Modistan ki Maharani ki Jai!!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜•   ekskooos me,but can someone clarify ...

is this Zindagi Kahe Smile Please or The Adventures of Hiral ? 

how long are they going to follow this poor woman around as she tries to get on with her very important 'meeting' ?

please. give her a break. she has no privacy whatsoever. and i really don't think we need to hound anyone like this for 3 episodes let alone a lady! 

grow up cvs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† omg yeah. Hiral's expressions just blows me away πŸ˜²

Yup now it's turned into adventures of Hiral Modi πŸ˜† She's looking so pretty in the saree, and next scene looks like she'll be punished or may be she'll have wits to save herself some how or miracle could happen and hotel staff will leave her alone πŸ€”

One thing I see is, creative people covered the 3 essential things the Modis have to adjust to: dinner table mannerism + get used to new menu of food items, sleep arrangements, using facilities. Overall they had to learn to share & be economical and become new people. 
Hiral so far failed in all 3,
Hans passed in 2, except he demanded to get English news paper, so he kind of failed on 3rd one.

It was too funny. Hope they'll have something new on next scene.
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know whats up with cv s  as they just draging this Hiral Hunt too much, they r making oldies as lead s of the show first it was savitri and now hiral and  leaving bechari Harmony baby  in background.wondering will they show full story of zksp as  channel will take a call  citing low trp s.
I think the director is an oldie and he is fida on savi3 & hiral. Otherwise i cant understand y these 2 grandmas r given far more importance than the main lead Harmony.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...i also think they r dragging it very much..I mean hiRaj scens r treat to watch but that doesn't mean that they will give less imp. to harmony...But anyways i always loved Hiral scenes n also enjoying themπŸ˜†..i hope they ends the HiRaj drama soon...n starts the main story.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now we have to catch 2 min of Harmony-Shikhar and then 11 mins of oldies with bowel problems. Tonight will be a continuation coz Hans is now in the loo and Nandu has nothing better to do than follow Hans from loo to loo and sit outside. Ewww.
Please Hiralji, now that you've refreshed yourself. Enough. 
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really enjoy reading your posts..Hiral madameπŸ˜†...nd ya agree to it...hv mentioned the same thing in EDT...its good that they are showing the issues that one faces in their everyday lives spcly when there is change in your living place..nd all that...but 1-2episodes are enough..fr this..CV'S of ZKPS lack balance either they go too fast or too slow...really want more of harmony scenes nw..

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh yes they are dragging it too much now...its enough of this bathroom problm now...cvs have totally forgot tht harmony and shikhar are the main lead
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sigh no commentz abt cvz but hiral is so fab =)