Os hona tha pyar (music bg )

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

khushi was just regretting why she shouted at him as he was the one who stood up for her and came on stage without thinking to help her . she was looking here and there and her heart was restless , she was trying to avoid shyam vulture eyes as it was piercing her , she was help less as because of family she has to tolerate him she was in tension fixing her duppata and twisting and turning ..

Khushi: all my fault if i had not shouted at him he would be here and now one could stop him for coming .

NK and Akash were caught red handed and they were thrown out of the hall ,where as Shaym seek in as he said he is married .and he has right , Nani did not objected him

Khushi: aap kahan ha please aajai she just prayed in heart 

Payal: kya huwa khushi

Khushi: kuch nahi  , suddenly she felt the environment around her turn dark and her heart beat starting racing  she  look around and saw he was there she smiled at him , he just look away . she touch her ear to say sorry , he just smiled and came sat next to Anjali looked her hand 

Khushi like a thief looked at him he smiled  at her she shyly look away , he just get up from Anjali behind and walk to Payal side her he just kneel down between her and Payal. , thou he was looking Payal hand but his shoulder was touching her back she just felt she gain all her strength back ,she feel like she just take support from his chest for a while ..  she just stretch her shoulder and rested it with his chest ..  and then look at Shyam as if saying now look at me  he is her. 

Khushi: look at Arnav he was talking to buaji and bujai ji was doing gugli mugli mush  to him

buaji: kya naacha babua  hum tou srif tum ko dekhe raha tha , titilya tou hum ko nazar nahi aai

Khushi: felt he placed his arm behind her . she look at him everyone around vanish and they both look at each other" kya kar raha ha sub dekhe raha ha "

Arnav: Mein 

Khushi: ha aap 

Arnav: with eyes you called me here 

Khushi: hum

Arnav: ha tum ..he just bend forward to see her hands . he brushes his cheek with her's

Khushi: haata na 

Arnav: why

Khushi:dekha hum phir naraz hojai ga 

Arnav: just move away 

and the trance broke and she look around  he was not there , buaji was shaking her "titlya kya burbura rahi ho"

Khushi: just felt her heart will pump out she just got up suddenly she saw Shyam was smiling as he was looking at her .. she just look here and there "hum aata ha" she ran up   her feet lead her again to his room she open the door with her elbow as her hand was covered . look at Arnav sitting on his sofa, just ignore as she thought she was again dreaming 

Khushi: woh to ghar mein nahii ha phir hum ko haar jahga kyun nazar aaraha ha , ab hum bakoof nahi bana ga" she step out of  french door and walk to pool side

Arnav: what the ... whats wrong with her ? he just stand and was about to step out to check her he heard  her voice

Khushi: dekha Arnav ji please dont come near to me please , in night you didnot let me sleep , then since i have came here i am just seeing you around me , firstly i use to see you one but now i am seeing you all around me , hum na bol na chora hum ko  as she felt he wrap his arm around her waist , please Arnav ji hum per reham kara 

Arnav: turn her around " so you are seeing me all around"

Khushi: ha aur jab hum ko touch karta ha aap ghum ho jata ha .. 

Arnav: "oh try again i will not vanish or not kissed her cheek "

Khushi: blush i dont trust you will vanish again 

Arnav: pinch

Khushi: my hands 

Arnav: offer his cheek 

Khushi: nahi nahi she shake her head

Arnav: khushi 

Khushi just closed her eyes and move her lips close to his as she was about to touch his cheek he vanish away"Arnav ji "

Arnav: i am here khushi..

khushi : look at the chair he was sitting with the laptop  

Arnav: offer her his hand 

Khushi: if you will vanish this time i will not talk to you ever ..samjhe aap  she walk to the chair 

Arnav: show me your hands .

