Viraat's Past - A thought about the role of Maya

shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I was just sat here searching the forum when I came across 'once again' the article about 'Nikunj Malik' playing the role of Maya.
First of all, I haven't seen her acting skills and I don't even know if you was playing a negative role in the serial 'Geet' as I have never watched. I've probably seen one or two episodes but I don't actually know what role she was playing. Therefore; many will think I have no right to say something like this. But as I have said this is my POV.

I don't know why but when I first came across the article where Viraat Aka Kushal Tandon revealed the fact that he is 'A US return. Has returned after been cheated on by his girl friend. Hi girl friend stole his music', I actually thought that when they bring the role of Maya into the serial; 'Madhura Naik' would be a really good choice. I don't know if any of yous' can but I could actually imagine her with Viraat (not in that way VirMaan'ians) but in the form of his past... I have watched the previous shows of her's, which is why I can do; maybe some can't. I'm not a fan or anything; just personal preference/portrayal of the negative role.

You probably don't know who she is; neither did I. I knew who I was thinking about but didn't know her name so I had to search and finally found a picture to show you guys to find out your views about what I think.

Basically, she has had many roles in dramas/serials before on Star Plus and Star One (changed to Life OK). The roles that she has played are either Lead Roles/ Negative Roles. She has portrayed four negative characters before, which is why I thought she would be really good at doing so. I'm not 'dissing' or offending her but I think that she has that kind of look and there is something about her that just shows a sense of negativity...

Firstly, she played the negative roles in;
- Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki as Sam
- Kayamath as Sam
- Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil as Maya (Coincidence or what; Krystle was also in this)
- Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani as Tanushree

Apart from these, there are others; she was also in 'Good Boy Bad Boy' and 'Pyaar Impossible'

I'm not a regular fan of her's or anything but I feel that she would have been a better choice. If this post is in any way offensive or not appropriate; then please do tell me, I'll ask the MODs to remove this topic. Though I think its just a member POV.

PS: A kind request is for you guys not to bash my post. Please just leave your opinions and if you feel that this post is any way not appropriate; as I have said before, I'll get this closed by the MODs

Picture is taken from the 'IF Celebrity Page - Madhura Naik'
No Copyright Infringement intended...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg! i thought it was her too.
she's so pretty i wouldnt mind if it was her but what to do.
tfs btw.
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileySara

omg! i thought it was her too.
she's so pretty i wouldnt mind if it was her but what to do.
tfs btw.

*Sigh Of Relief*
I was thinking people are either going to bash my POV or just not comment
Thank you for the support. I know she is really pretty and I would have thought that the CVs were going to choose her as the negative role.. Guess not.
Maybe Nikunj will play her better :/
Though I'm sure she had a positive role in Geet so she 'may' not be able to portray this as well..
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

You're welcome :)
And thanks for commenting
SmileySara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

*Sigh Of Relief*
I was thinking people are either going to bash my POV or just not comment
Thank you for the support. I know she is really pretty and I would have thought that the CVs were going to choose her as the negative role.. Guess not.
Maybe Nikunj will play her better :/
Though I'm sure she had a positive role in Geet so she 'may' not be able to portray this as well..

hmm but her face looks like scream's mask. but madhura would've played way better.
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

hmm but her face looks like scream's mask. but madhura would've played way better.

Nikunj's face?
I don't know; I think that the CVs should have searched more for this role and hopefully would have found 'Madhura'. she would have actually played this role very well...
SmileySara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

Nikunj's face?
I don't know; I think that the CVs should have searched more for this role and hopefully would have found 'Madhura'. she would have actually played this role very well...

yeah her's. Hmm but nevermind. she'll be gone in a few months.
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

yeah her's. Hmm but nevermind. she'll be gone in a few months.

Hopefully!!
But as you know CVs do drag on a little scene for quite a while... 
So I'm saying 4/5 months is the absolute least!!
I have seen Madhura as T in PKYEK,and she did a fair job there.I also think that Madhura cud hav been a better choice as 'Maaya'.No offence to anyone.😊
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I have seen Madhura as T in PKYEK,and she did a fair job there.I also think that Madhura cud hav been a better choice as 'Maaya'.No offence to anyone.😊

Exactly.. She did a really good job in 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil' aswell.
If CVs looked hard enough; they would have found a better choice like 'Madhura' insted of Nikunj.
Like you said 'No offence to anyone'