Users

Frequent Posters

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
YAY Im first! 
Reserved!

Edited***

OMG Adden..first of all..ITS YOU!! YOU ARE BACK!! πŸ₯³ Perfect timing by the way! Right when all of us are going through a depressing phase with news of DEK ending and all, its a great time to resume your FF and brighten our mood πŸ˜ƒ ..However im gonna first complain that your update was NOT long enough to make up for how long you've kept us waiting so please as compensation can you update faster this time! Especially after reading the precap, don't you dare torture us! πŸ˜‘ LOL
Well getting to teh update, OMG Add it was beautiful! the Akash Chiki Soni parts just make me laugh and I love how you're using Akash in a useful way and you're planting that seed of realization in Manyata's head as im sure that she will ponder his words and her own behaviour! That was really smart. πŸ˜Ž I literally laugh at Manyata wondering how she got along with those three and how she ever used to have fun with them and cant help wondering teh exact same thing πŸ˜†
Moving on to UDAY... πŸ˜..Gosh he so committed to her! πŸ˜³ And their actual reunion was just amazing! You aptly described their feelings and that jumping hug was just...😍
But the best better be yet to come πŸ˜‰ ..i mean they are right beside a jungle without a car or a phone...πŸ˜‰ you better use that to their advantage and please update this soon!! 
Awesome work Add πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved!!
*edited*
Finally u updated adden!!!! but the update was freaking awesome!!!! loved each and every part!!! kaash tum ek cv hoti is show ki toh show ke trps aasman ko choo lete!!! back to ur ff!! the update was lovely!! the way manyata became curious abt uday was perfect!! and the way they hugged each other muahhh!! and loved it when manyata gets angry with her!! and jungle me mungle!!! hayyeee!!! agar tune is bar humme toeture kiya toh!!!! bohut kuch hoga!!!
Loved it once agn!!!

Gowri!!
Edited by Gowri05 - 11 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wooww,it felt gr8 to see ur update finally,hpe to c ur nxt update soon,cant wait😊
vampire12345678 thumbnail
awesome u update after 2 months please continue super soon i loved it i love the precap jungle me mangle awesome awesome awesome please update soon please i loved this update waiting for the next part please update soon please u rock adden i love your writing
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Adden. Loved it! Pls do Update nxt part soon
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Adden finally u updated, Loved the chapterπŸ‘, So finally Manyata is safe, and with Uday, cant be more happy than this. Now please dont make the jungle mein mangal update after two months 😑, Daya karo humpe and update soon dearπŸ˜†, And I would like to have a PM on ur posts, so sending u a buddy requestπŸ˜›
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Wow Adden loved it.Cont soon dear.
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely brilliant piece of work dear..:)u r such a talented writer..:) cont soon..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it and your back with a bag loved the update awesome glad she told akash she did not love him hope uday tell her about akash and j love how she started to panic when she could not get a hold of him awesome update loved it and now they are in the jungle love it thanks for the pm

kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally!!thanx adden.lovely cute update. i enjoyed chikash -sony part πŸ˜†.next part jungle me mungle?OMG!!i'm excited.