NAYANTHARA IS BACK!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

NAYANTHARA IS BACK!

The actress is back to doing what she loves most and is signing on new films in T-Town and K-Town

Lata Srinivasan

The original Billa girl, who had taken a hiatus from signing any new films, is back in action! Nayanthara, who attended the 100th day celebration of Sri Rama Rajayam in Hyderabad recently, was apparently wooed by numerous filmmakers. And the buzz is that she was offered several interesting roles including the female lead opposite Nagarjuna in a movie to be directed by Dasarath of Santosham fame. And the buzz is that she chose to do the Nag film.
    According to an industry source, the actress has indeed signed the Nag film and is quite excited to be back on the silverscreen. "The movie is a nice romantic entertainer and a family film. The character she would be playing is neither too modern nor too homely and very well-etched out. Nayan liked it and said yes," the source says. It looks like the film will go on floors in May-June. Music for the film will be scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
    So will Nayan be back in Kollywood as well? Yes! We hear that Nayan has also been looking at scripts in Kollywood and is likely to sign on new projects here too very soon. While many fans and film industry people were disappointed to hear of her retirement from films, her comeback in 2012 is causing jubilation among them. And all we'd like to say is — Welcome back, Nayanthara!
ACTION!
"Nayanthara will play the female lead opposite Nagarjuna in my upcoming film. Like my earlier films Santosham and Mr Perfect, this movie too is going to be a 'feel good' movie," says director Dasarath.

Nayanthara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why didnt she get married?? is she still with Prabhudeva?
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

From TOI

NAYAN PRABHU CALL IT QUITS!

The actress and director have decided to part ways

Lata Srinivasan

The much-hyped relationship and wedding of actress Nayanthara and director-actor-choreographer Prabhu Deva has been called off. According to a source close to the couple who confirmed this news, the two decided to call it quits a few weeks back. Explains the source, "Prabhu and Nayan were in a relationship for more than three and a half years. She devoted herself to him. In fact, as everyone knows, she gave up her extremely successful career in the south in the hope that they would get married and settle down soon. She was the top actress in the south when she decided not to sign on any more new movies."
    Over recent months, there were rumours doing the rounds that all was not well between the couple. Says the source, "The stories that were doing the rounds that Nayanthara was creating issues for Prabhu are not true. In fact, she was the one who tried her best to make this relationship work."
    A few months back, Prabhu Deva issued a press statement stating that he'd get married to the actress in the near future and she was welcome to sign on any films she wanted. But the actress did not take on any new projects in the last few months nor discuss her marriage with the media.
    Suddenly, there was news that the couple was living together and she was visiting him regularly on the sets of his Bollywood flick Rowdy Rathore. This news is also completely false, states the source, adding that it was as a result of the recent break-up that Nayanthara decided to return to films. Apparently, she was planning to settle down as a homebird but once they broke up a few weeks back, she decided that she would get back to her career. Nayanthara could not be reached for comment.

Nayanthara

Prabhu Deva
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and Prabhu divorced his wife too?? wat a jerk
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That's the best piece of news anyone could give me..Hope this has knocked some sense into her head
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing..well this is what you get when you destroy lives of other people..

melonie thumbnail
Thanks for the article Chalhov. Earlier it was said that she will not be doing any films now she has signed one and I feel this news about her breaking up with Prabhu is also false! Anyways I don't care for people who breaks families.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Lets wait and see what happens next 😕
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You can never predict what would happen in the fickle world of Tinseldom
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
If i'm not mistaken, i heard that even Sneha and Prasanna's wedding has been called off. Wonder how true is this 😕