st place but still i tried only for Mohit of course bcoz winning or loosing doesn't matter its that love for Mohit that matters😃 After starting at a point i got a horrible strain on my right arm after which i din't dare to even move anymore...n i was told to wait at the same place until another contestant completes the task... 

I  lost 1 reason competition was not b/w equals 2nd had met with an accident few months back n injury still there.. After the task i requested reporter that at least give a chance to meet Mohit, reporter agreed saying as per the format only winner could win but he'll let me n Radhi meet off camera😃   how sweet of him that he agreed😃

Then me n another contestant were taken up we were asked why do we like Mohit... That gal said bcoz he played a cool guy in MJHT as Samrat, he is dashing etc
N i said bcoz of his nature, his pure heart, bcoz he is so much down to earth..that i like him❤️

Then we were asked if had brought any gift for Mohit.. I said I have brought a Ganesh ji's idol as blessings n best wishes for Mohit for his upcoming show😃 the other gal had not brought anything!

Then we were given two directions to find Mohit...on her direction she found Mohit..
When I reached there Mohit said hie taking my name☺️ n said that when sbs ppl took my name he had guessed it would be me only😃 I was on cloud 9..he not only remebers me by face but also remembers me by my name☺️😃   

Then Radhi was introduced...i could see the happiness on ur face when u saw Mohit🤗
Though we are completely opposite here..when for the 1st time i saw him i was all numb, couldn't even more n was shivering badly...n u were like jumping n laughing😆
Radhi asked him for a hug n he hugged...then Radhi still was the same laughing n smiling so Mohit hugged her again..that was so sweet.. lucky radhi😳

Then Mohit said we all must be hungry so lets have either pani puri or gola.. i said i won't have anything m fine... Mohit was like why have some thing u must be hungry so i said m on a diet i won't have anything, reporter said some thing I quite don't remember but to which i replied i have started it bocoz of Mohit bcoz he had said in sbs int when he was shown in gym that we shouldn't only seat in front of tv we should go to gym n keep ourselves fit.. So Mohit was like yeah he did said but for a day we should leave it all back even he'll join in eating.. So I said we'll eat pani puri but only if we are served my guy wearing glows otherwise Sanaya will..so Mohit completed for i speak that Sanaya will scold him🤣 N then Mohit was like ab muje sab kuch soch samaj ke bolna padega meri saari baatien yaad rehti hai kisi ko😆 n i was like-☺️☺️🤣

Though i had said yes for pani puri but coming upto the chat corner  i again said no...n that was when sbs ppl told to feed all of us(4 of us, me, Radhi, other gal n her mom) tabhi i was like damn why did i say no Mohit then feeded Radhi 1st, then other contestant n then his mom n at last me☺️..i was like thank god he feededme otherwise i would have regretted saying No... 

After which sbs said lets have pani puri competition, i backed off n so did Mohit..both of us on dieting you know😳😆 but then Mohit came upto me n said have it (as you'll saw in sbs) that was sooo touching😃😃☺️ he also said he'll give me his diet plan after the shoot☺️ i told ok i'll have pani puri but only if he too have it..   I then took a pani puri n feeded Mohit😳  n then i to had a single piece of it...after me even that gal fed Mohit😳 

anyways to continue.. Then sbs reporter said lets eat something else, they were all deciding n thought about having franky all said yes i was again like no i won't have so Mohit said yeah its fried na so lets have coffee that will be ok...he is so understanding man😳 😃 
Then we asked him about Khamoshiyan n told him he should visit I-F he has such huge fan following here n we have also made khamoshiyan's official thread..he was very much glad hearing about thread..then he said he can't say anything about khaomoshiyan.. so Radhi was like thats her last wish to see him back onscreen..n i blurted out that i have two more set of wishes to see Monaya getting married and to see their baby..shit man sooner i realized what did i just said out😲 i was in my own world while saying so as if m talking to myself..but its just bcoz of him he makes u feel so comfortable that for a moment u forget everything n feel belongingness.. I was so embarrassed but then Mohit was like shaddi toh dur ki baat hai n baby to uske bhi dur ki baat hai ☺️    he laughed..
Then Radhi asked him about getting engaged so he said yet he has a long run to go n like lets see...

