2/3: WU (Remorseful M & UV's press-meeting!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Before I begin the update I want to touch on two very interesting dialogue I loved in yesterday's episode from my two favorite characters!

Finally Vijay banna has also transformed himself to Moniya by saying the famous *Haan Nai Tho*

First it was Prince UV, then Princes J and now Vijay banne... any guesses on who will be the next person to say the famous three words (do participate in the poll I started... My vote goes for Unnati!😳)

And the best part was when Prince UV called Akash Mr. Fast Forward referring to him as a tune in the song that most people fast forward (beware my fellow DEKians, the CVs DO visit the forum and they DO read our crazy posts and creative name calling!😉😆)

The episode begins with the press and public protesting outside the mahal trying to stop UV's car from entering. UV comes in and takes Rajmata's blessing calling her *hokum*. Rajmata questions him on this saying if she should take the hint from his words (I am not sure but I believe a secret look was passed between the two!). Moniya watches this from afar while UV answers Rajmata saying that she was, is and will always be his Dadisahab. Rajmata says she doesn't know how to face him and his father and how to ask forgiveness. She says because of them he is being maligned by the press only because he an obedient son, a prince who values his families traditions and rules. UV says that he has taken a decision and wishes for them to understand him. Brijraj says that he is their son-in-law and they will always support him in decisions. UV then informs them about how even his family's reputation is being tarnished hence he decided to issue a press statement in behalf of Jaghad's estate. Brijraj once again asks UV for forgiveness at what he and his family has to go through because of Manyata's actions. UV says he needs their consent and support to end this whole controversy while his eyes are staring at Manyata who is listening to this whole conversation from afar (hopefully she will finally get her brain back now!)

Rajmata tells UV to do whatever he wants in order to control the already damaged situation. UV takes her blessings and leaves. The press tries to stop UV once again but he drives off. Brijraj and Rajmata are being harassed by reporters by their phone calls. The family watches the news where the reporters are protesting against the royals. Rajmata is upset and says that she can't lift her head out of shame. Manyata watches all this with slight remorse. Brijraj is boiling in anger as he hears Rajmata say how people are accusing them and pointing their fingers at them. Brijraj in his anger grabs hold of his gun and says that he can't handle seeing his family in such a situation he will end everything. Komal, Menaka, and Rajmata try to calm him down. Brijraj cries to his mother saying his own daughter deceived him.  He further says he curses the day they found Manyata because when she was missing at they had the belief that she was a good daughter. Komal tells him to not speak such words but Brijraj says that she had to accept the truth. Brijraj screams saying he wish he had only one daughter, Komal cries out to him to not say such a thing. Manyata seems slowly realize her family's pain and has a remorseful look on her face.

Akash in prison when his parents and Soni and Chicki come to visit him. His father tells him not to worry as the press and public is with him and soon he will be released. Chicki and Soni inform Akash about Moniya's being ill. Akash requests the police offer to let him speak with Moniya at least once.

UV with a pagdi on his head getting ready for the press meeting. Unnati comes and questions his decision to face the press when they are so hostile towards him. UV says that it's his responsibility to answer his people. Unnati then questions if it means that he has forgiven Moniya and Akash.

The maid comes and tries to get Komal to eat but she refuses saying she won't eat until Manyata does. Manyata hears this and remembers back to the times spent with Komal as she watches her cry. Manyata with tears in her eyes enters the room and calls out to her and tells her that she has hurt her a lot and because of her she was taunted and subjected to humiliation. Komal says that she is her mother and she feels her every pain is ready to endure the pain for her. Manyata says that she doesn't have to endure any more pain because of her. Manyata brings the food to Komal and reminds her about the first time she fed her the food when she was tied to the chair. She tells Komal that she was the first person she bonded to when she came to palace and in ten minutes she gave her back her childhood. Manyata then proceeds to feed her but Komal protests to which Manyata promises that she will also eat after feeding her (A very beautiful scene between mother and daughter!). Manyata tells Komal that they have to go Rajmata's study because she wants to speak to the family.    

The press is protesting against UV screaming out their slogans. UV walks into the room and begins talking which abruptly silences the protestors (this is why he is a PRINCE!). UV speaks to the press, his people saying that they have the right to question him and his actions. He then speaks about his mother and how he remembers and follows her every word.

Manyata with Komal comes in front of the family and says that she wishes to speak with them.

Precap:

UV announces to the press that Akash is not mentally stable. He tells the press that Akash is obsessed with Manyata and believes that Princess Manyata is in love with him. UV further tells the press that he has found Manyata after 16 years and feared that Akash would kidnap her hence he put him behind the bars. UV then informs the press that he and Rajmata will provide for the best medical treatment to treat Akash's mental disorder.     

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
w8in 4 the update... i posted in the poll... i sed brij...lol..imagine hw funi it wud sound cumin from him... maa sa hum kehrahe haina haan nahi toh! LOL
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

w8in 4 the update... i posted in the poll... i sed brij...lol..imagine hw funi it wud sound cumin from him... maa sa hum kehrahe haina haan nahi toh! LOL

I can so imagine Mr. Brijraj saying the words with his full on enthusiasm😆

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. hopefully this whole things knocks some sense into M and she starts acting like a normal grown up not like a 7 year old brat who wants to play with her favorite toy only..
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...now i cant wait to watch the epi...i think manyata has finally woken up and will actually listen to her family
popsicle thumbnail
Wow awesum episode! Thanks 4 the upd8 =)
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!
I missed the episode today, will catch it online later :)
Seema1987 thumbnail
thankx for precap update
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hope maany realize her responsibilities n b with uv atleast 4 showing
then her makeover n then falling 4 my prince
then we get manveer 2gether
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update and yet another great episode.

Very smart of UV to have cooked up such a brilliant story! Indeed, I love him cause of his mastermind =D let's see the result of the Pagal Pakash now :P