1st February WU- Priya Leaves Aditya

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~  1st February Written Update  ~

Aditya is at the hospital looking through the window at Priya who is sleeping. Devyani comes and tells him to go and rest. He says hes ok. She tells him not to worry about Priya as she will be fine. He tells her Priya has to get well but things are not right between the two of them and hes worried they might never be. Devyani asks him how he can be sure of that. He tells her Priya is upset with him and she has every right to be after all the mistakes he made. How Priya wont even look at him and when she does he is unable to look her in the eyes. He doesnt even know how to ask Priya for forgiveness. Devyani tells Aditya everyone gets angry and everyone has different ways of expressing it. With time everything will be ok.

'Jeevan Mera' plays. Its morning everyone is with Priya in hospital, except Aditya who is looking from the doorway. At night whilst Priya is sleeping he sits next to her and strokes her hair and face. Next morning the family is with Priya and again Aditya watches from the doorway. Its night and Uttara and Vidya are at home in thir own thoughts. Priya is crying in hospital and Devyani is outside her room in thought. Aditya is watching from Priya from the doorway. Uttara holds Taras photo and cries. Vidya looks happy. Aditya adjusts Priyas blanket whilst shes sleeping and kisses her on the forehead.

Its morning and Devyani and Jaggi are with Priya in the hospital room to take her home. Aditya watches from the doorway, when Priya looks at him, he lowers his eyes.
they come home and Everyone is  very happy to se her. Vidya does the arti. Priya is sad seeing everyone. Vidya takes Priya to her room. Aditya is about to leave when Devyani asks him where hes going. She tells him to go talk to Priya as she must be calmer now and probably is waiting for him to make the first move. Devyani tells him he has to talk to her one today or tomorrow, so why not today.

Vidya goes to her bedroom and looks around.She has a flashback of her and Gauravs wedding and their trip to mansa devi. She sees their photo and remembers when Gaurav told her he loves only Karan and Arti telling her he cant love her. She remembers telling him he can meet KAran whenever he wants. Vidya picks up the photo and cries telling Gaurav she has only one complain that he left without telling her and she knows if he stays abroad then he will be happy and live according to his way. She tells him to be happy and not to forget her. She breaks down and cries whilst clutching the photo. As Vidya puts the photo in the drawer her mother comes in. She tells Vidya they had got her married with alot of dreams and never thought they would see this day. They thought they had got her married into such a good family and she would be very happy here. Vidya consoles her mother saying its her destiny and what is destined to happen will happen, and whatever happens is for the best. Her mother asks her if it doesnt hurt her, Vidya tells her it does but when she thinks of Gauravjis happiness she doesnt. They hug and Vidya is smiling whilst her mother is worried.

Aditya goes to his room with the haldi milk for Priya. She is sitting on the bed, packing and already changed her clothes. He asks her why shes packing. She tells him shes leaving this house forever. Aditya is shocked. He holds her face and tells her he admits hes made a mistake and not to give him such a big punishment. Priyas face is emotionless. He tells her hes really ashamed. Priya tells him to stop. She tells him shes finally removed the hope she had regarding their relationship and not to cloud her judgement and not to stop her. She doesnt look him straight in the eye. He asks her what shes saying. She tells him her love fell short in front of his dads, her truth fell short in his thinking and whatever he did and said to her,for him to think she has  taken it all away with her in her luggage, somewhere far. Priya has tears but is very calm.
Aditya tries to stop her and tells she isnt going anywhere. He tells her to listen. She asks him . did he ever listen to her, he had already made up his mind that she was wrong and lying before she could even say anything. She tells him you trusted your dad but never thought that your wife could be telling him the truth. You saw that i was not supporting your dad but you didnt see the person she was supporting was his own mother. She tells how he only saw that she diidnt support him. Despite being a daughter in law she fulfiiled her rights as a son, and all he saw was that being his wife she didnt support him, thats all he saw. Aditya looks ashamed. She tells him that whilst supporting the truth she got such a big punishment that she lost her husbands support. Aditya tells her it not like that and they'll make everything like it was before. Priya asks how? She tells him how shes always heard about dil ka rishta being very fragile and once it breaks a knot is formed and thats whats happened to them. Aditya tries to deny it. She tells him hes taken her back to the place  where he held her hand and gave her a new life. She holds  his face and tells him he was there for her when she needed SOMEONE but when she needed only HIM he wasnt there for her. When his dad insulted and humiliated her in court he wasnt even their in thought. Aditya holds her face again and tells her its not like that, hes with her and always will be with her in the future. He tells her they were going through a bad phase and it was a  small misunderstanding. She asks him, only a small misunderstanding, if he hadnt come that day and seen what his dad was doing, his dad would have taken advantage of her and killed her. He wouldnt even cry over her and believe his dads tales and blame her. She tells him its better they end their relationship now, shes understood and he should too. Their love is not strong enough. Aditya tells her not to leave.She says goodbye, Aditya tells her to give him one last chance. She picks up her bags and leaves the room. Aditya looks after her in tears.

