1/30:WU (M locked in room & A in prison)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Akash trying to hide himself hearing the approaching footsteps. He finally hides himself in the cabinet under the TV (I hope he dies from suffocation!😈). UV and the family enter the room and UV questions Manyata where she is hiding his special gift. UV starts searching the room, then the bathroom, and under the bed but can't find anything nor anyone. Manyata sighs in relief thinking that Akash has escaped from the room and tells UV that he didn't find the gift so she will give it him tomorrow but UV says he wants it today itself but Komal and Brijraj convince UV to wait for Manyata to give him her surprise gift.

UV finally sees the slightly open cabinet and questions Manyata if she is hiding his gift in the special drawer (I knew my prince would finally expose MonAsh and free all his loyal fans from MonAsh torture!). Manyata says there is nothing in there and if he wants she will herself open it so to assure him she is not hiding any gift in there. She opens the cabinet leaving the whole family shocked at seeing Akash's form (I love how M herself did the honors of kicking A out of her life!). UV keeps glaring at a shocked Manyata while J is smiling happily. Akash gets out of the cabinet. J not wanting to miss this opportunity to degrade her sister says out how manyata was hiding a guy in her room. Maneka says isn't he the same guy from Manyata's chawl.

Rajamata looks on in shock and questions Manyata what she had done. Manyata in defiant holds onto Akash's hand making Brijraj super angry  and UV burning with anger and jealousy as he keeps glaring at the Manyata's hand holding Akash's. Akash apologizes to Manyata and tries to go but Manyata adamantly holds on to his arm. UV pulls Akash away but Manyata keeps holding on to him. Brijraj angrily walks up to Manyata pulls her away from Akash. UV drags Akash out of the room and gives him a trashing telling him how dare he eye his women and to call her name with respect *Rajkumari Manyata* (did I tell you how extra hawt prince UV looks when he glares).

Manyata keeps screaming at UV to stop it while trying to get out of Brijraj's tight hold. Brijraj throws her on the bed saying they had enough of her dramas and locks her room telling her to remain in the room. UV continues to thrash Akash (Ahhh' my dream has finally come true! I will keep this scene on repeat for the whole week!). Brijraj orders the doctor to call the police and then tells the guards to take Akash outside. Manyata keeps banging on the door calling out for Akash and pleading to Brijraj to let him go.  

Akash screams at Moniya saying not to be afraid that he will come back for her. UV growls at him and lifts his finger at him and tells him that he will forget everything after spending a few days in the prison and then orders the police officers to take him away. The family looks on with anger and disgust. Akash speaks to Dadisahab saying that Moniya respects and looks up to her a lot. He tells her that they are her family why can't they try to understand her and her wishes. Brijraj starts to scream at Akash but Rajmata stops him and then turns to Akash and says that yes, they are Manyata's family but he is forgetting the fact that they are the royal family and the difference between Manyata and him can never be diminished.

Rajmata says they finally got back their daughter after sixteen years and have been trying so hard to groom her into the princess she is but he keeps dragging her back to her past. She further tells him to not advice her on how to treat her granddaughter and then turns to the police officer and order him to treat Akash like he would treat any other criminal (no I am NOT feeling sorry for the guy'. He had it coming).

Akash while being dragged away tells UV that he can certainly take him out of Moniya's life but how will he take him out from Moniya's head making UV lose his smirk and glare at Akash (he never learns does he?😑... Akash you are standing against PRINCE Udayveer'. You can die just by his deadly (sexy) glare!).  UV takes a step forward and tells Akash that he has many answers to his pointless questions but he doesn't bicker with criminals like him. Manyata watches Akash being thrown into the police van and screams out for him and calls out saying he loves her and will come back (UV will make sure you rot in that prison for the remaining of your living days).

UV tells Dadisahab that he will take his leave now and gets into his car and drives away paying no heed to Brijraj calling after him (I feel your pain UV😭). Manyata keeps on banging the door crying out to her family to open the door. She finally gives up and slides down the door in defeat and cries over Akash (I seriously can't connect with her pain'. Too upset at the pain she has given to my UV!). Teri Deewani plays in the BG as Manyata keeps crying remembering how UV thrashed Akash.

J and Vijay are toasting over Manyata's pain, happy at finally exposing her (I want to join them to celebrate Akash being imprisoned! πŸ₯³). J contemplate on how soon she will finally have UV (dream on!πŸ˜†).

It's morning the adults are together with serious looks and talk about how Manyata humiliated them in from of UV who is not only their future son-in-law but also the prince of Jaighad. Maneka adds fuel by reminding them how Manyata was running after Akash and how she must have been secretly meeting him behind their backs. Brijraj in his anger says that he will kill him (I will back you up!πŸ˜‰).

Precap:

Komal tells Brijraj that she understands but Manyata is very upset right now hence they shouldn't be too hard on her. Rajmata refutes Komal saying that Manyata is still young and not mature enough to make decisions in her life and from now one she herself will make decisions for Manyata.   

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome episode... thanks for update
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved 2days episode.
thanks 
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode is going to go down as one of my Favs in history of DEK...
thanks for the update πŸ€—
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great episode... fully loaded with bursting emotions!
nivedita_21 thumbnail
Thank you for the update but isn't the video uploaded yet. I love to see Akash getting trashed by UV.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks.,. cant miss today's episode... akash had it coming.. its so wrong that he sneaked in.. they have started to meet everyday acting like a teenager newly in love.. he is mature 28ish and supposed to act like one... disgusting🀒

and manyata is humiliating the family n their honor.. 😑
Thank you :)
Sounds like an action packed epi.
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my god are you sure this is not a dream or a fan fix written by someone an you accidentally wrote it here. Omg this is my favorite epi the cvs are finally picking up speed but m sad that uv was sad as he felt betrayed over ms. Chawlwali and her road side romeo
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...really appreciate your hardwork...Thank you again...I am not happy with today's episode...i feel sad for Manyata, Akash, J and Uday...All 4 are hurt...Manyata has lost the trust in everyone...Poor uday he is so hurt...J is happy thinking that she will get uday but little she know that her act has made uday more crazy for manyata...he is in love with manyata and he will get her at any cost...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