naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav : he was doing hello hello in phone but there was no reply he just smile "so khushi you are now shy from me " he just increase the speed ,reached he saw just walk to the door with a smile he taken out key to open the lock" i will surprise you khushi "he got shock the lock was open he  push the door but it was lock ..he look at the windows it was closed as it was cold night "Khushi why you are not talking " he just ran to the back yard he found the door open he enter "khushi" he saw her payal he just picked it up he ran in he saw her duppata ...he just ran "Khushi" he saw babuji dragging him self to the living room and  he was crying .

Arnav" babuji he just kneel down and picked him up "where is khushi?"

Babuji was pointing at his chest and then at door

Arnav: made him rest on bed " i will find her dont you worry i will find her "his voice was quivering he just covered him he saw her cell on the bed  "water " babuji asked him to go he just ran out "Khushi where are you ?"look around  , he could not see "where she can go ? "he saw the temple "please protected her please i am praying please protect her"he ran to the temple, kids were playing "beta aap na apni khushi didi ko dekha ha "

Kids :no

Arnav: beta please help me in finding her please he was in tears, and can one of you go to jiji papa please 

Kids jiju we will ,they in 2   2 team ran in every direction , two ran to gupta home .

Arnav: just loved them calling him jiju  he looked at his hand he was still holding her payal  and duppata in his fist "khushi kaho " he just ran in temple as he was some how sure she must be hiding herself their .

Shyam was searching for her he saw arnav talking "yeh saala sb ko bhi abhi entry marni thi "

kid pull his hand "have you seen jiji ?

Shyam: "kon"

Kid: "khushi jiji"

Shyam "no

to other kid "lets find other place jiju is so worried for  jiji "

Shyam: just  stop  auto and left the place .

Arnav: khushi are you here? khushi he just search around he was feeling she is there but where he was no to find her  "khushi jaan bolo na i know you are here i can feel you" he just turn back as a kid pull his hand "jiju jiji" he pointed at khushi who was sitting warping her arms around herself he just ran and slide next to her he just touch her she fall on him ,he just hug her tight in his arms" i am here khushi" kissed her forehead

Kid " jiju" he gave him water he was placing his hand on his eyes

Arnav: smiled , he just took the glass " your jiji is scared "he sprinkle water on her face

Kid: i saw uncle going from home he scared her

Arnav: which uncle

Kid :the lawyer uncle i dont know his name ask my mama

Arnav: just picked her up he walk to the temple to thank 

Khushi: Arnav murmur

Arnav: i am here khushi. he just placed his lips to her forehead  he was crying 

all kids came khushi jiji 

Arnav: look at he she was staring at him holding him tight "khushi see your friends calling you"

Khushi look at them 

one kid " we will  bear him if he will come back to your home , he softly caress her cheek as arnav was kneeling down in front of idol 

Arnav: we all will beat him right he just pull her more close to him he was holding her so tight as if he will break her bones but ,khushi was just feeling secure ,she had stop shivering .

other kid "jiji why you are not pointing the thing which my mama but in her forehead?"

Arnav: this he pointed at sindoor 

kid yes 

Arnav: "your jiji  is gandi bachi "he picked a pinch and placed in her maang and he kissed her head

kids giggle and clap at same time

Khushi just look at him with teary eyes which was running down her eyes 

Arnav: cried he let her cry hug her tight "Meri ho tum "he just pick her up and walk back to home ..both were crying why they dont know.

Arnav: walk in home he straight to babuji room " i brought your khushi" he made her sit next to him 

Kid ; i gave him water

Arnav just shake his head he was not able to thanks these small angels 

Khushi just hug babuji 

babuji with eyes ask Arnav to join ,he  walk to other side and hug him 

kids were sad 

one pull arnav arm he gave him glass of water 

Arnav look at him "thx friends "he said to the kids 

Kids our pleasure jiju ..

one kid " can we go?"

Arnav: just open his arms for them "be my friend too" all try to hug him 

kid in chorus "but you have to play with us "

Arnav: i will promise 

Khushi: laugh"he will be bowled on first ball, i am sure"she was looking at them her head was still on babuji  shoulder . 

Arnav: babuji your daughter always underestimate her husband.

