Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Pinky is the culprit...she knows that Pintu has kind of feelings for Krishna, so to come between them, she will weave a story separate Prishna
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't read the above comments as in a hurry. So excuse me if it's repeated. 

But I think TTS will create a problem with this Puja track going on. Pinto is like a tennis ball in the field. Whichever way he goes, problems will arise. So I guess the new MY will be continued on this track... 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

I haven't read the above comments as in a hurry. So excuse me if it's repeated. 

But I think TTS will create a problem with this Puja track going on. Pinto is like a tennis ball in the field. Whichever way he goes, problems will arise. So I guess the new MY will be continued on this track... 

@ at the bolded red part

I love the graphic way you have described the future situation that's going to be.😃😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@khushi 

Hahaa I aggree wid u . Pintu really islike a tennis Ball , whoever is getting chance is hitting him ðŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I hope one of these days Chanchal witnesses one of  these MU's and this MU between Pinto and Krishna . 😆  and Make her own conclusion that they protest  too much.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
@AngelDark Thank you. I was depressed myself knowing that I won't be able to join my tennis team this year. And it just made sense with this situation.. ðŸ˜†

@moniluvskinshuk Lolz, yes. it does seem like that! Joh dekha voh mauka paa ke bas usko hit karing. ðŸ˜† poor him... ðŸ˜³

@AngelDark  Hey, I would love to see that one in! She always makes me proud when she shuts Pinky up. Though I find Pinky lovely, it's just her actions that annoy me something. They are cute at times too... But chanchal is one of my favt. character and imagine saali to be -jeeju to be scenes to be ;) Such a pleasure to watch no? 
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

@AngelDark Thank you. I was depressed myself knowing that I won't be able to join my tennis team this year. And it just made sense with this situation.. ðŸ˜†

@moniluvskinshuk Lolz, yes. it does seem like that! Joh dekha voh mauka paa ke bas usko hit karing. ðŸ˜† poor him... ðŸ˜³

@AngelDark  Hey, I would love to see that one in! She always makes me proud when she shuts Pinky up. Though I find Pinky lovely, it's just her actions that annoy me something. They are cute at times too... But chanchal is one of my favt. character and imagine saali to be -jeeju to be scenes to be ;) Such a pleasure to watch no? 

You're most welcome. Hope this forum is cheering you up in some way!😃

Chanchal and Pintoo should meet onscreen to come up with some plans to foil Pinky. I do like Pinky too but I don't want her to steal Pinto from Krishna.
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

You're most welcome. Hope this forum is cheering you up in some way!😃

Chanchal and Pintoo should meet onscreen to come up with some plans to foil Pinky. I do like Pinky too but I don't want her to steal Pinto from Krishna.

Yea, to some extent it is. Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ

True. I love Pinky's character. Beautiful and lovely. Even smart. But why would a smart girl not think logically and instead waste her intelligence in making evil plans? Guess that's the only part I dislike. Maybe she is only obsessed with Pinto and so...? Anyways, coming back to Chanchal, yes. It would be one pleasure to watch their scenes.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Even I would lovee 2 see jiju-saali jodi . It would reallyy be fun 2 watch Pintu-chanchal scenes. ðŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail
^like. 

Hoping this like button comes back ASAP. Before now, I didn't realize how  much I miss it!