=:@24th January Written Update@:=

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
STILL WAITING... WAITING... THANKS in ADVANCE😍
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pia!  A Dhamekedar episode indeed...I think they are following the 25th deadline and the next six months will be the story of the women in their new lives.
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update,,,cant wait to watch it
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks! 
OH Great! BJ getting slapped by women! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks heaps for the update Pia.  Appreciate your efforts in compiling it.  Great episode. 

Brahma's lawyer skills and style actually outshines SJ's.  He oozes confidence when he speaks.  Brilliant acting.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Roshni Devi, doubly brilliant!!!  Loved her expressions and tone of voice.  Especially liked the end part where she says "you want evidence eh" and the way she shakes or sort of nods her head, like she can't wait to see him squirm.  Also liked the way she kept moving during her questioning by SJ.  It seems like she is impatient to say what she has to say.  Absolutely brilliant RD.πŸ‘
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great show... but with aditya being asked to leave the court room, he dont really knows whats happening... so i think he foolishness is still going to continue
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the Wu pia...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update...and episode...I KNEW ROSHNI DEVI would be part of his downfall...amazing actress...
she is just my new soap opera queen...this episode should be keeper and not just on borrowed time...and i hope gaurav stays...

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_view

Thanks Pia!  A Dhamekedar episode indeed...I think they are following the 25th deadline and the next six months will be the story of the women in their new lives.

thanks for update pia

ya.. i also hope that they show new lives for the four women and progress without the main villian BJ.. i want to see the slaps! cant wait! πŸ˜†