Os-Pride of dehradoon forest.

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I, the forest of dehradoon is proud of myself not because of my beautiful flora and fauna but because i witnessed a uniqe love story.I witnessed the love btwn mortal and a immortal. I consider this to be epic not because it had a tragic ending where the lovers cannot unite nor because it had happy ending but becoz of the pain,sufferings that it involved.How they beared all pain and sufferings but never bent in front of it and went against all the laws of nature and the so called civilzed world.                                                         I still remember that day when pia chose the path going throgh me.She was not extremely beautiful so that she could be said to be from another world but she possessed sumething rare i.e a pure soul. she appeeared as sunshine and i knew that she is destined to lighten someones dark world through her aura.Within me lived sum creatures who were unwanted in this world. they were called living dead,blood suckers.one without any soul and humanity.But there was one who was completly diff from all. one who was dead but had humanity and soul more than even the living one .he was abhay the one who was suffering from the pain of loosing her beloved Maithli.I felt his pain everyday and just wished for someone to free him from his sufferings. The moment he brushed past her and she felt his presence although she could not see him i knew she was the one who would lighten his world and were meant to be together.Cool breeze began to flw through the leaves producing a music .the trees began to sway and flowers began to blossom all expressing my joy.
               I saw them fighting with each other. leaving no effort to hurt insult each other ,to push the other away..They pretended to hate each other yet they loved each other.tried to hurt the other although were the first to feel others pain.tried to push the other away but themselves cannot go away.No one knew their feelings but i knew.they always expressed their feelings to me .i just wished i could convey their feelings to them but pity i was just a mute spectator.I knew they would be together becoz they were created for each other. even when she realized that he was a vampire and ran away from him deep down my heart i knew their love was not so weak they will not be able to run away from each other and will be together.I had to just wait for that day and that day came when they confessed their love infront of me and within my boundaries.I showered my blessing and just wished to take them in my protective embrace to keep them away from the prying eyes of the world.                          but destiny decided to have a measure of the depth and intensity of their love and sent siddhart and Maithli who were hell bent on seperating them.It was becoz of them i saw him biting Pia.Who says vampires do not have a heart.? I saw him crying ,screaming ,rage in his eyes when he was holding her in his hold. His condition was so terrible even the most stone hearted would cry seeing him like this.Just think of my emotions that i went through seeing them in such a condition.                               I was almost dead when i saw them seperating. although he was going to be frozen for eternity he just wished to be with her. he felt sad that he would not be able to see her,to hold her in his embrace or be able to be lost in her angelic eyes.Just to make her ljfe happy so that she does not burn in the pain of loosing him he erased her memories.He took shelter in my heart and i also welcomed him with full warmness.I thought is this the ending of their story?I promised myself that i would take care of him untill she returns for him becoz i felt she would definetly return for him.That day i saw two forms of love.the type he possessdd in which he just wanted her to be happy not thinking once about himself and Maithlis love ,who in order to just get him put him under the curse of being frozen.    
                    Time flew on its wings and the day came when she returned. This time i vowed to unite them..i pulled her to the forest and made her feel that someone is waithing for her. when she touched the ground i conveyed her touch to him to make him aware that she is back for him . she is craving as much as he is.i always made her feel that someone is waiting for her through the breeze that touched her face.my sightt made her feel that i was her real home. ultimately she freed him from his curse and brought him back. but i was dumbstruck to see the selfless nature of his love .instead of going to her for whom he was longing for he decided to stay from her so to keep her away from his dark world.I saw him break everyday when he hurt her,insulted her just to keep her away from him.I saw the pain she went through each time he refused her.every single second when she could not be with him.the torment she felt when she saw him stay away from her although she could feel the passion and care for her in his eyes,when she could not find the cause of their seperation .but once she found the reason was being a vmpire she not only accepted him but also made him to accept her.i saw them reuniting again with a pledge that they would fight all difficulties together.I saw them fighting all difficulties in the form of jeh and maithli together but nothing could lessen their love for each other even a bit.    
                                    Ultimately nature admitted the depth of their true love and changed its rule to unite this couple. I saw a miracle happening which never happened before.a vampire turning into human.whatever be the circumstances that led to this i knew it was due to the blessings of nature so that they could be together and live happily together.i saw them walking together and i realized that they have finally united.

I was the one who saw them meeting for the first tme,their fightings,their confession of love,their seperation and again their reunion.The difficulties that they faced, the pain and sufferings that they faced to be together.How love defied the laws of nature and came victorious.not everyone is blessed to view such epic love but i was blessed and i boldly say i m proud of it.May they live happily together for ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anukrati19 thumbnail
👏WOW😃
AWESOME👏
SUPERB👍🏼
AMAZING DEAR🤗
WHAT A CONCEPT 😳.REALLY U ARE REALLY GOOD WRITTER👏👏👏.DEPTH OF WORDS ARE TOO GOOD 😃WHOLE STORY OF PKYEK BY JUNGLES AMAZING🤗. U DONE EXCELLENT JOB DEAR🤗 LOVELY OS😃 👏PLS TELL ME ABOUT YOUR OTHER WORKS 😃LOVE TO READ.🤗
Edited by anukrati - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is truly amazing and heart warming. 👏
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
its awesooome👏dear...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was really beautiful dear..gr8 work:-)
Sum29 thumbnail
Wonderfully written...Truly Amazing and Heart Warming !
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow what a nice concept👏 what a narration of wonderful love story👏 u r fabulous writer😊
u knw i always wished 😍that there must be a narrator in the real shw to give us the insight of both the characters real feelings..their love , their sadness, thier longing for each other frm neutral point of view...bt as we knw it never happened in the shw 😔...but thanks to you😊you made my wish cum true thru ur os...

u r wonderful writer😊...bt instead of giving us glimpse of ur talent in small os u  must write nw really long ff about abhiya n give us a romantic treat by ur writng.😉...think about it.
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing n touching dear