Khushi: look at him in shocked move away from babuji 

babuji has notice her maang he just smiled ...

Kids challenge in chorus .. 

Arnav offer  his hand they all place on his .. .

kids "see you " one by one kissed arnav  cheek and ran out 

Arnav: heard they where fighting jiju in my time other was saying no he is in mine jiji is in yours ... he was looking at her who was staring at him as she just notice he was wearing kurta 

the home phone rang ...

Khushi: hum dekhta ha  ,she limb to the hall .before she could pick he picked it up

Arnav: ha di  "he was standing behind her his hand was on her waist 

Anjali: kahan tha aap aap dono ka  phone se becho na hum ko bola ka aap khushi ko 

Arnav: di it is long story , i will come and tell you.. you guys care on ,dont tell any one ,we may not make it .. he said and closed it .

Khushi:look his hand her duppata was warp on his hand .

Arnav:just picked her up and walk to her room.. placed her on bed ..his eyes was talking to him , he just didnot said a word , he walk back and lock the back door as the kids has leave the home... he walked back ..

Khushi: look at him he sat next to her feet , she pull it he hold it and look at her he move bit forward so she could hold his shoulder ..he turn it ,her hand hold his kurta ,he taken out payal and placed on her feet .

Arnav: look at her she straighten her leg he move forward .. both had same flash back of Diwali night .

Khushi didnot move back as she didnot not had option or she didnot want him to stop ... she just closed her eyes her hand was still holding his kurta ,she was not pushing him away ,just pulling him to her.

Arnav: just didnot waste time he sealed her trembling lips with his her hand just wrap around his neck .they last like that as long as they could ,tears were running down their eyes ... they broke. he just hug her tight in his arms "stop crying khushi i am not able to take your these tears more my heart will break please for my sake stop it "she cried more badly her sob echo in home.

Khushi" aap sirf meray haan na "she look at him with questioning eyes

Arnav: yes only yours .  sat next to her 

Khushi: look at his kurta " aap bohot acha lag raha ha "

Arnav: acha , i wore to impress someone. he wipe her tears 

Khushi: smiled 

Arnav: hold her hand , he look the nail marks and bruise he just ignore as he notice she was closing her eyes .he placed the kangan on her arm

Khushi: open her eyes"yeh"

Arnav: maa's gift for her bahu .he just kissed her hand 

Khushi: shyly closed her eyes .

Arnav: look at the floor he found shyam bracelet , he look at it ."Khushi" 

Khushi: look at him 

Arnav: will you tell me truth ?

Khushi : just look away

Arnav: "khushi"

Khushi: what you want to ask ?

Arnav: "nothing " he read her eyes again  has fear ,he got what he was thinking is right.he gave her a naughty smile whisper"what you wanted to have in dhaba?" 

Khushi:" aap ko ho kya gaya ha" she try to push him 

Arnav : "if some one will have such a beautiful wife what will happen to him ha" brushes his lips on her cheek.

Khushi just closed her eyes she just hold his kurta to support him " buaji bhi nahi ha "whisper before kissing her again make her his forever,he just wanted to kill her fear and he had no other option to secure her by showing her he is only hers .

i dont know why i wrote this it was just haunting me since last night so i just pen down do comment 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Damn Naddie this was by far your best OS I have read, damn why did you at all stop it there!! Arnav in white kurta😍 someone pinch me too!! 
Aye haiye raj kura ki raj kumari!
Shyam is getting on my nerves, kick him out yaar, is Arnav going to save her?😍
Update the next part soon.

P.S. Nice name😳
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naddiya26

will add last part after my lunch 

this is the best thing I've ever heardπŸ€—
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh mannn...arnav come fast!!!! awesome part 1
zafi thumbnail
Superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. Wish something like this happens on the show. Hurry Arnav and save your KHushi from the snake. Continue soon. Thanks Naddiya.πŸ˜ƒ
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow... superb naddiya... am just waitin for next part
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow it was really nice 
Arnav in kurta .😍
but the ending scared me

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb!!!
Next one ASAP pleasee
ishara1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well written.. πŸ‘πŸΌ can just imagine how this will happen... Curious about the next part..