Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

guys i was thinking that it would be better to cut off his stroy telling n move in to present otherwise h eis making things very complicate ddon't believe me  see i have  many reason to prove my points!!

1. if he'll take more time then radha's medical camp might be ended by the time he reaches thr n  to find her will be more difficult๐Ÿ˜†

2. his parents might fix up his marriage with that girl whom his parents were talking bout videsha if i m rite๐Ÿ˜•

3. radha might fall in love with soemone u never know๐Ÿ˜ณ

4. her parents might fix her marriage somewhere.๐Ÿ˜‰

5. the more time time he takes will be even more difficult for him to convince her as itself  radha does'nt like him at all

GUYS I M VERY WORRIED BOUT HIM, SO ONLY ONE ADVICE CUT SHORT UR STROY TELLING N GET BACK TO PRESENT TO MARRY HER IN THIS LIFE OTHER WISE U'LL REPENT LATER!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Becky- thumbnail
On one hand I want Kisan and Shyama's story to continue for a long time because I am loving it. But on the other hand, I want to see Radha and Shyaam's love story too. I wish we could have both at the same time, lol! The writers/creative heads shouldn't show ALL the flashbacks right now. They should save some of them for the time when Shyaam tries to convince Radha that they were together in their previous births. That way, I can get to see Kisan-Shyama and Radha-Shyaam at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜‰

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
let kisan-shyaama story continue....coz' nishtha....whatever you said might still happen even if they continue with the K-S story or the R-S story...it will still happen...though i dont want this to happen.. shyaam might fall in love with radha but it mill take time for radha to fall in love with him...
tina potter thumbnail
well, i am waiting for radha shyaam's story line too....but after kisan and shyama ๐Ÿ˜ณ story ends.
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I KNOW BUT I THINK RADHA WON'T BE THAT EASY THATS WHY I WANNA WATCH IT ๐Ÿ˜†