!! Anantika Sahir Tweet Update !!(ALL UPDATE HERE)

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anantika Sahir-

5th FEB:
What a fun night!!! Partied till late after really long... Thank god for mommy who looked after my angel.. :)

1st FEB:

Hey!! Enjoy the episodes.. You guys are the best fans ever!!!

My baby bestest!!! And his daddy too.. Lol!!

Hey all!! I am not giving any ishaaras or news.. Enjoy navya while it lasts.. Sorry!

Hey navyians!! Just have faith you will enjoy the upcoming episodes.. Navya only surprises never disappoints!! Love 2 all :)

25th JAN:

Everything happens for a reason.. Though the reason may be unknown to you the outcome is eventually sensible!! At least we hope it is..

Hey guys.. Navya is going off air.. Last telecast is on 13th Feb :( ... Will miss my baby!!! :( :( :(

Not losing, does not mean u r gaining.. Not falling, does not mean u r rising.. Mediocracy is ok when u want 2 b somewhere in the middle!!!

24TH JAN:

There are definite advantages of being upfront... definite..

Hey guys!! There is no official news yet.. I am as aware as you are..

22ND JAN:

I love my job!! Both of a writer and a mother.. Satisfied on professional and personal front :)

I love my job!!!

Sorry everyone! I have no news of the time slot change so can't really tell you anything.. Sorry!!!

21ST JAN:

Heavy duty weekend ahead... Lots of activities await..

Expect the unexpected and accept the expected unexpected.. :s

20TH JAN:

Why do good things come with a price tag?? Even love for that matter!!!

16TH JAN:

Hopeful!! In more than just one way..

13TH JAN:

Thankful to the almighty.. With your blessings nothing can go wrong.. Nothing!! Love you god!!!!! <3

Thankful to the almighty.. With your blessings nothing can wrong.. Nothing!! Love you god!!!!! <3

12TH JAN:

Got a news today.. Trying to figure if it's good or bad... I guess sometimes a good news ain't that good and a bad news ain't that bad!!

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh great dr! tis will keep d forum clean!
well done!
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx bhai 
good thread keep it up 
Abommi thumbnail

wow grt dear..

so swt of u...