Priya will pick up the bits of paper...

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I think...

Priya will pick up the bits of paper from the ground and puts together Ram's wish list...and when he comes back, she will show him a list of things which he had in his list?

OR,

She will not prepare a list and when Ram asks her for it, she will says she cannot decide and ask Ram to help her.

Somehow I don't think Priya will make a list of her own... she may add a few things to Ram's list / suggestions though.

After all, her happiness is derived from Ram's happiness, pyaar jo karti hai... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u dear, Y don't u try ur hand on it ...plzzz๐Ÿ˜Š
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree wid u!!!!!!!!! may be she picks up those pieces and makes her wish list as per rams or they can also show mere co incidence where priya makes a wish list which is similar 2 rams( as ram and priya are different but they think alike๐Ÿ˜ณ) ...๐Ÿ˜‰

it can also be that priyas wish list is different n ram strts njoyin fullfillin her wishes...in this corse may be ram taste d real essence of life...and in this way ram and priya come 2gthr!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u,,,,,,,,,,,,she will add ram's list as she love him,if he will be happy she will automaticaly happy...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lalitha... pls write something on the same lines plsss...

Actually I can't wait ...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel she will somehow brng the same wishes as rams without having read the paper and ram will realise just how much they are same from inside. even ram loves to find happiness in small things ad so does our priya.
i feel her list will be
  1. ngo kids ward and more rooms ( we will get to see inauguration)
  2. trust for the kids sepreated by mom( raya bonding over kriushu ji)
  3. visit once more to australia ( to relive her memories)
  4. family settled( maybe ram will intervene and nuts kartiuck isue will be osved once and for all)
  5. her meeting her fav author ( golu might arrange a surprise of it)
  6. kulfi at beach at night strolling down with golu ( visual treat for us)
  7. healthier ram

add more guuys add to the list and see if we were correct, we need to particapte more as in respond in threads to increase the Cm rank, simple liking and viewing it to turn pink isnt enough๐Ÿ˜†

jaya_5 thumbnail
Yah lolita plz write sumthing on dis topic, if dis wont happen also we wl enjoy it through ur imagination.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True Priya may just add a few to Ram's list and both will have their wishes coming true..
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also wish priya list contain ram's wishes too.