freebee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i found this old article on the net:

SMS 7575-Show My Song' on ETC Music is anchored by fun loving peppy Veejay Amit Khanna, who has wowed and won his viewers with witty one lines and his stand off comedy in between the songs and requests. Viewers also add some message or dedicate a poem, which is read by Amit Khanna while name and number of the sender is displayed on the screen.

'SMS 7575-Show My Song' is telecast on ETC music every Monday, Thursday and Friday at 8.30PM.

Amit Khanna, ETC Veejey, loves to talk -- a trait that has made him very popular with the viewers. He also enjoys singing, dancing and listening to music. He can play Harmonium and Key Board very well.

Amit Khanna, has done ads for IDEA Cellular, Britannia Chutney Bread, Britannia World Promo with Sachin Tendulkar, Castrol, Sony Audio-Video, Samsung, Atlas Cycles, p***om Lollipops, Hero Honda Passion and the latest Hero Honda Passion Plus. Currently his two ads for Hero Honda (Passion Plus) and Idea (The black & White ad) are on air. In fact four ads of Idea Cellular all done by Amit Khanna, (from MAD Production house) have entered for international advertisement competition.

he's such a sweetheart!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks a lot............ 😛