February 2nd Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone! :)

Maryada SHORT UPDATE (Detailed Below)

-Priya tells the family she's going to leave. They try to stop her, but she doesn't listen to them. Aditya then takes her aside to try to convince her to stay, but Priya tells him that he's made a lot of mistakes, that he made so many promises before they were married but he hasn't kept them. And that even though she loves him now and will continue to love him, she won't be able to trust him. And she needs to leave the house in order to find herself again. Aditya begrudgingly accepts as he realizes that Priya's words are right.

Priya breaks the news to the family, and Devyani refuses to accept her leaving, saying she's like a daughter to her, she's her strenght so how can she just up and leave? And Bauji manages to talk to Devyani how she should understand what Priya's going through.

Maryada February 2nd DETAILED Written Update

Devyani, Vidya, and Uttara talking about how to take care of Priya when she herself enters the living room with a suitcase in her hand. Devyani asks her where she is going, and Priya responds that she's leaving the house. When the relationship which tied her to this house has nothing left of it, then there's no point in her staying. Everyone standing there is shocked, and Devyani tries to tell her this is a big decision and she shouldn't take it so quickly, and Priya simply shakes her head sadly. Right then, Aditya enters the picture.

Aditya pleads with Devyani to convince Priya to stay, and Priya tells him that he was the one that wanted the divorce, and now he's the one trying to stop her? Why do you forget that my opinion also matters in this? And Aditya pleads with her some more to talk to him and the two walk outside, where he tries to convince her that their relationship isn't that weak. That they took the saat pheras and all that, and just because they've had problems in their marriage doesn't mean that it's completely over. Priya tearfully tells him that she had wanted some more time in their relationship before they were married, to get to know each other, but he didn't listen to her at all. He was the one that insisted that he knew everything he needed to know about her, that he wouldn't let the shadows of the past affect their life. And you didn't end up fulfilling any of those promises. And I was left looking for the Aditya that promised me that he would be my strength, my support, that he would keep me happy. And Aditya just looks distraught hearing her throwing back his words from the past back in his face, and tries to say that he understands he made mstakes but it was his dad in question.

Priya explains to him when a girl gets married, she gets married to the entire family. When we got married, when i came to this house, I looked at every individual in your family as my own. If I wasn't able to accept your dad as my own, why didn't you understand? Priya goes on to explain how she didn't tell him about SSP's truth because she wanted to save him from the pain, and in the end when she did try to tell him, what did he do? You didn't just slap me, you hurt our relationship, and completely broke me. Aditya tries to explain to her that he understands her pain, that he's trying to apologize  and he then goes on to plead with her to stay at the house even if she doesn't want to maintain their relationship. And he'll be the one to leave. Priya, however, explains to him that the family needs him the most right now, with Gaurva and Brahma not being there.

Devyani worrying inside about what's going on and wants to step outside to find out if Aditya managed to convince her not to leave, but Bauji stops her, telling her not to interfere in the problems between a husband and wife.

Aditya accepts Priya's words, and asks her if there's not even a little room in her heart for him anymore? Priya says that she loves him a lot, and will continue to love him, but I can't ever trust you again. I don't even know if I need you tomorrow, if you'll even support me. And if I stay here, neither of us will be happy. It's been a year since we've gotten married, and we've seen so much, I've learned a lot, having to do things that Priya Pradhan would never have done. And I'm tired of being Priya Jhaakar, who had to see so much, face so much and I've lost the person I was. Priya folds her hands in front of Aditya and pleads with him to let her go if he loves her even a bit. Aditya holds her hands and breaks down as the two flash back to times since they had met. And Priya slowly pulls away, wiping away her tears before heading back into the house leaving a lost Aditya standing behind alone.

Devyani sees Priya walking in and hurries over to tell her how happy she is that she decided to stay, and Priya remains solemn, as she tells her that she can't stay. Devyani begins to argue, saying she won't let her leave, but even Aditya then comes there and says that she won't be staying. Priya explains to Devyani that she doesn't want to make the same mistakes that Devyani made, she's not strong like her, she won't be able to live like this. And it's really important that I find myself. Devyani tells her that Priya's the one that helped her gain a voice, she's her strength, how is she going to break the relationships and leave? She's not a bahu to her, but a daughter! [aww!] Priya sadly tries to explain that she won't e able to forgive herself if she doesn't leave the house right now. Before Devyani can say anything, Aditya interrupts and says that Priya is right where she is, the mistake was his, why should she remain? And I want Priya's happiness, that's it, and if she finds happiness in leaving the house, then please let her go. And tells Priya at hte end, that one day or the other fate will bring them back together.

Devyani turns away and goes inside, telling Priya she can't stop her from leaving now, but she can't bear to see her leave. Inside, she's standing there and crying, and Bauji comes there and tells her not to put Priya in this position. And Devyani says that she's a mother, and the biggest punishment for any mother is to see her kids leaving. First Sweety, then Gaurav, and now Priya, and she can't do anything in this situation. Bauji responds calmly, telling her that along with being a mother, she's also a woman, a woman who's name is Devyani, someone who has dealt with a lot of pain a lot of suffering. And this is just some more.  And ultimately asks her if she won't give Priya her blessings as she leaves?

