1/31:WU (Game is not over slefish Princess)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Rajmata telling Brijraj not to take any wrong step that might alert the media. Brijraj tells her this is exactly why he told them not to be so lenient with Manyata. He tells her that Manyata has spent 16 years in the chawl then how can she leave behind her chawlness. Komal shows her worry about Manyata crying nonstop. Brijraj yells at her saying how she can be worried about her after what Manyata did. Brijraj then says that Manyata will be punished for what she did. Komal tells Brijraj that she is their daughter. Rajmata tells Komal that they will have to be strict with Manyata and Komal will have to think as a maharani not a mother (I am with you Brijraj uncleji!!).

J enters UV's room and admires a sleeping UV going so far as to run her fingers through his hair which awakens UV from his sleep (URGH! mere prince so sone bhi nahi diya is J ne!😡). UV wakes up and tells her that he thought she would he here last night as she never wastes time. J tells him that she just wanted him to know who really liked him and who was just pretending. UV tells her to stop it as he is not in the mood for such a conversation. J tells UV to cheer up as he won and that chawl wala lost and now the whole family knows about Manyata. UV tells her to stop it and questions her whether she is consoling him or rubbing salt on his wounds.

J looks shocked at UV and dreadfully questions him whether he has fallen in love with Manyata. UV stares off in space not answering her. J tells her that it's impossible, he had many girlfriends…. How can he fall for Manyata. She tells him he can't love her as she was only a means to claim the Devghad crown. (awww…. I kinda feel sorry for J!)  UV tells J that she is right, it was all a game for him but what Manyata did was not right and she will have to pay for it He looks determined as he says that the game is not over (now I kinda feel sorry for M but more sorry for my Prince).

Akash in the lock up yells at the police officer saying they can't do this to him, let him talk to his lawyer. The police officer slaps Akash saying this was the message sent to him by UV (I wouldn't mind a few more slaps!😉😆).

Moniya  wakes up and quickly calls out for Akash and then yells  to the family to open the door. She remembers Akash's parting words about being strong and coming back and taking her with him. Manyata resolves to be strong and promises herself to rescue Akash (She will never learn! so selfish!).

Rajmata is yelling at her staff about how Akash can sneak into the mahal wearing a catering uniform (my questions exactly!). Rajmata tells the doctor to change the mahal's security as she doesn't want to take any chances. Rajmata then questions that whether anything was leaked to Media but doctor says that not yet but Akash has been creating probable at the police station. Rajmata says Akash will stay in the prison until she tells otherwise. The doctor asks her whether it is right for them to be suddenly so strict with Manyata. Rajmata says that she had wanted to win Manyata's heart with love but she has left them no choice but to be strict with her and now she will have to use her powers to restore the lost stability in the family (let us hope for M's makeover).

Komal walks into the room and Manyata turns her head away not wanting to interact with anyone (seriously? first she plays with her family's emotions and then breaks their trust and now has completely no remorse or guilt for her actions?😡). Komal tells her to have her breakfast but Manyata says she won't eat anything until they release Akash from the prison. Komal in her stern voice tells her that she is in no position to make such demands, it would be better for her to accept her mistake and forget about AKash.  Manyata reminds Koma about how she said she loved her the way she is then she has to accept her this way and she has to accept Akash because he is a part of her that she can never let go. She tells Komal to talk with rajmata and convince her to let go off Akash and tells her that she can't live without Akash. She pleads with Komal, tells her that Akash is a nice guy and how her life is connected with him. Komal yells at Manyata to stop it and tells her that she broke the family's trust and played with their emotions and love just because of that ordinary guy who she has only known for few months. Komal walks away in anger while Manyata calls out to her saying not to separate her from Akash because she can't live without him (we heard you the first time! Why does she keep repeating the dialogue ).

Manyata sits on her bed and keeps crying  her heart out as she remembers the moments spent with Akash (bin tere plays in the BG).

Precap:

She is screaming at the family that she won't eat until she learns on whether AKash is alright or not.  She questions Rajmata saying she always does the right thing then why is she doing wrong today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ba Hum Bug! 😡

Thank you for the Update Sarah!😳
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and thank you for the hardwork you put in👏...i feel bad for everyone today...everyoen is right at their respected way...Wondering what will happen next...hoping that now manyata will get the makeover...😊
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!
Edited by NightStarr - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you Angelkiss for the update. Love your comments 😊
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnaks for the great update😃 just loved your comments😆 and I say let moniya be hungry for sometime, it will be good for her 😉
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Grrr...this girl is so freaking annoying man...i dont even feel like watching this crap!!!how the hell she got into sooo much a guy she barely met for a week!!!Damn CV wake up!!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the lovely update
she still hasnt learnt a lesson.
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arrggghhh... Why the cv's are hell bent on destroying my fav song 'bin tere'??? 😡
btw thanx for update. 😊