Khushi just show him

Arnav: sit here offer her the arms of his lawn chairs 

Khushi: just sat  

Arnav: did i vanish

Khushi no as he felt his breath on her face she just close her eyes .. now you tell me you are real

Arnav: soch loo

Khushi: soch leya  

Arnav: saa lo gai

Khushi: ha saa la ga

Arnav: just came closed and kissed her both eyes one by one 

Khushi:  she open her eyes he was not there , she fall in the seat ..

Arnav: just smiled and step out 

Khushi: bus aap hum ko  bohut tang kar chuka , i said i dont want to see your face and you are all around me and making me crazy , humara dil 

Arnav: hold her arm and pull her out of the chair 

Khushi: hum ko pata ha aap phir ghum  hojai ga ... hum iss dafa bakwoof nahi bana ga samjhe aap

Arnav: acha thek ha 

Khushi: hum sach mein pagla gai ha .. she just walk to his room 

Arnav: walk behind her she was trying to open the door ..with her elbow  he just wrap his arm around her waist 

Khushi: kar la jo karna ha hum ko pata ha aap abhi ghum hojai ga she turn towards him

Arnav: are you sure 

Khushi: ha stamp paper per likh kar da kya

Arnav: pinned her next to the wall.brushes his cheek next to her's

Khushi: that you did in hall but even then you vanish 

Arnav: just smiled how much she is needing him ..cup her face

Khushi: smiled you will vanish

Arnav: just lend forward and kiss her cheek .

Khushi: smiled didnot blush " aap na yeh bhi pool side per kiya tha"

Arnav: just got shock"aur kya kiya ha mein na " 

Khushi: you kissed my eyes  too 

Arnav: kissed her one eyes  

Khushi: open her eyes and smiled at him placed her elbows on his shoulder just to wrap around his neck without ruining her heena 

Arnav: now what?

Khushi: Ghum  smiled .. 

Arnav: kissed her other eyes 

Khushi: smiled  i still not trust you Arnav ji  i know i am dreaming of you .

Arnav; do you really want me to show i am here 

Khushi: ha yeh to hum bol raha ha slap me or pinch me 

Arnav: now you are late Darling for that  now i will indeed show you i am here ..he brush his lips on her lips and tickle her  nose with his 

Khushi felt she was flirting with real Arnav before she could say some thing he sealed her lips with her . he just   raise her a bit for floor to be his level and placed his one hand behind her head to give  support her head. she in shock open her eyes and mouth  which gave him way to explore her .. he just stop to take a breath

Arnav: am i real or not 

Khushi was in shock 

Arnav: wait i show you more  i am real or not , you may be scared i will vanish again . he just inhale and kissed her again , she just look in his eyes and the closed her ... they broke as someone knocked at the door

Arnav: just calm down "who is there?"

NK: Naanav have you seen Khushi ji ?

Arnav: no 

NK: pata nahi where she went she was so pashaman  

Arnav: " now she is pashaman nk as she herself ask me to show her ,you go and find parshan Khushi ji of yours " he just said in low voice  looked at her she was looking shyly down at his button  , brushes his lips with her cheek "should i tell you  more or now you are sure it is me"

Khushi: look at him her eyes was shining with tears of joy and happiness . 

Arnav:" you still want more  as i want too"  he just hug her tight and kissed her with more passion and zeal she responded him with same zest 

comment must as i am dying to know how much you guys liked it  or i will not write πŸ˜­ sorry for mistakes 

Naddiya26ipkknd

add this for pm

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Very cute OS!
Loved it😊
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My goddd... This was magical! Wish this actually happens.
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS!!!

Loved it!
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it ! I can't believe you can come up with soo many os I one day? 😊
thelondon12345 thumbnail
 wow amazing...i loved it really...πŸ‘
zafi thumbnail
I enjoyed it a lot. Read it twice.
Fantastic. Wish this happens on the show.
Thanks Naddiya. Keep writing.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i want this to happen for real πŸ˜Š
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very cute OS !
loved it as usual !
wonderful concept loved it !
tinkerbel thumbnail