Precap: Priya ready to walks away, when Aditya grabs hold of her hand.

Hi Everyone!

Some absolutely beautiful dialogues in today's episode, in my opinion. I'll go back and highlight them in a different color. I apologize for any mistakes in the update. It was a lot of talking, and I didn't understand some words here and there. Feel free to correct me :) Leave your comments on the episode and the acting! I don't think any of the acting was 5 star worthy although I really enjoyed the dialogues.

Cheers!
Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! :D
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina,  great update.
 Another emotional episode, i liked the dialogues too and whilst holding hands, the flashbacks of them holding hands.

Since yesterday Priya is all composed, today she cried a bit more and when she actually leaves tomorrow, she'll break down. Shes got too much pain inside of her which shes bottled up for a year and now she cant keep it in. Looks like Priyas Maryada ...Lekin Kab Tak is now.

Its hard for Devyani too as she has relied on Priya for alot of support as she said.
Another thing which i noticed, dont know if you or anyone else did too. When Priya was talking about when the relationship which made her come to the house has broken,whats the point in staying,  it made Vidya think from her expressions. Or is it just me? 
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Naina,  great update.
 Another emotional episode, i liked the dialogues too and whilst holding hands, the flashbacks of them holding hands.

Since yesterday Priya is all composed, today she cried a bit more and when she actually leaves tomorrow, she'll break down. Shes got too much pain inside of her which shes bottled up for a year and now she cant keep it in. Looks like Priyas Maryada ...Lekin Kab Tak is now.

Its hard for Devyani too as she has relied on Priya for alot of support as she said.
Another thing which i noticed, dont know if you or anyone else did too. When Priya was talking about when the relationship which made her come to the house has broken,whats the point in staying,  it made Vidya think from her expressions. Or is it just me? 

@Bold: I totally felt that way too! And I think Priya leaving will be crucial in Vidya's decision making about her future. Obviously Gaurav will not be returning, and she needs to seriously start thinking about her life right now, and I think this will be a perfect example of her seeing that you can tough it out and make it on your own. :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Naina! :)

I feel Priya is right in her decision because Aditya has indeed done quiet a lot of mistakes. I mean in Devyani wouldn't have slapped/dragged him to the reality check of Brahma, I don't think Brahma would've spared Priya; he probably would have raped her and then brutally killed her. So Priya is definitely legible when she says she needs to leave in order to find herself again!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Naina! 

I get emotional with every single Maryada episode nowadays. As much as I know that Priya is doing the right thing, and probably the required thing too, I can't help but feel sad in a very very fan-girly way. I mean, I'm not going to lie, I did start watching Maryada because of these two. Of course ultimately it was the story and the execution that held my attention, but still, it's heartbreaking. 

I don't where Priya is going to go though, unless she decides to back to Ghaziabad, which as most people are saying is not very likely. 

P.S - why is there no DT this week?
..Naina.. thumbnail
@Sonia: Hii! 🤗 Oh yeah, I definitely think Priya is more than justified to leave Aditya. And in my personal opinion, as much as I love seeing AdiYa as a couple, I wouldn't even hate it if she never came to trust him again. Trust is something that's really important in a relationship, any relationship, and if it's lost in a marriage that's not healthy in any way, shape or form. That doesn't bode well at all.

@heroin: I completely get where you're coming from! I'm sure that's the same status as a majority of the viewers of the show, who initially fell in love with AdiYa as a couple and then gradually began to enjoy the actual plot as well. Hm, maybe she's just going to go to a hotel? I wouldn't be surprised to see her go far away from everyone and everything either. I have no clue. o.o

As for the DT, no idea why Pia hasn't opened it. I'll do it right away, and we can just do the let it go until 150 pages, changing the title every week before we move on.
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Looks like the dialogue writers are doing a great job!
Thanks Naina 😊

Viji
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naina2127

@heroin: I completely get where you're coming from! I'm sure that's the same status as a majority of the viewers of the show, who initially fell in love with AdiYa as a couple and then gradually began to enjoy the actual plot as well. Hm, maybe she's just going to go to a hotel? I wouldn't be surprised to see her go far away from everyone and everything either. I have no clue. o.o

As for the DT, no idea why Pia hasn't opened it. I'll do it right away, and we can just do the let it go until 150 pages, changing the title every week before we move on.

Exactly. I'm so used to seeing them together that it's hard to let go. Hmm, maybe she's going to rent a flat or something, or maybe shift into a women's hostel/PG. I don't know if she's going to take up a job along with her studies? Idk, viewers are completely in the dark with regard to her track.

Thanks a ton! I've been waiting for someone to open it since monday. Yeah, I like the 150 pages wala idea. It's less troublesome that way. 
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks...beutiful update and episode...both.