Os (Mg): My sweet little Angel...!

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

My Sweet Little Pari

Geet sat beside maan nervous clutching onto him tightly, as if she relaxed something precious would depart, holing onto it so tightly would help her to keep it safe with her. The restlessness was something generated automatically through her surroundings, as not letting her eyes to be dried up. Maan softly held her hand resting on his elbow he tried finding those painful pair of eyes but in vain, he slightly squeezed her hand not intented to hurt her but to make her realize he was there with her. She gradually raised her drained eyes to meet his, it pinched his heart further he calmed himself and before he could speak, she said, "Wo'h'." maan immediately kept a finger to silence her. She dropped her eyes and let the pain cast off through her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder still not giving up on crying.

**************** 4 Months ago ****************

Geet was in a labor room its been already 3 hours but still no result. Maan still standing beside her sweating profusely may be more than geet. He was more tense firstly seeing his life in so much pain, another his soul was still not out of danger.

Geet could easily feel that she simply brought maan face near and pecked him on his cheek

Smiling n holding her hand tightly commanding the same thing as doctors, "Don't worry geet everything is gonna be okay U, our baby, just don't get tense, I am there with You, I will never let anything happen to you or our baby I Promise."

Soon after that magical promise they were granted with the blessing of God in a form of daughter. Nurse wrapping her into a pink cloth handed over to him, she knew the couple and their enthusiasm attached with the kid very well. Taking that bundle of joy in his arms all he could exclaim was, "Pari". As geet now had the tears of joy rather than pain she tried inch towards them to have a better look just then maan moved towards her. They both together held onto the baby and announced together "PARI"

I always had angels in my Dreams,

Then you were given to Me,

Since then  you have touched our lives with Joy,

You will always be my sweet little Angel

Geet opened her eyes once again in the same excitement screaming her name "Pari" trying to find that happiness around her. She saw her hands which were empty, she moved her gaze painfully to maan, he simply shook his head and cocooned her in his arms. She cried further with the acknowledgment.

**************** 3 Months ago ****************

Both the mother and baby were back home safely, they would go for their regular check-ups without missing even a single appointment or shots. One fine day maan stayed home, it was only 6:10 when the couple was waken up by their princess squall, geet turned in maan's arm and said "Umm, bhook lagi hogi utho or usse mujhe do", maan was quite frustrated over the fact when he looked in the direction of clock "Itni subah subah kisko bhook lagti hai Geet?" he actually took a day off to rest and spent it with his two darlings but this was way too early to rejoice the time with them. Geet hit him playfully, "Apni beti ke baare mein ese bolte hue sharam nahi arahi aapko" maan rubbed his eyes and left the bed, "Arre mera matlab tha ke abhi kuch ghanton pehle hi tou piya tha abhi itni jaldi kese bhook lag gayi" maan picked his wailing princess into his arms placed a peck onto her cheek and tried soothing her. "Bachon ko itni hi baar bhook lagti hai, chalo ab jaldi se mujhe do usse" maan simply obeying the order gave her pari but then sadly exclaimed" Aaj hi itni jaldi uthna tha"in a attempt to rest his back against bed post when geet playfully pushed him after settling pari for feeding "Yeh har roz issi waqt uthti hai!" maan almost fell out of bed and said with gritting teeth "Hello! I wake up daily at 6'.."before he could complete geet said giggling "and leave the room at 6:05 for gym and return at 7:30" maan scratched his head "and she sleeps back by the time I come back and I never knew this until today"saying so he came back to bed and they stared each other and then at pari who was by now once again drifted into slumber they both saw the clock together which strike  7:15 geet proudly claimed  "Apne papa pe gayi hai ek dum punctual" and both fell into fit of laughter.

Geet laughed despite tearful eyes and maan closely watched her knew exactly she went through which memory lane. She was still in the embrace when she came back to reality and realized that she immediately looked towards maan, when maan simply made her snuggle closer, she rested her head on his chest knowing exactly what his silence meant she too wrapped her arms around his torso sharing the solace he was trying to provide her with now with each other.

