28th January-Written Update

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Harmony asking Shikhar to return back the money which her grandfather spent on his studies...after some arguments Shikhar agrees and leaves...But Harmony is scared if he goes and tells daddu...so she runs behind him to tell not to tell daddu 

Dddu comes to Chintu's shop to ask for car key...He takes the car key and leaves

Harmony comes Shikhar and tells that the deal is only b/w us..dont bring daddu in b/w...he tells yeh i have so much strength and i will do it on my own...

Hiral sees the car andd makes a face...😆...so dont want to go in that car so she asks for a taxi..daddu tells it will take time..so she agrees to go in that old car...and they leave...Savitri sees them going in the car..

Nandu starts teasing Hans about his problem...😆..at that time savitri comes...she misunderstands that Hiral left Hans...nandu says no such thung happens and tells her his problem..and Savirti starts laughing..and they both starts teasing him again...😆...nandu acts like as i he is calling the newspaper guy but he actually wont...he speaks alone and makes Hans believe that the guy is on leave and even the shop is closed...right at that moment the paper guy shouts "paper" but Nand will tell Hans we dint listen anything its just his imagination...Hans wont believe him and goes outside and sees the paper guy...he will go to him and takes the english paper..and tells him to give them english paper everyday..

Hiral and Daddu reach a 5 start hotel...Hiral wants to get in soon but Daddu keeps stopping her with his talks...😆...Then Hiral meets her friend and goes inside with her..

Precap:Harmony prepares a list for Shikhar of all his expenses...Shikhar sees it and decreases all the amount to the right ones..
Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for this wonderful update.

Only Harsmony thinks how to earn money.
Other member of her family thinks how to spend money.

what a family?
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Sukru ðŸ¤—