Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: honey1184

they do kinda look alike except bobby's alot taller, lighter complexion...and he def doesnt have that constipated look that purab sports when asked to portray certain emotions such as love, passion, anger, envy, and sorrowπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

ok ok jokes apart 😳 ahem....piscean,ides,kewl,mika,special,misbah and any other purab fan that i may have forgotten (well there are so few i think i've remembered them allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
anyway ok ok jokes apart.😳....well im an armaan fan and i think purab looks good as well....if thats any solace to you out there......i think he is pretty charismatic which bobby isnt

SPECIAL thumbnail

george clooney  - πŸ˜†lolllll

don't argue over who is better, coz samir is way fitter πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I was ONLY asking if anybody sees any slight resemblance,

but FORGET i said anything πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

SPECIAL thumbnail

BTW bluelotus,NO OFFENECE, but in ur signature

Jassi seems to have a BEARDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

is that a side effect or some sort of reaction of touching armaan??

bluelotus thumbnail

Oh dear, it is not her beard, it is her earring from the other ear.

And Touching Arman will produce an entirely different reaction...................

I don't want to think about it

vishakha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

Oh dear, it is not her beard, it is her earring from the other ear.

And Touching Arman will produce an entirely different reaction...................

I don't want to think about it<A target=_blank href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm11 9YYIN"></A><A target=_blank href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm11 9YYIN"></A><A target=_blank href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb048_ZNxdm11 9YYIN"></A>

Blue, do you have an emoticon for the 'touching Armaan' moment?
Btw, can you fix Jassi's pic little bit ? Her lower jaw reminds me of Jim Carry in the 'The Mask'
Don't touch Armu. He is Perrrrrrrrrrfect.. 😊
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishakha

Btw, can you fix Jassi's pic little bit ? Her lower jaw reminds me of Jim Carry in the 'The Mask'

heres one i found -

ummm thumbnail

To me, Samir Soni definitely looks a lot more handsome than Bobby. I think Samir is gifted with very attractive features and physique, ideal for any kind of modelling. He looks pleasing, serene and dignified to me, but I wouldn't exactly call him hot. I think what he lacks is a bit of charisma.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

HI MY NAME IS PRIYANKA PATEL

I SAW URE POST IR ON THER. I THINK URE RITE ABT SAMIR LOKING ALOT LIKE BOBBY DEOL. ANYWAYS BOTH ARE LOOKING CUTE AND HOT. I AGREE WITH U THAT SAMIR LOOKS LIKE BOBBY DEOL. PLZ EMAIL ME BACK AT NO1KFAN. IAM TOTALLY NEW AT THIS INDIA-FORUMS.COM !!!! SO BYE!!

HERE IS MY AOL EMAIL ADDRESS- ***Edited by Moderator***AND MY YAHOO EMAIL IS ***Edited by Moderator***OK!! BE FREE TO EMAIL ME ANY TIME U WANT!!!

BYE, 4ROM NO1KFAN

***Note from Moderator: Email addresses removed for security reasons. Another thing: Please do not write messages in ALL CAPS. ***

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
lashy thumbnail
hi priya,
according to the rule here ....you r not supposed to display your email id openly as it raises security issues. when the moderators see this message they will delete the email ids.....however, a warm welcome to the forum and hope you post/reply both to the kusum and jjkn forums.....however, in this forum you'll find a lot of anti-k sentiment (anti kusum anti-kekta ) you can always talk to any of us through pms...just pm a member and they will reply you next day when they log on to if
bye
bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishakha

The picture will come back after editing, thanks.

And will this emoticon suit for the ocassion?

It is the best I can come up with.

The rest u can imaginπŸ˜‰