WU 1/26: UV Finds out Monu ki Chori--Sher Awakes

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with Komal telling Monu that she used to call her Mama and Brij says that she used to call him Dada. Vijay's mom asked Monu when will she stop calling her Vijay's mom and Monu says what's the rush and one day she's name all her relationships. Monu ask Komal if she's take on all her habits and tantrums, to which Komal says of course. Dadisa recounts the day Monu first said Ma and how Brijraj shared sweets and gold gifts to the whole Kingdom. Everyone is very happy except JN. Monu says she doesn't want to be Princess and Dadisa says there's no rush, but is waiting for the day she will call her Dadisa. Monu receives a call from Akash and answers telling him that she doesn't buy a home. 

Unnu comes into UV's room and tells her about an appointment, but UV is going to Dadisa's house. Unnu asks about Jaigarh Tourism Campaign and UV tells her not to worry. He also says that in a month Monu will become ready to face the world. Unnu looks on worried and UV asks her what the problem is to which Unnu tells him that maybe Monu doesn't feel the same for him as he does for her. UV tells Unnu to stop calling Manyata Monia and tells her that Monu doesn't have another option but him. UV leaves and she looks on worried.

Everyone is gathered in the hall and Komal tells everyone that she likes Monu just as she is, to which Monu says then eat this sweet. UV asks what all the happiness is about and Monu feeds him sweets too. Dadisa tells him that today Monu called Komal Maa for the first time. Monu and Unnu are alone and talking--Monu tells her that she's so happy to finally get Maa Ka Pyar. Unnu tells her that she understands b/c she lost her mom when she was young. Monu tells her that she and her must have been sisters in a previous life b/c they gel so well together. Unnu calls her Manyata and Monu asks her, to which Unnu tells her that UV doesn't like it. Unnu also tells her that she's scared of being her friend b/c she's also UV's sister. Unnu tells her that she understands Monu and her love for Akash, but she's worried about UV b/c he's serious about her. Monu says that UV loves himself the most in the world, but Unnu says that when UV finds out that Monu loves Akash then UV will be hurt and she will feel responsible. She can't bare to see Monu nor UV sad since she loves them both.

Akash's boss tells him that he is fired from this job and promoted to manager. Everyone congrats him and he is happy. Scene shifts to ManVeer and UV tells her that wherever she goes she spreads light and brightness. Monu jokes that she has a bulb in her--she blabbers on and he is leaning against the door staring at her. He asks her that now that she has started calling Komal Ma, what will she call him. She responds by saying that she has all these cuss words for him. She lists them and he dreamingly looks at her and then tells her that until he doesn't hear 3-4 insults from her, his day isn't fulfilled.😆 Monu is surprised and asked isn't he fighting with her, but UV says not today and Monu is pondering at his actions. JN overhears/sees and is in tears. She recalls all her moments with UV in flashback.

JN walks over to UV and he tells her that he's waiting for her dad and not her. She wants to apologize, but UV tells her to leave him alone. He doesn't wanna hear her apologizes and JN tells him again about Monu-Akash and UV tells her he doesn't wanna hear a thing against Monu. He taunts her and she walks out.

Akash and Monu are texting and exchanging love words until Vijay comes in and Monu hides the phone. Vijay asks about her future plans and Monu tells him she has no plans and leaves the room. Vijay says he doesn't believe this Jungle Queen. 

JN visits Monu's ex-home and gets in a fight with Chikki. JN lies to Chikki about the family suspecting about Monu and Akash. Chikki asks then why didn't Monu call and JN said b/c UV has Monu's phone. Chikki believes her and gives her all the proofs, receipts, pics, etc. so she can destroy it all. JN tells her to give her the cater's number, but stops midway b/c she knows JN too well and her intentions. 

Monu is at home pacing back and forth and trying to find a way to leave home, but can't b/c UV is at home. UV tells Dadisa that he's gonna leave since he has a meeting to go to and wants Monu to be the face of the campaign too, alongside his. Monu objects and Dadisa tells her they will groom her till then. Monu says that she will open her hair b/c she looks like a bomb. Everyone laughs and UV says there's time, but for now everyone likes her just as she is. Dadisa says he's so charming and then he leaves.

Akash with his friends and telling them that his luck has changed ever since Monu and the jacket. Scene shifts to Vijay and UV, with Vijay telling UV that his tourism idea is a fantastic idea and he should get Mono to agree with the make over idea. UV likes his idea of gifting Monu jewelry or some gift. Vijay tells him to go to the mall quickly and UV agrees. Vijay is alone and says out loud that the work is done, JN!

Monu and Akash scene with Monu saying no wonder it's so cold today--b/c he wanted to wear her jacket. They talk and laugh together, while outside UV stops his car and realizes he's IN LOVE! Focus back to Monu-Akash--hand holding and ILU confessions. Akash wants to hear it from her word and she has difficulty saying it. UV enters the mall and asks someone the best jewelry store in the mall. Monu tells Akash that she lied again to meet him, which Akash doesn't like but Monu says there's no fear in love. Akash tells her about the promotion and both are happy. He tells her he's gonna come to her family to ask for her hand in marriage. Hand holding, long stare session, and their BG music plays. As both are walking out, UV sees them or thinks he does, but a car comes in between. Akash promises Monu a lot of freedom in his house and life. Monu says that she only wanted to be a Princess so she can have her Prince Charming--who is HIM! They staring session is interrupted by a phone call from Akash's boss. He has to run back to the office and tells Monu he's drop her off. She's on his bike and hugging him. As they ride off, UV sees them!😲 He is beyond angry with his fists all clenched! He says that Monu woke up a sleeping Lion and now Juliet and Romeo shall be hunted. 

Pre-cap: UV in black☺️ and apparently has a wound on his hand b/c it's bandaged. He gets a message saying: DANGER! Akash is in the house and need help getting him out.

ALL DONE! Sorry again for the delays! But it's all done! Enjoy!!! 

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Coco! Hetal! Coco! Hetal! *Screams* This is too much to bare! I am now convinced that every single member of Geet has migrated over here! I'm going to demand everyone to show me their passports now !! 🤗

Anyway thanks for the quick update! It's 2:51am now and I am swaying drunkenly (intoxicated by lack of sleep) and murmuring Udhays name from every spill of my drool.
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update .. cant wait to c the episode!!!!!!
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved uday in today's episode❤️...this guy is the only charm of the show🤗
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that he will start blackmailing Moniya again.

Either that - or he will actually tell everyone the truth and have her grounded.

Or - have the wedding happen sooner.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YES YES YES! THE LION IS UP!! =D

and no, damn, HE GOT PROMOTED? UGHHH NO! this can NOT last! :|

and thanks for the wonderful update yaar! =D
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nivi.divi

I have a feeling that he will start blackmailing Moniya again.

Either that - or he will actually tell everyone the truth and have her grounded.

Or - have the wedding happen sooner.

last two options.. blackmailing ke din gaye.. boht ho gaya... woh blackmailing se nahi maanti, and i hope uday realises this.. i hope he knows that its now time to take a serious action. 😃
Thanks for the nice update, Coco :)

WOW! Sounds like quite an epi. I'm glad UV spotted Manyata with Akash. That lies had to end at some point. His anger is justified, she made a fool out of him.

The lion has woken up from his slumber...wonder what will happen now. But I'm on team Uday. Go for it, boy!
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳m super excited to see whats going to happened?? cant wait to see Uday and M try to out due eachother..I luv that...
my only fear is that , I hope the royal family doesnt start liking or give akash the benfit of the dabut  because they luv M so much
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not watching lolzzz...😆😆😆 until monash crap decrease🤢