Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakkan

yes, she was called tortoise by preeti...bad that people attacked her on her weight...but then she never worked and never gave peoople reason to admire her

Are you suicidal?! God forbid Axeion sees this post or that of preeti !! She will descend upon you like the wrath of Gods!She loves tortoise & turtles-all living things amphibian.Her earlier DP was of her tortoise called Atlas! She is likely to take great umbrage at the comparison with Evie Biwi!

Originally posted by: sayani_monaya

I always felt sorry for Evelyn whenever she was attacked for her weight...

But I hated her overconfidence when she said,"agar us team mein Shiavm hain,toh is team mein main hoon.." 😕
 1 f d traits,which a huge turn off 4 me in ne person,is his/her overconfidence.. 👎🏼

That was not overconfidence-she is hugely delusional!

Originally posted by: znursingh

Are you suicidal?! God forbid Axeion sees this post or that of preeti !! She will descend upon you like the wrath of Gods!She loves tortoise & turtles-all living things amphibian.Her earlier DP was of her tortoise called Atlas! She is likely to take great umbrage at the comparison with Evie Biwi!

arre maine kuchh nahi kaha, i am just repeating wot preeti said

Originally posted by: dhakkan

Toh main toh sirf aapko agha kar rahin hoon!!

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To be frank, Tortoises aren't that slow as people think they are! Neither are Turtles! 😃

@ZM... Naah, I don't take offense to such comparisons... I ignore the ignorant ones, so Preeti doesn't even come into my list of people on those Islands. She's just another object! 

@Dhakkan, lol... That's ok! Z's just trying to make me throw a tantrum as both of us are clearly bored with this bored forum! 😆

Edit - Personally, I don't like commenting about a contestants appearance. So I stay away! 
Edited by axeion - 12 years ago

axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

Oh hey Axeion! I'm a very peace loving person-I would never provoke any one to have a tantrum,specially you! I love my life too much to ever tangle with you-I learn my lessons very quickly! And as you can tell I'm terribly modest too!!😍

But I agree,its difficult to keep the forum lively for a twice weekly show-so I am bored too,but not so bored to wish an e-spat with you.Mine with you ruined several of my nights!!🥱

Haha, I make you pull up your socks immediately, don't I 😛😆

We need some good topics to discuss... Drooling over those bodys is getting boring with each passing day 😕
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, don't you dare speak about our Spongebob... We are in the process of getting her married to Dr. Stink!!

It's Spongebob Ka Swayamvar..

Z, Mod, Dhakkan, Rebel, and Meg.. We have another emergency meeting!!!

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Hey, don't you dare speak about our Spongebob... We are in the process of getting her married to Dr. Stink!!

It's Spongebob Ka Swayamvar..

Z, Mod, Dhakkan, Rebel, and Meg.. We have another emergency meeting!!!

kia matlab 😕Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Excuse Me, Are you talking to me? 😲  

Not the best day of your VL, right? 😛😆