who is Tatia Petrova???

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i guessed i missed something ...
can anyone explain who is Tatia Petrova and in which episodes i can find about her
Edited by MugRaj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tatia Petrova is the Original Petrova,with whom both Elijah n Klaus fell in love...n she was the reason that both the brothers turned into vampires,the same thing that Katherine did to the Salvatore brothers,unlike Elena,who seems to be the only good doppleganger...n i guess that is the reason why Klaus n the Petrova bloodline was cursed n why all the Petrova dopplegangers look the same,i.e. Katherine n Elena...
Seems like all the Petrovas always get stuck b/w two brothers😆
Edited by libran90 - 12 years ago
msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Tatia Petrova is the Original Petrova,with whom both Elijah n Klaus fell in love...n she was the reason that both the brothers turned into vampires,the same thing that Katherine did to the Salvatore brothers,unlike Elena,who seems to be the only good doppleganger...n i guess that is the reason why Klaus n the Petrova bloodline was cursed n why all the Petrova dopplegangers look the same,i.e. Katherine n Elena...
Seems like all the Petrovas always get stuck b/w two brothers😆

She was not the reason why Elijah n Klaus turned into vampires. they had human blood in wine for there transition and Esther sacrificed tatia and gave her blood mixed in wine to stop the fight between them
Edited by msainhjaug - 12 years ago
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was from the latest epi 3x13 'Bringing Out The Dead'
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

She was not the reason why Elijah n Klaus turned into vampires. they had human blood in wine for there transition and Esther sacrificed tatia and gave her blood mixed in wine to stop the fight between them

Thanks for that...i knew about Tatia Petrova...but not the backstory to it..😊But why did Esther sacrifice Tatia???Was Tatia evil???😕So did Klaus n Elijah kill each other???litle bit confused...can anyone explain???
Edited by libran90 - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^because the two brothers were fighting over her so Esther got rid of the root of the problem: Tatia. =] 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Have we seen who she is before?? Because the name didn't ring a bell
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ No, not yet. She was just mentioned in Thursday's episode as the original Petrova.

Both Klaus and Elijah loved her, so to end the tension between them their mother killed Tatia. When she turned them to vampires she had them drink Tatia's blood.

So far we only know of her as the original Petrova, and Katherine and Elena as her doppelgangers.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^oh ok...I thought I was missing something😆 wait was it revealed that Esther killed her? or is that from spoilers for the next episode
libran90 thumbnail
During The Middle Ages Tatia Petrova had a child with an unknown man, later in time she met both Elijah and Niklaus. Both the brothers fell for her and loved her, Esther the mother of Elijah and Niklaus used her on the spell to create Original Vampires, her blood was used when Mikael gave them wine laced with blood. Tatia was mentioned by Klaus and Elijah during the second season. The first reference of her was presented in the episode Klaus, where Elijah was introduced to Katerina Petrova. Elijah says: "I'm sorry,you remind me of someone I knew". In the same episode, Niklaus tells Elijah about "Love" being a vampire's biggest weakness when Elijah tells Niklaus about having feelings. Niklaus says that vampires do not feel and do not care but then Elijah mentions Tatia by saying: "We did once". Then Niklaus: "It's too many lifetimes ago to matter". In the episode The Reckoning, Rebekah mentions Tatia. She says: "The Original one was much prettier". In Bringing Out The Dead, Klaus and Elijah reveal about their past with Tatia. They both reveal that they loved her and fought for her. Every man desired to be her suiter even though she had a child by another man. It is also revealed that it was her blood which was laced in the wine they drank before getting killed by Mikael and leading to the creation of The Originals...

Got it from FB people...for all those who have questions regarding Tatia Petrova😊