OS-Somethings in life are worth pain taking.

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pia is in her hostel and crying and talking to herself" why do i let him hurt myself.he hurts me,abuses me and treate like dirt.he says he doesn't care for me but still i can't stay away from me.i never got hurt by what other said or did to me so much becoz i after my moms death faced the harsh realities of the world alone.i created a strong shield around my heart so it could not get affected easily by others. then why this shield does not work against him.How he easily pierces my heart and makes it bleed.my mind always warns me frm going near him,from thinling about him but my heart does the opposite.
Mymind says hate him pia but my heart says how can u pia?
My mind says stay away from him pia but my heart says how can u pia?
My mind says dont fell for him pia but my heart says how can upia?
My heart always questions me this becoz it knows that i love him.it seems that although my heart is in my body but it beats for him.it is not my mind or my body that is controlling it but it seems to be working on its own,choosing its own path to reach its destination which seems to be Abhay.i m caught in the conflict between my mind and heart and it is my heRt which is overpowering me.he makes me feel insane.Why abhay why u do this to me play with my emotions.?why r u making my life difficult which has never been easy.i lost whoever i loved and i feel i m loosing u too and burst into tears letting a vent to my inner turmoil.
((((((((((flashback/ pia had went to abhay after returning from pandher trip to thank him for saving and helping her.but abhay hurled words at her to keep her away. Abhay: why do u keep coming to me.why cant u leave me alone.why i have to save u all time .it seems u do it purposely.i m fed up of allthis .so let me have my space and leave me alone.)))))
While pia was going through this pain Abhay was watching her through the window of het room.
Abhay:i hated my existence all through these 200 years but the way i m feeling disgusted about me i never felt before.i m truly a monster because a monster can only hurt an angel like u.i wish just i can come and pacify u, make u feel better and apologise to u what i did today but i can't because it would bring u closer to my world.i could not see u in so much pain and that due to me.i just wish to die so u can be relieved of ur sufferings buy alas i cant becoz i m already dead.
while abhay was thinking this his grip tightened on the window glass it broke and cut himself .poa came to inquire about the sound and got a glimpse of abhay in the lights of her hostel get.abhay was not able to run at his supersonis speed since the guard was present at hostel gate.
Pia: i think i saw abhay but she brushed her mind thinking it be an illusion.but just then she noticed the broken glass with few drops of blood. this made me sure that he was really there and that it was not an illusion.he saw me crying thats why he hurt himself or got accidently hurt.immediately my heart ached on the mere thought of him getting hurt no matter whatever be the reason.i forgot all my pain and just wished for him to be fine.i just wanted to run to him and see whether he is all right or not.ask him why he was here at this hour of time becoz my heart again won the battle with my mind.i jusy decided to ask him tomorrow.the whole night passed without a nap.

At mount college:
Pia saw abhay sitting alone in acorner but was nervous to go to him. Her mind was warning her but her heart was just asking her to go and talk to him ,to be near him,to listen to his words, to look into those blue hypnotic eyes of himAnd as usual she decided to follow her heart and gathering courage walked towards him.Abhay felt her coming towards him but this time he did not had the strength to pierce her heart through his words after the condition in which he saw her yesterday at her room but at the same time has to keep het away.so prepared himself not to give up to his emotions.
Pia:Abhay r u fine.i know u were at my window last night and were hurt by the window pane.
Abhay: i just turned with fake anger towards her but the moment i saw her reddened and swollen eyes i melted .guilt and helpness appeared on my face .unknowingly isaid are u all right pia. i m sorry for ur sufferings.
Pia: i clearly saw change in his expressions as he looked at me.i saw care and guilt feelings in his eyes. his eyes seemed to be pleading for forgivness from me.after hearing what he just said i knew he was there last night but also knew he would not admit it.
Abhay: why would i be there and i m all fine which confirms that i was not there .u seems to have mistaken.i m sorry for my behaviour of yesterday but whatever i said was true but the way of making myself clear to u was harsh.so i said sorry.
Pia: i could clearly see his words betraying his eyes,the looks of his face.it seemed that he was being forced to say that but why was not known to me.i got a glimpse of love that he had for me on the pandher trip and i was seeing the same look in his eyes at present in his eyes.
Abhay: pia i would give u pain and nothing else i m a loner and capable of giving happiness to anyone.i m not worth allthis pain.so leave aside all feelings that u have for me and move on and make ur life beautiful.
Pia felt the pain in his words.she simply kept looking at him leaving with saddness on her face questioning to herself will she be able to decipher this enigma abhay.why he pushes her away althougj he himself feels the pain in doing so?just then Misha approached her
Misha:pia r u allright.i don't understand why u cant get over him.he just gives u pain and nothing else .instead of going away u keep going to him.there is only pain ,tears,heartbreak in the relation u want.move on pia he is not worth it.
Pia:   "do people dont pluck rose eventhough they get pricked by its thorns?""does a mother not go through immense pain to give birth to her child""does a child falls and feel pain but still he gets up and keep doing so untill he starts walking" are these pains not worth taking.when the whole world was against me on Danish matter he was there for me.u kabir panchi knew me better than him than also u lost trust on me but he was the one who trusted me blindly,was at my side against everyone even against his parents.he was always present there whenever i was alone or needed him.i know he would be always there.he saved me numerous time i owe my life to him.He is not what he seems to be or pretends to be do not why but this is true.and now tell me how can i get over him.remember misha
"SOMETHINGs
IN LIFe Are Worth Pain Taking"
misha was spellbound at pia's intensity.each and every word that pia spoke was true.she had felt before there was something between them but she never guessed it would be so deep.she just kept looking at pia who was leaving admiringly wishing everything to settle between the two as soon as possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice 😊... keep writinggg👏

Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely os!! pls comtinue sooon and pm me!!
your thoughts are very nice ,good story ,please continue ,i am only living on your ff stories👏 ,but only one complaint about your writing that your word size very small ,please make it little large  ,thats make easy to read and if colour  will change then mind bowling thing
please send me your friend request also 👏

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

wow lovely os!! pls comtinue sooon and pm me!!

what is method to past a picture on your post ,please tell me

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

your thoughts are very nice ,good story ,please continue ,i am only living on your ff stories👏 ,but only one complaint about your writing that your word size very small ,please make it little large  ,thats make easy to read and if colour  will change then mind bowling thing
please send me your friend request also 👏

and send me pm also
thanks
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow ur amazing writer ...in fact i feel u shud be the script and dialogue writer of the shw

ur description of immense n deep feelings of abhiya r awesome..
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing loved d part were pia says those things 2 misha
nice os please send me your pm also ,and send your friend request 
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os ...
plz keep writting n pm me next time...
Edited by abhiya4evr - 12 years ago