Ashu's Pyaar ka Pehla Tohfa to Nidhi should be?

Poll

Ashu's Pyaar ka Pehla Tohfa to Nidhi should be?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 πŸ€£   Yes yes.. i know... whad ya thnkin'  ...SHE IS BACK ...  πŸ˜† ... kitna spam karegi..

But woh kehte hain na.. jab tak suraj chand (erm) Forum rahega.. tab tak Forum mein SPAMMERS ka raj rahega...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Ok .. guys.. so was thinking that before the DREADED week begins with tons of TWISTERS waiting to uproot us... jusht EMAGINE ... that our Baba Ashu Dev has a change of heart (before a change of LOOK) ...n decides to MAN up.. n give Nidhi a GIFT this VALENTINES...

So what culd it be... πŸ€”

As usual ..some non-sensical options are given... habe phun adding .. dissing n commenting on πŸ˜‰! (Multi-voting on)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jewllery with Candle llight Dinner.

Not a gift. But he May be  dance with Nidhi.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a peck on the cheek (guess can't ask for more since it is touch me not situation) and a romantic dance..will do for me...hope not asking too much😳
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for Any other...And I want to see Ashu offering Nidhi to spend a day with him like the violin date but this time Arman and Kaka not coming back home early and obviously this date should break the no touch rule between them...☺️... I want Ashu to do something manly for her...☺️
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kaveri

a peck on the cheek (guess can't ask for more since it is touch me not situation) and a romantic dance..will do for me...hope not asking too much😳

This is asking for the moon in the show lol.

@ Tanu, I'd have taken the first option 😳, but practically speaking, as an option for the show, I'll pick the jewellery option.

Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aila.. Baba Ashu DEV.. touching πŸ˜² .. mountains will shake.. ice caps will melt ... wind blowing will stop ... water running will freeze πŸ˜²

🀣🀣🀣🀣

LOLz ... kidding.. yes.. agree radhi n kaveri... hope we get to see some touching.. hugging ...n dance.. πŸ˜’
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Any one of the above with a butterfly, I think it was mentioned in Lizzies FF. Love to see Ashu putting it for Nidhi followed by a peck on the forehead, is it asking for too much??
Edited by vvega - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@bhalo. ... aww lovely idea.. a day IN ... i like it..

@akiekl ... ha ha.. i know.. it was jus one of the risque options... 

@vega... wow.. butterfly pendant is sweet... i remember yanku had mentioned in her FF ..

@All ... yes.. a peck.. a hand hold .. is it really too much πŸ˜³

Even Shiv-Sati of Mahadev are touching ..hugging .. but not our modern day Baba Ashu Dev 
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i would go with jewellery
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
none of these..
I think he should ask her to marry him...that will be the bestest tohfa...for her...for him...for us

yaya I know...u r thinkin...there she goes in her dreamland...again...
cant resist yaa...