Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The ep starts with the last scene of Friday's ep, Krishna refusing to eat as He knows that Sudama hasn't got any food till now, he must be hungry, so how could He accept food? 

Then Krishna comes to Sudama's room, looks at the ornaments-clothes left by him, and standing beside a window starts remembering him. JV comes and tells Him that His sadness will envelop all the three worlds with Him. Krishna replies that each and every corner of the palace reminds Him of Sudama. Now JV tells Him that He is the God Himself, how could he get so much attached to a particular human being? Krishna answers that now He is also leading a life of a human being, so He must also feel the same emotions like them, as now He is feeling the pain of the separation of Sudama in His heart.

At night, Sudama sleeps under a tree and Krishna, even while lying on His bed, remembers Sudama. They experience same kind of emotions, none of them could sleep properly. A storm comes, Sudama gets drenched and runs for shelter, which makes Krishna shed tears at the wretched condition of His dear friend.

Now Naaradji appears in front of Krishna and requests Him to keep calm as His pain will submerge the whole creation in the sea of grief. Krishna answers that no one can fill the void left by Sudama, He has lost a friend as well as a devotee. So it is impossible for Him to come out of this pain. Now Naaradji says he can try to bring back Sudama. Krishna says Sudama has stubbornness in his nature, so Krishna Himself and Uddhava also could not bring him back. Naradji asks Krishna to give him a chance, he will try to bring back Sudama as fast as he can. 

Next day morning, Sudama is walking in the jungle. He suffers pain when a thorn pricks in one of his foot. He remembers the scene when he visited Dwarka and Krishna Himself plucked out all the thorns from his feet... Now (suddenly) Naaradji appears as a blind old man near Sudama.

Uddhava comes to Krishna and expresses his wish to leave Dwarka and go back to his home. Krishna tries to persuade him to stay for awhile saying that he should not consider himself as guilty for making Sudama leave Dwarka.  

The blind old man (Naaradji) tries to walk with the help of a stick, near Sudama. But suddenly he goes near a trench, Sudama notices it and saves him from falling. He also tries to help him but the old man refuses to accept any help from Sudama.

Krishna shows Uddhava the 'live telecast' of all these incidents thr' His TV 😆 (couldn't find any other proper word to describe this action 😔 ). Krishna explains that Sudama always thinks from his heart, so he still wants to help the old man in spite of the sharp refusal from him. Uddhava says all the leelas of Krishna are unique but he could not make out anything from these happenings... 

Sudama is going with the old man, and notices that the food of the man have fallen on the ground, but still, he is going to eat it. Sudama stops him from taking the food. The old man gets offended. Sudama wants to know where is he going but the old man asks Sudama who is he and why is he helping him? Only because he is blind? Sudama answers that he is poor Brahmin. The path ahead is full of ups and downs, the old man will have difficulty going thr' it, so he wants to help him. He should not feel any hesitation to accept the help offered by Sudama. The old man answers that he himself will search his own path, he does not need the shelter/ help of any other person and starts his journey again. 

Krishna asks Uddhava whether he is getting anything of this 'game' of Krishna (or Naarad)? Uddhava says Brahma Himself is unable to fathom the depth of your leela, how can I, a simple human being, understand it? Krishna says he (Uddhava) too willl also understand everything very soon. Now he must go and order the servants to prepare the room of Sudama again, in the same way as he used to live here, so that he could not even feel that he left it or sometime.  Now Krishna is waiting eagerly for the return of his dear friend.

Jai Shri Krishna!   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad that Narada is doing exactly to Sudama what Sudama did to Krishna - rebuffing him and declining his help every step of the way.  Maybe that'll teach him!

This Sudama pricking his feet w/ thorns all the time is getting old.  He's gotten rich, but insists on walking barefoot everywhere.  When they showed him return from his pilgrimage, he was wearing some sort of sandals.  If he could wear it there, why can't he wear it in the jungles where there are thorns all over the place?
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'm glad that Narada is doing exactly to Sudama what Sudama did to Krishna - rebuffing him and declining his help every step of the way.  Maybe that'll teach him!

I liked the ep exactly for the same reason 😊. I felt Naaradji will make Sudama realise that he is doing a mistake by refusing Krishna. 

I just LOVED to see Krishna in a bright mood at the end 😍, it was a relief!!!  ⭐️   No one likes to see Krishna shedding tears 😔, I was unable to accept this acion since last 1-2 eps  😕 ... Guess, SP made Him do that to teach a lesson to both Uddhava and Sudama.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Debi, for the update. 

A couple of episodes ago, I thought thank god, that's the end of Sudama- But no, it seems he is going to come back... At this rate will he be sitting along with Arjuna in his chariot, while Krishna is preaching the Bhagavat Gita?