**************** 2 Months ago ****************

They had a cot in almost every corner of house so that they could conveniently n peacefully do any work and that too with having her around as they couldn't trust any servant when it comes to their pari that too when other members aren't around too as after delivery dadi was off to some trip of 3 months and anni to was out of station for her studies. Geet was as usually working in kitchen and pari was wide awake as after two months pari managed to remain awake for few more hours which she would spend either listening to her fathers plan for her future or her mother cribbing and finding faults in those plans. This was yet another session "Pari dekho na papa ko unhone akele hi tumhara career soch liya" when pari thinks "aawww my mommy is sho shweet she iish sho wollied about me and thinks about my opinion too" when geet said "Esa thodi hota hai" and pari nodded in agreement with her statement, just then geet turned with a spoon in her hand "I am the mother and have an equal right on you'.nonono infact I gave birth to you keeping you all 9 months with me going through so much pain so only I have right on you''nahiii he is the father but my right is prior to his..umm'hai na?" as hopeless pari too shook his head"lo she too ish wollied about hel vote meki tou kisi ko phikal hi nahi hai huh" turning her face. Since geet was talking about voting rights and completely ignoring the candidate vote maan was standing there quitely listening to her instigated wife and watching his princess priceless expressions. "Aane do aaj faisla karwa ke chodungi"all determined she turned when maan said "Aagaya bolo?" geet bit her tongue she should have known museebat or maan bata kar nahi aate, she innocently turned behaving as an ignorant as well as innocent "Hii'.aare aaj itni jaldi how come?? Or kya bolun??" she asked so cutely maan had to muffle his laughter  "abhi kuch der pehle hi tou kaha tha?" sternly actually trying to scare her least eh knew this would only proof as petrol  "Naaahh'.I was just asking to pari apko ghalat fehmi hui hai" she tried to brush it off when pari cutely pouted "wohi tou mese tou pucha hi nahiL" Maan picked pari in his arms and playfully moved towards geet "Really?" geet inched back knew exactly it wasn't so easy to keep up a fight with him when she easily loose everything to him "Haa'nn haan poochlo pari se" geet said fumbling when maan looked at pari and raised his brows questioning and pari in her cute antics played an act of denial pushing geet in further problem. This immediately incited geet "Haaawww dono baap beti kesi team bana rahe hain mere khilaaf''Mujhe aap dono se hi baat nahi karni'huh" saying so she turned away throwing the spoon on the table crossing her hand over her chest. Maan tip toed towards her holding giggling pari pitying his fathers condition, maan very well knew until she is scared she is fine once she is upset then no one can get her down. Maan simply rest his chin on her shoulder and pari's on another which did tickled geets sense but she maintained a stern face and shrugged the shoulder with maans chin she couldn't deny her princess even in anger. Maan simply nudged on her shoulder to look behind she completely refused, she nudged once again geet angrily turned around "Kya hai?" all she could see maan held pari's two tiny hand towards his ear asking for mutual forgiveness, she couldn't resist and smiled and took pari and pecked her cheeks, even maan moved his cheek towards her, she blushingly pecked his cheek too "Tou Mrs. Khurana yeh tey raha career main choose karoonga, balke choose kar chuka hoon okie!" geet lips turned in a big O "Aap sab sun rahe the?" being caught type maan made a face "aahh woh main" geet started hitting maan with her own hands and pari's too"Its decided faisla kon karega!"pari almost jumped in joy "Finally mommy thought about me" but the happiness was short lived"Only Me!" listening to it pari finally exclaimed "Lagta hai yeh dono mepe hi lalenge oll mutte hi nahi puchenge sheee!"

Geet felt her drape drizzle through water droplets she realized it was non other than maan, she raised her head maan immediately pulled out of hug and tried rubbing it off when she just help his hand and wiped his tears. She gently pecked his cheek, maan smiled through his tearful eyes, this was a very old gesture of his wife to sooth him. He simply wrapped one arm around her and both sat silently waiting for the verdict.

**************** 1 Week ago ****************

Everything was fine until while feeding geet realized pari's body temperature was rising she was way too hotter than usual. She checked and without a doubt she was sure pari was suffering a fever, geet without a delay informed maan and they both called the doctor. As soos as doctor came pari face paled a bit, doctor checked and informed it was just a normal fever, he gave some instructions and precautions to the feeding mother. Maan not even for a second left pari's side he would be always around, he didn't go to office nor did gest forced. Being getting better pari condition turned further critical after 3 days , as her running nose wasn't helping either, doctor came assured she is fine but geet knew there is something wrong.

