Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
yes both love are real ,..but here the question is about whose love in the long run will help in Manyata's betterment 😳
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited on page 1...seems like i dozed off!🤣

my mum and her spying..i tell you!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

My thoughts exactly!

That's why they say "actions speak louder than words."

Bingoo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Uday never really used any poetic dialogues to express his feeling for Manyata but his actions r speaking volumes 😳😳

Akash on the other hand also love Moniya ..no doubt ...but his actions are only ending up giving Moniya further humiliation 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

Today's episode made it EVIDENT, why we root For ManVeer and not MonAsh.

There are two men in Manyata's life: UdayVeer and Akash.

Both of them love her yet their LOVE is so different from each other...

Yup both love her ..no doubt ./..but the question is whose love will be good for Manyata's future here 😳

Here in the jail, Akash was shouting and screaming, without even realizing that what he has done IS thoroughly WRONG. He feels no remorse! What shocked me most was he didnt even think of Manyata once... or what could his stupid "actions" have caused her, or is she FINE? All these reactions should come to a Boyfriend's mind first! I felt like screaming out..."oye hello Mr. BF! Do you even care that u are actually harming her reputation with all this shouting!" All he cared about was HIS LAWYER.
That realization didn't even HIT him when those constables were making FUN of him! Does he have any SELF-RESPECT?

Akash in jail was more bothered about his own image and somewhere I felt his ego was hurt since he could not win in terms of power from Udayveer ..but a real lover will first think about Manyata here since as a princess she would hv been going through more humiliation because of this whole mess ..but not once Akash really thought about it

Here was Uday, who was GENUINELY worried about Manyata! No one cud miss that hint of worry when Unnati mentioned Manyata's condition... Its natural for him to not BELIEVE that, but still he WAS WORRIED...and every thing was conveyed in that "Sleeping Beauty" scene. Every thing, every worry, every pain he felt for her condition was conveyed through that one scene! On one hand he felt BETRAYED and on the other, he cudn't deny HIS WORRY or perhaps his LOVE...

Even though Uday claimed he does not trust Manyata anymore and gave that sher aaya example to Unnati 😆 but he still went to meet Manyata becuase his heart somewhere knew that Manyata this time might b actually in pain 😭

NO words LEFT to DESCRIBE it! Simply Amazing!

I would say Akash doesnt even DESERVE to be with Manyata! A man who cant think of saving his Woman's reputation shouldn't be with any woman! Atleast Uday was more concerned about her prestige, reputation and honor! 

Thats the main point ..he is bothered about their love story ..but he is not really bothered about Manyata's reputation as a princess here ?? 😕

So in MY eyes, UdayVeer is the only Man in Manyata's life. He can be a good lover, a good friend, and an AWESOME LIFE-PARTNER!

In the long run ..Uday no doubt is perfect for Manyata simply because a true husband or a true lover will first think of saving his woman's reputation and honour before anything else 😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti, i want to bow in front of you..Am gropping in dark for the past some days as i don't understand why UV needs Manayta and hell bent on making her love him when he knows she loves Akash...but your POV is too good Yaar...Love you...🤗

Yes,Reading through your post made me analyse..and i think each of your words are correct..i only saw Manyata's weak condition,her weeps and all but Uday has never actually humiliated her in front of media  but Akash had always problems and issues..Now also he is struggling and trying to get at police and others to make matters worse... Today's ManVeer scene was actually mind blowing as you correctly pointed out he doesn't show his concern for showing off...

And as J knows it, vijaybhai knows it,  I  too know that UV has started loving her...And i know that in the long run , uday will get her...not change her though but love her as she is...

But i also want him to release akash as if he really loves manyata he must care for her happiness first, isn't it? Just to know your take on it...
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uday's love is already proving stronger.  Today's episode proves that. . Even in the long run too, Uday's love will get stronger and stronger. I am not saying this because I am an Uday fan. I am saying it from general point of view..

Jyoti, Excellent post as always. You have wrapped up everything in points beautifully, so I have nothing more to add. I want to say that: However, Uday tries to hide behind his hard mask, we already know that he is very soft and vulnerable where Manyata is concerned.

Oh, and I just loved how you pointed out that Uday asked DS's permission to meet Manyata even when he did not need it.

Today's epi proves why I want ManVeer. I agree with those who already posted this sentence.

Once again, Great post. Thank you.
Edited by aditee_00 - 12 years ago
ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no doubt its only udayyy...
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post...👏
Initially,Akash may loved Monia selflessly  but 
his insecurities have turned his  few weeks selfless love into selfish...
Uday started to play love game with selfish motives but
his 16 years hidden profound love
for Manyata  would metamorphose into selfless love in long run...
In nutshell, Manveer are real soulmates who are
made for each other and  are bonded together by destiny...

Edited by akshaaya - 12 years ago

after Todays Episode...  Definitively Uday's love dear...

i was sooo drooling after watching the scene.. I was watching it again n again n again n again.. so i decided.. this isnt gonna work.. lets download it in my Mob..!

its pure n intense Love! only thing which comes from my mouth .., heart and mind after tht scene!

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

it will defo be that of yuvraaj UdayVeer...

me so in love with his love...
i believe though he might be manipulative...wanting to obtain the throne...his care n concern for manyaati is a true one...
like he really cares for manyaata even though his love might be a selfish one...
and then as it is it seems since their childhood they might have been in love except that manyaata doesnt recall anything...
and i think he is the one for her...

at the same time...aakash...who love is the selfless one...
well he migth be in love with her...
but then he shouldnt try to take her away from her family...
like he said he will come back to her and take her...
but if he really loves her he should know that love is not only about gaining...

and it's not because Uday is more handsome or hotter and all but to be realistic...she IS  a princess and he is an ordinary man...so they are no match...agreed that love is blind...but then being from a royal family...her family will never allow this...

and for me UV was is and will be the one for her for all the reasons u pointed out... :)))

Uday is actually changing and he is no more bothered about his throne or power .,..he just wants to marry Manyata and wants her to love him 😳😳.,..I m not saying his way of going about it is right but then noone is perfect ..he might hv his share of flaws too but his love for Manyata is true and strong or else he would hv never spoken to media in defence of Manyata so strongly 😳😳

Coming to Akash ,his love is real but very amaturish ...by taking away Manyata from her family ,he is just proving that his love is not really selfless ...he too is selfish somewhere because his love is coming at the cost of Manyata loosing her family again ,...