Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suse1958a thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 23 - Sunday, April 1, 2012

1. Yela Yela (Tamil) - Arinthum Ariyamalum - Abhik and Rajasmita

Hello, the song Yela Yela (Tamil) is from a movie called Anniyan and not Arinthum Ariyamalum

Please take note
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Suse1958a

Episode 23 - Sunday, April 1, 2012

1. Yela Yela (Tamil) - Arinthum Ariyamalum - Abhik and Rajasmita

Hello, the song Yela Yela (Tamil) is from a movie called Anniyan and not Arinthum Ariyamalum

Please take note

Noted. Thank you. In case you find any other mistakes up there, please let me know.

Regards.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: IlovePremHeer

this is really great what you have donn
big THANK YOU

You're welcome. And thank you for liking my work. 😊 Yes, it's a time-consuming endeavor, but as long as I have you guys' support, I know I will be fine. 😊

Regards.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ucdgirl

Hi thanks for this post...i like the tune they played when geeta was talking about appreciating your parents..do you know where that tune is from? thanks

Sorry dear. I checked many a times, but the music is very vague to identify. Much apologies.
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful thread...m mostly looking for these mixes! 👍🏼

does any one have the download link to the song master geeta performed on last sunday - 'in ankhon ki masti (remix)'...been looking for it since mukti performed on it in ZND..so be grateful if anyone cud share a mp3 link for it...thanks :)
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

wonderful thread...m mostly looking for these mixes! 👍🏼

does any one have the download link to the song master geeta performed on last sunday - 'in ankhon ki masti (remix)'...been looking for it since mukti performed on it in ZND..so be grateful if anyone cud share a mp3 link for it...thanks :)

Hey, thanks for liking my thread. Thank you for the support. It only motivates me to do better each time. 😊

That link is probably hard to find as it is done by Geeta's private DJ. I have searched all over the internet. It's an unreleased private version. But the hunt is on. As soon as I get a clue, I will surely buzz you.
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Hey, thanks for liking my thread. Thank you for the support. It only motivates me to do better each time. 😊

That link is probably hard to find as it is done by Geeta's private DJ. I have searched all over the internet. It's an unreleased private version. But the hunt is on. As soon as I get a clue, I will surely buzz you.

aww...thank u so much! 🤗 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

aww...thank u so much! 🤗 

Hey Sizzpepps,

I am sorry, I was misinformed. The song is called MAST NAZAR, from the album BOMBAY LOUNGE VOL 1. :)

I have searched at least 30 links. Every time there is a hope, the link is broken. I am, however, attaching the link for online streaming. At least that can keep you going for the time being, right. 😊 Thanks for your patience. 😊

It's track # 5.

http://www.dhingana.com/hindi/bombay-lounge-songs-special-22c85d1

Phew, that was close, right! 😃
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
There ya go. 😊 You can download it from here.

In Aankhon Ki Masti Ke Remix
moodie.foodie thumbnail
@-Desi-IFer-  🤗

wow...YOU ROCK ya!!!! i sooo loveee you for this..been looking for this since ages...so thank you thank you thank you 🤗 🤗 this song's gonna be on loop for a while now 

pray, tell ur name also...i'm Shilpi :)

thnx again :)