naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav: standing with shivering and frighten Khushi in his arms ,looking at the stairs he saw Shyam standing looking at them in shock... "I LOVE YOU KHUSHI"came out of his mouth loud so everyone hear it

HE had a flash back

Khushi : hum ko akela chor da

Arnav was shocked as she reacted , he was teasing her as always but her reaction was different she was broken " i think she is upset as she was engaged , she must be sad because of that and i" said to him self  he just walk to hall , he looked at her standing alone on stage as her partner has not arrived . his heart just ask him it is right time to console her, for his mistake he just walk on stage and dance with her  she was having a mix feeling , her body was happy and dancing with joy but her eyes has a question , " will this dream will be again expensive for me , will you again leave me in the center of a whirlpool ,will its inebriate will last for ever"

Arnav: had no answer as he himself was unpredictable" i just with eyes ask her to live in the fantasy world with me for sometime "

the dance ended everyone praise us , she looked at me and smiled and walk to change 

Arnav: i feel like going to her to console her to say her you are not alone , i did walk to her room she was fighting with her self , she was not accepting i dance with her , i was so close to her , i many time brushes my lips with her cheek and her ears. "i felt like kissing her to end her restlessness  , with the intention i walked to her but she was so scared that i could hear her heart beat echoing in the room, i just try to relax her and praise her beauty in directly , and walk out ...i just some how control my self...

(this is missing in the serial)

it was being 10 mins she have not arrived 

Nani: asked me to go and call her as everyone is waiting  i walked up to the room she had changed the dress but she was still messing up with her earring and her maang teeka 

Arnav: Khushi chalo everyone is waiting for you. i just fixed her teeka 

Khushi: hum yeh earring

Arnav: i closed it , i just seize her one piece in my hand ,as i want something of hers to control my self ." you dont need all this come on" i walk out as a victorious as i had her earring to gain strength 

she walk down, my eyes was on her as my heart was not letting me look here and there , i pointed   at her earring and she touch her ear...in heart i smiled ,"i have it "..she walk to the stage and received the murti i wanted to see her big smile but she in return gave me a weak smile as if she was tired of fight with her self and she needs a shoulder an arms to protect her .. my eye became moist and my heart and my mind ask me not to leave her alone now..

next day as she enter RM she was all lost i called her she stop, i hold her hand she shiver. i was teasing her to relax her but in return she said" hum DM se dua karata ha hum aap ki shakle na dekha" 

"i just step back as i felt she don't care for me as i do. i made up my mind lets give her last chance , if she really don't care for me she will enjoy the function, i just walk to guest room and switch off my cell. i was looking her from the window she was walking restlessly on pool side praying for me cursing her self why she said all this to me . i just could not hold my self more and i walk out 

Khsuhi looked at me " aap pana aap ko kya samjhta ha" she was walking towards me "aapko pata ha hum na aap ko kitani baar call ki , aap ko bura laga tha tuo hum ko bura bhala bolta what the what the karta , iss tarah karta ha "she was in front of me " humari saa rok gai thi, yeh soch ka aap ko kuch ho tou nahi gaya"she punch at me chest with her delicate hands which was all red . she just hug me and hide herself in me chest as i hug her back she shiver and she left me and slow started freeing her self "hum anjali ji ko bata ha " she just remove her hand and ran in ...i smiled so you too love me ..i walk to the hall she was sitting with the dholki and singing 

Mai Ni Mai Munder Pe Teri Bol Raha Hai Kaga

Jogan Ho Gayi Teri Dulaari Mann Jogi Sang Laga

i just smiled at her ..

nani asked her to go and get some thing from her locker she just look at me and walk up ..i too seek out as i wanted to tell her i love her ..as i reach pool side i saw her walking fast as if someone was behind her she bump on to me , i just hold her duppata and pull her to me ,i was in mood of flirting with her "tum woh nahi kar sakti jo mein kar sakta ho" i pull her duppata and she bump on me i kissed her . i just kept my eyes closed as i was expecting a slap from her but she didnot response , i open my eyes and look at her , her eyes were close 

ARNAV: whisper "i am dam sure your jiju has never  kissed your jiji and he has never dance with her like i did with you in front of everyone ..if still you say i dont know what love is then you teach me what love is "

Khushi hum she open her eyes

Arnav: ha tum as you said i dont have heart as far as i know love is done by heart .i touch her lips with my finger

Khushi: humara paas nahi ha

Arnav: you dont have brain you have heart 

Khushi: innocently said "woh chori  hogaya "

Arnav: "didnot you complain for it"

Khushi: kai thi DM na per DM na hum ko kuch aur dekha diya 

Arnav: turn her to himself "khushi tum thek ho "i saw her face again changing color and she was frighten and looking at my back i was about to turn she hug me 

Khushi:"never leave, me never, i am nothing with out you , i always need you , i love you"she  kissed  at my chest

as my upper button was   unbutton 

Arnav: "i will not leave you khushi ,if i had to i haven't asked LA to go ,"i hug her back tight and kissed her head  turn back my head a little and saw jiju ...

sorry for mistakes ... i just mixed it up a little and made it a mess ...sorry 

Naddiya26ipkknd

add this for pm

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

oo

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting...please continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
zaniax thumbnail
yeah!!! another OS...update soon, waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooh! Sounds good! PM me! :D
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res..waiting
loved it..its really awsome..like button isnt working..but its just fab..loved arnieEdited by sarach - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi07

me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you are awesome!

read
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Damn the like button!!!

It was  great update..you are continuing it right? :D
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

Damn the like button!!!

It was  great update..you are continuing it right? :D

it is really nice i am feeling i just messed up in it ...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice!!
Hope something like this happens