ll Analyze-The-Character #1 ll

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey YRKKH-ians we are here with one of our new activity character analaysis well basically its about who should be character of the week so in my opinion its natik this week and below are some justification why i think it's natik,

< He has all the responsibilty of business on his shoulders, his wife's in pregnant state and he cant leave her,and go but with a heavy heart he has to attend the meeting, his father and dadaji are no help to him at all

< while he is in pune his state of mind is back home toward's his wife he is feeling really guilty for leaving akshara but is helpless

< all the family members g3, rb keep on ringing him but no one has thought whats going through him at that state, yes they can keep him informed about akshara but they dont have to ring him all the tym to make him feel more helpless

<he try's and makes the meeting earlier but isnt succesfull as he didnt express himself enough telling his new business partner his wife's in hospital about to deliver again we can see he is helpless, fustrated, in pain and anguish

<he talks to akshara to calm himself down but that dosnt help either hearing her in pain gives him unlimited pain and when she disconnects the phone he feels more sad, helpless

<He misses his flight which adds another level to his fustration as he know's his wife will be waiting for him he somehow manages to get there and catched the taxi, i found this scene really touching when he spoke his heart out to the taxi driver who was sweet trying to get him there in tym in today's world nice ppl dont exsist anymore

<finally after all the chaos of running around he reaches the hospital and seeing his little son was worth all that hassle for him the tears of joy started spilling from his eyes he coudnt express the hapiness he felt of fatherhood

<still he feels guilty that he coudnt be there for his wife in her tym of need he appoligises to her again and she explains to him its ok she is fine but you could notice from natik's face he was still effected and the guilt wasnt going away from him that soon

<when he didnt want anyone else to hold his baby beside himself i felt that scene so sweet and touching it was like he has gone through all that trouble himself now let him be with the one who he went through all the pain for his son so he can have some peacefull moments

<when both naksh hold there baby together for the first tym again natik felt like he was the happiest man on earth all that pain was worth it for him in the end and now he has another new responsibilty added fatherhood which i am sure he will filfull 100% as he did with being a husband, son, brother, etc

Sorry guys for spelling errors this is my first analayzie character be nice and share your view's and opinions to plz follow some IF rules

< no bashing on any character/actor allowed

<Follow the  IF COC Rules

<Healthy discussions only

Happy Discssing πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Me First  Me  firstπŸ₯³πŸ€£
re.
me 3rd.
Really, naitik did a gr8 job.
I loved that scene in which naitik had tears of happiness. That scene look so real.
He did an amazing job.
He is the best husband n father.
Besides this, he is also a best son.
Naitik rocksss.Edited by aish.raheel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhaviben

Me First  Me  firstπŸ₯³πŸ€£
re.

Congo Shongo Tongo Mongooo!! πŸ₯³ 🀣

Diii πŸ€— kaise ho?? inne din ho gaye.. baat bhi nahi karte.. πŸ˜”

Oyyeee hoye behna wow awesome post aur character liya toh bhi kiska Munna ka 😍
Hayye he was so rocking the emotion though he was far from akshi he was mentally present with her ,he tried so much and finally Munna became SRk and came to hold his Jigar da tukda first 😳
Aww kya expression they uske baby ko lekar and the way he denied to give the baby was so cute and when he toook the baby to akshi wow awesome sceneπŸ˜ƒ
and that nusery scene poor boy carried some other baby 🀣
Was called bacha chor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Phir ghar aagaye baby aur mama ko lekar the first night with baby was nice baby worked as alarm clock and poor soul ended up sleeping in office and Dj scoled him so bad of him😑
In short Munna as tranformed from immmature hubby to carring and loving hubby to more caring papa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago
hey mariam πŸ€— awsm post haa πŸ˜‰ lazy hoke inna kuch kia manna padega πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ€£
agree wid yuh 😊 munnaaa hayyeee πŸ˜³
bade munna ki vajah se to chota munna aya to bhai haqq banta hai πŸ˜‰
hes dng gr8 job as hubby nd caring papa πŸ˜›
hey nice post...yes i agree wid u Naitik did a gr8 job...it looks like a real...Edited by SayaliNaksh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

hey mariam πŸ€— awsm post haa πŸ˜‰ lazy hoke inna kuch kia manna padega πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ€£
agree wid yuh 😊 munnaaa hayyeee πŸ˜³
bade munna ki vajah se to chota munna aya to bhai haqq banta hai πŸ˜‰
hes dng gr8 job as hubby nd caring papa πŸ˜›

shree πŸ€—hw r u yaar miss talking to you haan kabhi kabhi i do work in my laziness ROFLi am not sure how well i did but kaam kar liya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for agreeing with me yes munna charater had grown a lot he did a fantastic job all last week during akshi delivery tym the way he expressed his pain, anguish etc and haan bada munna nahi hota tu chotu munna coudnt come πŸ˜† thats not possible na πŸ˜‰ lets not go in besharam details ROFL and lets hope to see him as caring papa more in future Embarrassed
let me check behna πŸ€— hw coudnt i pick munna us 3 besharam's love 🀣 come on fc lets talk there

Mariam awesome post!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

agree with everything u said... Naitik rocked last week...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
throughout whole week we saw worried, anxious, sad, guilty, helpless than happy, proud and caring naitik...he had to go through all this emotion together.
i loved all the scenes but my most fav scene obviously is the one when he hold the baby for the 1st time and  i also loved the car scene... it was sooo sweet and hilarious... and when BM was making fun of him the angry face he made was worth watching... wow already such a caring papa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ can't wait till to see more of such scenes like this... all together the new papa of tellywood rocks!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Amina_ - 12 years ago