**************** Last Night ****************

The whole week went by but pari didn't recovered, this just made geet and maan further worried. Both were sitting on the bed holding pari, gest head resting over maan chest and maan wrapped his one arm around her. "Maan pari theek kyun nahi ho rahi?" maan had no answer somewhere he knew the result won't be satisfying "Woh shayad dekhna chahti hum usse kitna pyar karte hain islye sata rahi hai" listening to this geet held her closer and turned towards maan "Pari mama papa apse bahat pyar karte hain" Maan smiled and took pari "Aur mama papa pari ko kuch nahi hone denge"Geet relaxed in his embrace smiling and assuring more of herself "Hmmm theek hojaygi". After few moments geet noticed she was having problem in breathing, it was almost 3 am in the morning, geet tried to ignore but then this was her princess she couldn't take a risk. Just few wrinkles over her forehead narrated the story to maan. They both immediately left for the hospital.

As soon as they reached doctor took pari. Maan n geet ran behind doctor assuring "Sab thek tou hai na?" doctor could say was "Hum checkup ke baad hi kuch bata sakte hain"but somewhere doctor too hoped for an miracle "Aap himat rakhiye or dua kijiye!" They took her into the room, left them astonished. After few moments maan led her to the bench and settled there to endure trauma.

**************** Present ****************

Doors opened and doctor proceeded geet immediately pounced on him "Pari kesi hai? Who theek tou hai na? jawab deejiye?" Maan came as restless as her but got a hold over her "Geet araam se" "Araam se kese dekho na maan doctor ko kuch nahi keh rahe" Doctor simply shook his head n said "Sambhaliye apne aapko who pari'"geet held his collar n screamed "Boliye Kya hua hai meri pari ko? BOLIYE?" doctor snapped and maan shot a glare, even in that state he couldn't bear anyone mishandling his wife "I am sorry per Apki beti ke paas bahat hi kam pal bachein hain she won't survive more than few minutes I am really sorry"saying he just kept a hand at maans shoulder and left shooking his head in denial. Maan closed his eyes remembering the last time doctor met he clearly said she might won't survive due to her severe fever and as her immune system is very weak due to the complications that came in geets pregnancy.

Geet ran inside the room screaming her name "Pari" she saw her tiny little baby attached to so many wires and tubes she immediately pulled them out and carried her still crying "Pari aapko kuch nahi hoga yeh doctor uncle pagal hogaye hain'ese thodi hota hai apko'ku..ch '.n..ahi'ho'.s.ak'ta" she kept wailing n more than her daughter she was assuring herself. As a lost warrior maan was standing back looking her soul was departing least he could do was just stand n stare. Geet ran towards him "Apko yaad hai woh promise kuch keejiye na meri pari ko bacha lo''''meri papa ke tou super man usse bacha lenge'.Usse Bacha Lenge NA??" geet tried finding that ray of hope in his eyes but that pushed her further into darkness  "Nahin nahin nahin'.kuch nahi hoga isse kuch bhi nahi" said that she collapsed on floor maan came and supported her, "Geet let her GO!" . He looked at pari and miserably closed his eyes dwelling those tears to not fulfill his promise n how obediently his daughter fulfilled his wish just in one go, geet kept crying she traced her fingers along her face her body was cold as ice, she shook her few times "Pari" ''. "Pari" she looked at maan n he simply shook his head "No no no this can't happen'''''''..PARIII" geet passed out it was so abominable loosing her own child in her arms''''.

**************** After 6 Months ****************

Six months passed but by every passing day she would simply slip into further depression. Since the time she woke she would spend her whole day in the room they decorated and got furnished for their daughter. She would simply caress those things , engrave every memory of her in her heart deeper n cry the whole day, she forgot to smile, she left talking even eating was something done forcibly to her that too by only maan, somewhere she left the hope of living, she didn't wanted to live anymore.

Maan was worried if this continue longer she might loose her mental stability and he might her, he tried his every best to divert her mind but simply nothing worked. Today he woke up early, instead going ti gym he went to mandir, he fell and beggingly prayed "Meri geet ko wapas dedo, Please pari ke baad mein Geet ko nahi kho sakta Please" he wiped his tears and looked upward "Pari mama ko sirf aap theek kar sakti ho, please beta aaj bhi papa ki baat mano or kuch aisa karo ke mama theek ho jaye, beta apke papa magic nahi kar sake par aap tou PARI ho na kuch Magic karo na beta, Please pari papa needs you today, PLEASE!"

