Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aowww that was too cute one u know!! One of the most refreshing one from my ever boring books which were all bent to render me to sleep 😆

aoww Maanvi is one of those cute friend who help rebuilding a new persona when we feel everything is empty a hollow, that's the true need where we need a friend to be beside us

aowww love at first sight *winkies* waah beta Maan kya sahi track pakda hai ladki ko dekha baad main n ladki Inn pehle 😆 wwooopp wooopp

waah mere sher earring dhundte dhundte ladki ka dill gayab kar dia sahi jaa re ho Maan beta 😆 aowww I Just Love it
and the searching scene was too cute
and then the final dhundne pe kissie wissie kya return gift mila na Maanu Jaanu ko bahttt naacha raha hoga wo gift le k, but uske reply main uska naughtiness dikh raha tha n wo b khooobbb mazee main 😆

singing jab se mere dil ko tujhpe marna aa gaya sabko chehra padhna aa gaya *winkiieesss* issilie to dadi maa bhi samjh gayi

waahhh i luv it have i told yaa

and then finally when the room scene, me wondering was there any need of words *winkies* nopesy

n meri poetest the poem was a bowler, I Just Loved the poem, it was tooo mesmerizing u know, trully depecting the unseen dreams of Geet which were perfectly seen by Maan and also rendered fulfilled
Ritz I Just Love it
but U know i have read it once before i dont know when aaj wapis read kara to yaad aaya
nishnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bohot acha laga...lovd it ... 😊 ...!plz add me to u budy list n send pmz...plz...
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

Aowww that was too cute one u know!! One of the most refreshing one from my ever boring books which were all bent to render me to sleep 😆

aoww Maanvi is one of those cute friend who help rebuilding a new persona when we feel everything is empty a hollow, that's the true need where we need a friend to be beside us

aowww love at first sight *winkies* waah beta Maan kya sahi track pakda hai ladki ko dekha baad main n ladki Inn pehle 😆 wwooopp wooopp

waah mere sher earring dhundte dhundte ladki ka dill gayab kar dia sahi jaa re ho Maan beta 😆 aowww I Just Love it
and the searching scene was too cute
and then the final dhundne pe kissie wissie kya return gift mila na Maanu Jaanu ko bahttt naacha raha hoga wo gift le k, but uske reply main uska naughtiness dikh raha tha n wo b khooobbb mazee main 😆

singing jab se mere dil ko tujhpe marna aa gaya sabko chehra padhna aa gaya *winkiieesss* issilie to dadi maa bhi samjh gayi

waahhh i luv it have i told yaa

and then finally when the room scene, me wondering was there any need of words *winkies* nopesy

n meri poetest the poem was a bowler, I Just Loved the poem, it was tooo mesmerizing u know, trully depecting the unseen dreams of Geet which were perfectly seen by Maan and also rendered fulfilled
Ritz I Just Love it
but U know i have read it once before i dont know when aaj wapis read kara to yaad aaya

Thank you sooo much my gb...

I was having a big smile on my face while reading ur cmnt...

Muuuhhaaazzz... A tight wali jhappi to you... Luv ya...
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishnal

Bohot acha laga...lovd it ... 😊 ...!plz add me to u budy list n send pmz...plz...

Thank u sooo much... and Added...
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb os dear Loved it to the core...
dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtiritu

Thank you sooo much my gb...

I was having a big smile on my face while reading ur cmnt...

Muuuhhaaazzz... A tight wali jhappi to you... Luv ya...

hehehe luv u more ðŸ˜³
wow awesooome...OS...
loved it...
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo
nice one paroo
sho cute
loved it
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poem  was awesome and beautiful . loved it .
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love it graphics Love it graphics

os with poem wow ...

Love it graphics