cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pia was crying badly in her heart in this happy environment  . she couldn't believe misha had done this . her own sister betrayed her . pia was now feeling helpless n miserable . she wanted to die . everyone in her family accepted her except her own very best friend misha . n now she was here in an association who helps poor children . she was there to help those kids by raising some fund for the charity . everyone seemed happy . pia was trying hard that no one could see that she was sad . suddenly abhay came . pia's best friend . they both were grown up together in the same orphanage . abhay also came there to help the orphanage who helped him the most when everyone left him . not to forget that he was an investigator or detective whatever u call him . he towards her n kissed her cheek . 
abhay - what happened yaar ? u look so sad !!
pia - what are u saying hun ? n m happy .
pia knew how much she would try it won't be of any use becuz she couldn't hide anything from him . after all he was her best friend and now toh investigator also . 

abhay - n u think u can hide from me ? pia , i know u too well ... lets go that side if u
            feel comfortable ?
pia nodded . they both walked towards that side but saw that it was crowded so they decided to go on terrace .
it was a pretty scene of sunset . everything seemed calm . and pia knew that she couldn't hold it more . as they sat there abhay asked her the reason of crying all by herself . 
abhay - am i not worthy to know the reason why my best friend is crying ?
pia - its not like that ... but ... umm ..i ..i didn't want to spoil ur mood 
she said crying n finally hugged him tightly . it was as if a child was clinging to his mother for getting scolded by papa . (mere dimaag mein aise hi examples hai sorry😆)

abhay - sshhh ... now tell me what happened ?
pia - m not haing anyone abhay . misha broke her friendship wid me ...
she told him everything 
abhay - hey m there na 
pia - u also won't stay wid me for long . u r always out for ur cases 
he smiled - ok then take this 
he handed her a locket . she was confused 
pia - whats with this now ?
abhay - whenever m not there wid u , u can hold it n u'll feel my touch . n thus , u'll 
            never be alone . 
pia hugged him again . 
abhay - n ya one more thing , m going for a case out from mumbai . its a risky one so 
          m not sure when m gonna return or will i return so always keep it wid u . 
she smiled . they both stood up . abhay went to his car after cuming down . pia wanted to tell him to be careful coz this locket couldn't replace him forever but she got engaged wid other stuffs . abhay also wanted to confess his feelings for her but couldn't . 

after 2 weeks 
pia picked up her cell and saw abhay's name displayed on the screen . 
pia - hello 
other side - hello miss pia ?
pia- yeah , u aren't abhay ?
other side - miss pia m inspector yuvraj n saw ur number in mr abhay's contact list . 
                  we are very sad to say but he died on his way in an accident ...
pia's cell fell from her hand . 
now she used to hold that locket whenever she felt his need . this locket couldn't replace abhay forever but was her best friend ever since . 

hey guys actually i read a ff on fanfictions .net n i couldn't help myself from writing this . its not totally like that but is inspired from it . hope u guys liked it ðŸ˜³ plz hit the like button n leave ur precious comments😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
abhay pia bst frnd... sooo swt... bt he died... 😭😭😭
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW
SO SWEET OS DEAR
REALLY NICE. thanks for sharing dear
abhiya best friend.love it don't feel sorry love the example. i really love it.
abhay give pia locket too cute
omg abhay died really sad .really love
it is over or u will continue it.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
abhay n pia best friend... n dey have feeling 4 each other...
n abhay died...😭
no1 can replace abhay ...
nyc dr...
cuteteddy thumbnail
thanks for liking guys . nope i won't continue . 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh awesome & sad update.Loved it😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovly update realy luvd it bt felt bad abhay died 😭 😭
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update deepa!!!
abhay is killed 😭 😭
bt i like ur example😆 😆

Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i m jiya m new here u r a great writter and plz add me in ur pm list and send me a buddy request!
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear...but abhay died😭...