1/25:WU (Prince in love with his Princess!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with UV entering the room to find Moniya sleeping. J is shocked to see this while UV walks to a sleeping Moniya and gently adjusts her comforter and keeps on admiring her sleeping form (lovely scene!). J keeps on talking about it not being possible and searches the room to find some clue that will prove Moniya wrong.  UV drags J out of the room not wanting her to disturb M's sleep.

Moniya gets up and stares after the closed door in victory at having fooled UV and gotten J in trouble. J keeps on trying to make UV believe her but UV calls her manipulative and tells her that he also plays mind games but in all those games he followed one rule which was not to hurt each other (poor UV... the hurt he will go through at learning M and Unnati's lies 😭). J questions him on why she would hurt him  when she likes him so much. UV says that's exactly why she played such a game with him and promises her to teach her a lesson.

Moniya is talking with Akash on phone and laughing about how she fooled J and UV. A wants her to tell him *I love you*.

J keeps on trying to make UV believe that Moniya still loves A in fact her love for him has increased more. UV in his anger grabs hold of J's arms and tells her to stop it with her lies she should know that Moniya is the one closest to him and says that Moniya is trying to forget A. J cries to him to believe her that Moniya will never understand him and she will never love him.  UV says he thought he knew her but he doesn't and then says that she can never be a good Maharani and walks off in anger while J cries out to him even after he is gone ( I want to cry along with J for UV😭).

M is still talking to A but just when she is about to tell him I love you. J walks in and starts yelling at her. Both the sisters accuse each other while J promises to get her revenge on Moniya ( I will help you J😉). UV in his car driving and keeps on smiling and then says to himself impossible! what is happening (OMG! OMG! OMG! *faints* UV is falling in love 😍). 

Moniya is texting Unnati and discussing on how the party went. UV walks in Unnati starts on her lies then notices her brother and asks him if he is okay…. He looks different. UV says nothing just disappointed that Manyata wasn't there with him when he took the award. Unnati questions just disappointed not upset? And then questions what is wrong with him?. UV says that he doesn't know what it is but he hasn't felt like this before (It's LOVE!😉). Unnati asks him if he feels butterflies to which UV retorts he isn't her little sister. Unnati catches on to his smiles and points it out to him that he is blushing (seeing him I am blushing). Unnati then tells UV that he has fallen in love with Manyata. UV denies saying he loves his work and kingdom. Unnati says it's too late whether he wants to believe or not he is in love. Unnati further says that she knows that he is scared of love because he thinks it will become his weakness but advices him to think on it and leaves. UV in deep thought with a smile on his face.

Moniya happily remembers the moments she spent with A on his bday and then accuses A of making her blush like a girl. Akash is smiling as he looks at the gifts Moniya gave him. He tqalks to himself saying he loves her and will never forget what she did for his bday.

UV on his bed flicking the bed lamp on and off as he stares off into space in deep thought with a light smile on his face.  

It is morning…. Moniya wakes up all happy and once again remembers the close moments she had spent with A (adha ishq plays in the BG). Akash is  getting ready and wears the jacket M gifted to him.

J walks into the room and seeing Moniy is not there starts searching the room in hope of finding proof. She finds Moniya's phone and decides to get the pics of A's bday but is shocked to see that there are no pics and not even any calls listed. Moniya comes in and another war of words between the sisters in which J promises to bring our M's lie. Komal walks in and asks them what they are doing and reprimands J to not speak in such a manner as Manyata is her elder sister. J snaps at her saying she doesn't need to interfere between the two. Komal tries to walk out but Moniya stops her calling her *Maa*. Monya turns to J and tells her to take her anger on her not on mother. Komal is overwhelmed to hear Manyata call her mother and defend her. Komal walks upto Manyata and tells her repeat what she said before and cries when M calls her mother. Komal tells her say it again Manyata wipes her tears saying to first stop crying and then she will call her mother as many times as she wants..

Komal keeps on crying and holds Manyata's face and tell her that she had been longing to hear this for the past 16 years. She hugs Manyata and continues her cries tears of happiness.  J watches on and rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Komal walks to Rajmata and tells her about Manyata calling her mother. Rajmata and Brijraj are happy to hear this as Komal keeps on talking about how overwhelmed she feels after hearing the word from Manyata. Brijraj is also overwhelmed and says he doesn't know what to say. Komal and rajmata hug each other in happiness. Manyata comes there and Rajmata hugs her and tells her that she made her mother very happy. Manyata says she hadn't planned on calling her mother but it just slipped from her mouth.

J watches this on with jealousy and thinks that Manyata is a true rajwada first snatching her grandmother, then UV and now even mother. J says to wait and watch how she will snatch everything back from her.

Precap:

Akash is fired from his job!

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well in passion and betrayal Udayveer may do something later on
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG feel super bad for j

This was befitting complete post not anymore j deserves this
OMG OMG OMGGG UV IN LOVEEEEdited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uday is in luv.. ❤️❤️
my sympathies to J for not getting engaged, and being left behind..but wasnt he her sister's finance to begin with...
I dont feel bad for J at all..jassi karni vasi barni...doosro ke liyea gadda banyo gye tu khud pasho gye
thank you doll for the update
Edited by iScarlet - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a gr8 episode...ryt from unnati-uv scene to M calling K "maa" to the precap--yes guys im happy 2 c the precap..abt time he was fired...he's been neglecting his work a bit too much..its nt abt the fact tht he stil has holidays its abt approval of leave...he jus seems 2 walk in n out of his office as he pleases... wil b interesting 2 c wt he does nw...i jus hpe its nt summut UV has dne...mayb J is behind it bt wil try n put the blame on UV infront of M so she misunderstands him
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superrr Excited to Watch it.. 😊

Thanks sooo much for the written update.. I bet you've felt much beeter today writing the update Sarah .. 🤗
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hayee finally uday is in love 😍
I wish if he would have been shown more
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update... im soo happy uday's in love with manyata... cant wait to c the episode!!!
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love the title Prince in love with his Princess.
I loved today's epi especially Udayveer. I know its kind of too early for him to fall in love but still they showed his feelings. We always see him angry. But he was looking sooo cute blushing. 
Thank you for written update; I always read them even after watching the epis.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...uday is in love...but J will plan something...manyata is not doing right by fooling everyone in the family...now we have two love triangles :
1) Uday-Manyata-Akash
2) J-Uday-Manyata
Now the actual fun begins...😳