Maryada January 26th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone!

Sorry about the late update! Anywho, here's it is without any further delay :)

Cheers!
Naina

Written Update:

Aditya getting drunk as he thinks about everything tat happened over the past few weeks with respect to the divorce/court case/Shubhankar-Devyani/Priya exposing SSP's truth/Uttara/more. Right then, a car stops in front of him and the driver asks him if he wants to die, and Aditya apologizes anc continues walking along the road, still drinking.

At home, everyone wondering where Aditya could possibly be and worrying about him, calling people they know etc, but not finding out any news about Aditya. Right then, he returns home completely absolutely drunk, and Priya rushes over to him, and he stops her from saying anything, smriks at everyone else in the room before walking away. bauji says he'll go and talk to Aditya.

Bauji enters the room to see Aditya passed out on his bed, [obviously 🥱] and he walks back to everyone and tells them. Later on, Vidya and Imli come with food for everyone and convince them to try to eat because no one has been eating because of all the problems and tension around at home. Uttara thinking about Tara and worrying about her, telling Devyani how she wonders if Tara had read the letter or not. Devyani tells her that she should have told Tara herself, and Uttara sadly says she didn't have much time because of the time restrictions etc. Devyani comforts Uttara telling her that Tara will be fine, and Uttara goes to call her daughter.

Tara is shown reading the letter that her mother had written and has tears streaming down her eyes, and she gets the phone call from Uttara then and refuses to pick up. Back at home, Uttara tries calling repeatedly but Tara just doesn't pick up.

Everyone at the dining table, when Guarav raises the question of what will happen next? And Bauji responds that after Devyani gets her divorce from Brahma, there's no reason to stay at that house anymore, it wouldn't make any sense.

Right then, SSP enters the dining room and sits down to eat, while everyone just watches with disgust. He turns to them and tells them to eat as well, and thats when they all get up from the table and leave, one by one, except for Bauji, and SSP is confused. Bauji just laughs and says that from now on, he's going to be alone in the house. SSP has all these little flashback moments to happier times with the family and just throws his food down.

Later that night, Priya walking from the kitchen when she comes across SSP and he turns to walk away silently, and Priya tells him she hasn't seen a man as shameless as him, for even thinking that he can sit and eat with them. But she's been lookin forward to this day since forever, when the world laughs at him, and looks at him with hatred. You used to think that woman were equivalent to the dust on your feet right, but you'll see what women can do. And SSP simply tells her that she'll be the one alone as Aditya isn't with her anymore, and she's the one that lost, that lost her husband. Priya says that whatever has happened has happened, but the day Aditya finds out about his dad's actual truth, and realizes that it's the truth, he's the one that will return. And Priya turns to leave, but not before telling him that his and Devyani's fight might be coming to a close, but Priya's and his fight is just beginning and she'll drag him through the court and get him duly punished.

Next morning, Devyani prays and then talks to Bauji, who reassures her that after SSP's truth comes out in court, he won't be able to lift his head in front of anyone anymore. Priya comes there then, and Devyani asks about Aditya, and Priya tells her that he wasn't in the room. The rest of the family makes their way over and they all head to court, except for Priya says she'll come to court after talking with Aditya and will bring him there. And I'm going to file a case against SSP today, and I want to explain everything to Aditya before I do that, and I want him to be there for me this time.

Later, Priya standing around at home when she gets a phone call that Aditya's been in an accident and is at the hospital. THere's no car at home so she heads to the main road to try and hitch a ride from someone, and one car and just as she's about to sit down, she sees creepy looking guys in there and begins to run away and they chase after her. Priya tries to call someone but trips over a rock and breaks her phone.

At court, Devyani and Aditya trying to reachPriya and Aditya, but they can't get through.

The goons catch up with Priya.

Precap: Priya's tied up in some place, and someone's heading to wards her and it's Brahma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CVS please dont do that to us😔.
Why you had to make Priya look so stupid today?
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naina.  Ok episode, but I'm sure it will get better sometime soon.  Never expected this storyline, but it certainly is something different.  Am sure the CV's will make it seem interesting somehow
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Naina.  I guess I'll be watching only selected parts from now on.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.