As usual geet woke up and went to her room, for the first time it wasn't dark but bright she saw the window was wide open, she moved towards to close it but then her drape got stuck with the side of bed she moved to get it. While attempting her gaze fell on the piece of paper  that was neatly folded placed on the bed. She thought it would be by maan, she simply picked the paper and read it. After readin it she started screaming "MAAN" numerous time she screamed his name.

Maan was in the room getting ready for office when he suddenly heard geet screaming his name, he madly ran into that direction and saw her salong window holding a piece of paper "Kya hua geet ?U okay? Bolo kya hua?" without replying she simply raised that piece of paper, maan took it and read:

Letter From Heaven

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from Heaven. Here I dwell with God above.
Here, there's no more tears of sadness. Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through.
God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you,

It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family, They'll be here later on.

I need you here badly, you're part of my plan.
There's so much that we have to do, to help our mortal man."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night the day's chores put to flight.
God and I are closest to you . . . in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving months or year
Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry, it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was the rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.
If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is no more,
I'm closer to you now, than I was ever before.

There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;
That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and pain;
Then you can say to God at night . . . "My day was not in vain."

And now I am contented . . . that my life was worthwhile.
Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile.

So if you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low;
Just lend a hand to pick him up, as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go . . . from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going . . . you're coming here to me!

Geet waited until he completed, as soon as he did, geet immediately narrated how she found the paper n said "Mein jeeyungi maan aapke liye, apni pari ke liye I am sorry I am really sorry!" and hugged maan. Maan looked here n there he was astonished, he hugged geet back with one arm n looked at the piece of paper which was no more in his hand, he smiled looked at the sky through the window, he himself wasn't able to digest the fact that his daughter actually paid a heed towards his plead, she really did the magic until today he just said but today he believed her daughter was a really Pari...

** I end it here for me this is perfect but the for those who like happy ends its proceeds further down with a different end so do read that**

B

E

L

O

W

P.S. This story is dedicated to a similarly sweet little angel of mine who is no more, so this goes as a tribute to her and a attempt to explain the pain of all those parents who loose their child be it at any age 1month or 30 years its as painful now n then. May God bless them with Strength

Do let me how was the Os as I am really attahced to it emotionally and would like to know which U liked the most😳

Do hit the like button

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

******************After 2 years******************

It was past midnight when geet suddenly felt pain and he shook maan, "Hmmm geet bolo kya khana hai?" he knew this must be some other craving of his crazy wife, she shook hardly "maan" maan suddenly turn with the pitch of her voice and he knew this wasn't the craving by her wife but may be by their kid. He immediately carried geet to the car and drove it to the hospital.

This time was much better than before there weren't much complications n geet took extra care this time. Maan couldn't watch the same sight again he stayed out, still restless walking from one side to another. Every time a nurse came out he would ask one question "Is Baby Out?"and nurse would say nahi sir have patience after the fifth time he simply barged in "What the Hell you people are doing? Itna time hogaya hai n you nothing-for-good people are not able to get my baby out?"he screamed so hard that the next minute baby was out crying. Nurse said "Lo pehle hi aake chilla lete na inki wife or na humein itni mehnat akrni padti huh!" They were once again proud parents not of 1 but of 2, they had twin daughters. Maan carried both to geet and gave her one, one in his hand he proudly exclaimed "pari" geet smiled sadly hearing the name, might she started leading a normal life again but still her memories still keept her bounded in no way she could forget her first baby.

This was decided earlier that they will have the same name of their another daughter but what about the second one, geet thought and smilingly said "Roshni".  Maan knew exactly where this name came from it was only Pari who by her magic once again illuminated their life.

They were not happy but happier this time, even they lost one but this time they were granted by two little angels.

The End

** So this goes a happy end for those who don't like sad endings I am not that cruel you see hope U like both the ends**

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...it was really touching...
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful!!!!
res
will comment more, doing project!!!
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
very very touchy
beautifully written
thnx for the PM
very emotional!!!!
mchopra thumbnail
I cried so much..i had to take a break in bw..it was beautiful darling..
and making it read made me shudder i wonder how do ppl live life..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..just amazing.
Beautiful.
love it,
thx
sorry.. .for your loss.

Edited by shah10 - 12 years ago
freya123 thumbnail
awesome  littraly i  had tear in  my  eyes.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am at a loss of words. . . so painful and yet so beautifully written.👏

but what hits me hard the most is that something like sorta happened with you or someone you know

and after reading your signature Priyanka's voice keeps echoing that line in my head.
Praying that God gives you the strength to get through this.

Take care of yourself Wardah! Once again awesome OS!