Then i brought the coffee n it was served...then sbs ppl told if we have brought the gifts we can give him..1st Mohit was like guys don't bring gifts we just need ur love n support.. then i said i have brought ganpati bappa's murti so he readily accepted it he was you'll can give such gifts but not t-shirt n stuff we have loads... I told him thats for best wishes for a gr8 start with Ganpati bappa's name n blessings... he even read out what i had written on the box of the gift!

N  then Radhi gave her gift n Mohit was so happy that MJHT's memory came across.. n said he'll keep it at his place.. 

Then sbs said valentine aa raha hai so we 3 should propose him... Then Mohit was asked whom to call 1st.. n Mohit was like Charmee! N me😲😲 M already very shy how would propose him..that too in front of so many ppl.. I came forward in that couple of sec i could just think of expression my feelings through a song- Tum ho toh..😳
I went upto him.. he was looking towards me i lowered my eyes n i was like i won't be able to.. So Mohit was like main kitna sharma rahi hoon☺️ so he said he'll cover his face if i want i said no i'll to other side n sing i turned a bit but then again face him then tried to sing but again i was feeling so shy so he was like m covering my face na u don't see me u just sing tab u won't feel shy i said you need not do that I'lld bring my cell look at ur pics n sing..i went forward to take my cell n again came back towards him he understood n covered his face n i started singing..he slowly slowly removed hand from his face n n looked towards me n then said let me play guitar like samrat❤️ (i was so happy that he did that samrat act..i saw my sammy in him after so long❤️ ) then i slowly slowly looked into his eyes n started singing..he too sang a few lines with me...n after the song was over he said he accepts my proposal n said he n me will go on a date after this is over where only both of us would be there☺️☺️☺️

Then that gal proposed him n then Radhi...when Radhi went on knees Mohit was like even i'llk go on knee it doesn't look good that gals bend on knees.. He is an ultimate gentleman.. So love him❤️ 

After this he went biding bye to all

But the day was super awesome...he dint let me feel that i lost competition...the fact that he was so sweet n caring.. He gave attention to all.. After the day i love n respect him even more.. he is truly a gr8 guy...
M actually proud of myself that i love HIM! ❤️

Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Clicks- 

^^ cho cuteee n adorable😍😍☺️

^^Shweeett😍😍😳

^^ such a januable expression😍

^^ must be thinking.."Kya bolu" 

RadhikaBhushan]

^^ reporter looked up n then told Mohit that we r looking at him from up Mohit saw up n waved hie😳 actually said bye n left
Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

edit

Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

just saw the segment O M G ...I am SO touched...fell in love with him all over again!! the way he treated both of u girls, I was blushing so badly! He is even a better person than what we thought :) makes me so much proud!!

u guys were just mindblowing! 🤗our connection is so strong that I felt like I m with him (eventhough we haven't met- this is the bonding that we share) thank you guys! When he said ur names I was blushing so badly😆☺️

I wish meerki was there instead of that other girl LOL...it would be perfect! 

this is one of my most fav segment! he is getting cuter day by day

did he say anything about khamoshiyaan girls?

^^ DITTOO...and the first three lines...i was mad yesterday, there was a battle going on btw my mind and heart...and my heart won ofcourse it has to  

but seeing the interview today, made me feel so so good...yes he is even better by heart ❤️ someone who is just like me...no am not that good like him though...am talking about habits,likes,dislikes we share ☺️

anyway, GOSHHH HIS PICS OMFGGG :OOO he is SO SO SO SO CUTEEE minus his cap 🤔  I dont like when he wears cap...as I love HIS hair ☺️

last but not the least, congratulations guys...love you both ❤️ am so happy for you gals...gosh yesterday was the best day haina? 🤗

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

some people are born lucky
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

some people are born lucky

dittoo what u said parudiii 😛😆 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail