sparkle_21 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand Sharon's behavior. i mean, i understand her stance about weaklings and dazzlers not practising together, being rival teams and all... But Shivam, he comes from 1 of their rival colleges and that too a college that came and created hungama in their college!! She doesn't think twice before insulting weaklings and accusing them of trying to steal their steps, and here she is giving this strange, gale padu guy a chance to see actually see them dance. Sharon toh kafi smart hai and dedicated to making her team win...phir ye ajeeb behaviour kyun???  ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
because of shivam he is the one that made her feel like that she is being horrible that is what i feel but angry a lot at sharon for not refusing him for the coffee and allowing him in
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree a strange guy can watch their rehearsals but not her friends😡
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is a drama ,i am sure she hates the sight of the guy
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Believe me if this situation was 1 yr before, she won't let anyone to watch their practice... But it's all because of Swayam... he made Sharon as a collection of miss-thoughts & miss-acts...

Just like how she was forced to accept Shivam's kiss by the thoughts & attitude of Swayam at the party... she is stil making wrong, unjustified decisions due to the same reason... seems like Sharon is gonna be destroyed by Him (Swayam)... thus, I don't blame her when she kept saying "I hate u Swayam"...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yasri

Believe me if this situation was 1 yr before, she won't let anyone to watch their practice... But it's all because of Swayam... he made Sharon as a collection of miss-thoughts & miss-acts...

Just like how she was forced to accept Shivam's kiss by the thoughts & attitude of Swayam at the party... she is stil making wrong, unjustified decisions due to the same reason... seems like Sharon is gonna be destroyed by Him (Swayam)... thus, I don't blame her when she kept saying "I hate u Swayam"...

are you forreal???  just listen to yourself! ! she was "forced" to accept the kiss??  she's going to be destroyed by him.. obviously we watch 2 DIFFERENT shows... because i recall swayam trying to give her space. the only reason he's rude to her is because she's vicious towards him! and then when he sticks up for himself she questions his attitude! like seriously!!!!  i don't want to fight but she makes me so mad sometimes!

back to topic.. sharon😡😡 !!! the boys' (vicky n rey) girlfriends are not allowed to be there because their competition FROM SAME SCHOOL but your boyfriend is even tho he's competition from  RIVAL SCHOOL!!! news flash sweetheart: THAT 100nX WORSE [n=000...- repeated)😡
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

are you forreal???  just listen to yourself! ! she was "forced" to accept the kiss??  she's going to be destroyed by him.. obviously we watch 2 DIFFERENT shows... because i recall swayam trying to give her space. the only reason he's rude to her is because she's vicious towards him! and then when he sticks up for himself she questions his attitude! like seriously!!!!  i don't want to fight but she makes me so mad sometimes!

back to topic.. sharon😡😡 !!! the boys' (vicky n rey) girlfriends are not allowed to be there because their competition FROM SAME SCHOOL but your boyfriend is even tho he's competition from  RIVAL SCHOOL!!! news flash sweetheart: THAT 100nX WORSE [n=000...- repeated)😡

No dear we watch the same show!!... I didn't mean that he was holding gun towards her head!!... I meant his ignorance attitude and Carole's kiss made her loose her composure that's why she acted in a way that doesn't represent the Sharon we know...
And yesterday happended something similar... the old sharon would allways put her dance/competition before anything... but yesterday she forgot all about her periority just to make Swayam jealous... she is yet not realizing why she act so with Shivam... coz she never give herself chance to think about it... the only time that she gave herself that chance she brokedown and hurt herself badly...

Thus I see during the process of realizing her love to him she may destroy herself... thus his love is the reason... thus he is the reason... sometimes I feel that rtaining the old sharon would be better than seeing her go through such hurting phase...Ouch 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she wasnt trying to make swayam jealous wen she invited shivam..dat was her own choice.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

she wasnt trying to make swayam jealous wen she invited shivam..dat was her own choice.

agreed.. i think she was trying to keep shivam with her.. she was afraid that if she said no, he'd go away and she'd be all alone again... and she doesn't want to be all alone while in reality she was never with anyone, let alone swayam! she's confusing.. (havent watched todays epi in case they showed something that makes more sense)