PRECAP

Devyani asks Priya if shes changed her decision. Priya tells her she cant stay here. Devyani asks why? Aditya from behind Priya says theres no point in stopping her if she wants to go then let her.

~  Please Dont Forget To Rate The Chaskameter  ~

Todays was a sad episode.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Fiz for nice update
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Go Priya Go! I hope she becomes a great lawyer!
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fizi!

Can't blame Priya for leaving Adi since her heart is not in the relationship any more...She spoke the truth...If Adi had not seen his dads heinous act with his own eyes, he would have believed any crap his dad fed him.. C'est la vie...
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_view

Thanks Fizi!

Can't blame Priya for leaving Adi since her heart is not in the relationship any more...She spoke the truth...If Adi had not seen his dads heinous act with his own eyes, he would have believed any crap his dad fed him.. C'est la vie...

Ravina ...  Priya is still in a state of shock. I'm not saying she shouldnt leave Aditya, but shes back to square one, where Aditya met her. She has been through alot and i dont blame her for taking this step but i feel sad for her  that she is going to be all alone when she needs looking after mentally and physically.
Seeing Vidya with her mother made me realise that Vidya has got her mother even if she leaves the house. Whereas Priya has no one unless she goes back to Ghaziabad, to her dad.
In time she will get over it and she will miss Aditya and start to thinks over things differently.
 And absence does make the heart grow  fonder.

Its all part of the CVs plan to separate all the couples and the women to stand on their own two feet. Aditya Priya were the only couple left.

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fizi...Priya and Devyani share a special bond... They will keep in touch..I don't think she will move out of town yet.. Maybe we will see Chinu again too.. I really hope she hooks up with SJ to further her studies and develop a career..

Agree that time heals most wounds...She has to regain her mental and emotional strength to accept Adi back into her life again.. Adi for his part will support Devyani and make sure Brahma stays in jail and away from his mother and her. Perhaps this change in his behavior will bring out her love for Adi again...
I am sad for their separation but it will be equally exciting to see their love blossom again and stronger 2nd time around...

Don't know where Vidyas track is heading..It won't be easy for her either...Her parents will probably start to work on her re-marriage. 😲 ..hope she stands up for herself and chooses to go back to school..
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_view

Fizi...Priya and Devyani share a special bond... They will keep in touch..I don't think she will move out of town yet.. Maybe we will see Chinu again too.. I really hope she hooks up with SJ to further her studies and develop a career..

Agree that time heals most wounds...She has to regain her mental and emotional strength to accept Adi back into her life again.. Adi for his part will support Devyani and make sure Brahma stays in jail and away from his mother and her. Perhaps this change in his behavior will bring out her love for Adi again...
I am sad for their separation but it will be equally exciting to see their love blossom again and stronger 2nd time around...

Don't know where Vidyas track is heading..It won't be easy for her either...Her parents will probably start to work on her re-marriage. 😲 ..hope she stands up for herself and chooses to go back to school..

Ravina ...  Devyani and Priya have become very close and they do have this special bond. And it will always be like this like a real mother daughter relationship. They've shared so much together.
Along with Priya starting a new life and career she  needs to stay in the city her and Adityas love to blossom, as you say. And i hope the CVs dont leave it too long. I want to see some happy times now, theres been too much tension and sadness,  Aditya Priya remembering the good times, new scenes though. And their anniversary should be remembered too. Along the way Aditya should also concentrate on his career too.

With Priya leaving the house,  i think Vidyas mother  will want to take her back to the village now.

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the well written and descriptive update.  Enjoyed reading it.  Anticipating some good episodes with rebuilding of relationships.

My fav part was Adi n Priya confrontation.
In btw that convo she says I am back at square one again. Once you held my hand when I needed some one and now when I needed only you the most, you ditched me. By chance she was wearing the same kinda clothes she used to wear when the show started.

Content.

Thanks Fizi🤗
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful WU...